Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 27. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Asura Coin will cooperate with the ZILLA. This will give additional number of participants. Our community is growing, and this is just the beginning.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
In the first 1 hour, approximately 71.5 m ASA token was sold. I think it can make a hardcap later.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
There are several projects trying to do something similar. So, what elements are unique about Asura?  Thanks for answer.

Taking away the fact that Asura World on NEO aside, Asura World is a congregation of eSporting tools and services all interconnected by smart contracts.

If we don't look at the specifics of the mechanisms, the biggest difference is the shear amount of smart contracts, the platform operates on a self-regulating basis.

If developers are to include mechanism specifics, then they offer a more complete and comprehensive platform for users. Removing the need of a middle man for literally everything, streamlining complexity into simplicity.

Lastly the functions of Asura World, biggest differences against competing platforms is unique betting system and tournament hosting system.
The tournament hosting system is customised by the skills of Perfect World's tournament organisation.
And unique betting system allows users to truly bet on what they want to bet, both preset betting and live betting.

However in my opinion, the biggest difference of Asura World and competitors is how everything within the platform is connected, tokens flow through the platform fueling different parts of the platform and they in tune are recycled through the platform allowing users to earn them, these tokens Asura World will never touch. This allows the platform to continously self-evolve accordingly to the community's wishes
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
I heard you from my friend @stormturk. Nice to be here. Good luck...
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
One Pager — Asura Coin — Powered by NEO. One token (ASA) to rule them all!
you can read the whitepaper via this link.
https://medium.com/@asuracoin/one-pager-asura-coin-powered-by-neo-one-token-asa-to-rule-them-all-2838424f741

especially the competitor analysis in whitepaper has great information about this ico and its competitors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
You are running a very successful and quality project, thank you. Good luck
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Seems to be a really promising project with a good team behind.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
What does asura do? I saw your guide, so it won't be a problem) do I need to download full neo blockchain in case of NEON wallet?

Question 1: In the most briefest explanation, Asura World offers larger avenues of both spend and earning capabilities within a larger margin of esport mechanisms.

Question 2: You just need to download the wallet which the link is given in the pinned message
Activity: 107
The ICO has been scheduled to begin on June 2nd, 2018. The coming together of the two parties involved in this particular project is worth mentioning, as users interested in participating in the ICO can do so directly through the Aphelion Desktop Wallet.
Activity: 176
Great project with an amazing team,purpose & advisory board.Great to be on board to support and looking into the project.Looking forward with hope...May the team success in each way and achieve its goals.Good luck Asura Coin....
Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Asura Coin is the first self-sustainable eSports platform. It will be main platform in the future gaming industry. Asura Coin should collect the HardCap.
I recommend everybody to invest in this project.
Activity: 280
Hello Asuracoin team,

The #AsuraCoin project will be a most successful project in 2018 year, because of the excellent team. The another interesting thing is the road map of the project.

Nice to be a part of your project and good luck!!!
Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
i like the project and i like the dev team. i believe they reach hard cap. i will be glad to part of this ico process.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
I'm happy that the project is gaining popularity. I made a good choise to supporting Asura...
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
this project will gain a masive success i believe happy join with this
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
The moment has nearly arrived. Just over 24 hours are left. Good luck to the team tomorrow and during next 4 weeks. I see you've been working really hard for the last days and I hope it'll give a necessary result.
Activity: 238
Very interesting project! The gaming industry has been gaining momentum lately,so I think Asura Cryin will be a successful project!
Activity: 126
Nice to know about the plans of this project. Gamers should have their own ONE place to congregate as a community, be able to earn & spend doing what they love, and I believe that Asura World will empower them to do that. Fortunately, the use of NEO blockchain technology removes the middle man, and allows Asura World to run as a trustless platform, providing assurance to all players.
Activity: 258
WATCH how Asura is the first ICO to be integrated into the Aphelion Wallet!!

https://youtu.be/sLghG3YedJ4
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hi Asura coin!

I like your cooperation with the Aphelion wallet. This is one of the first  NEO ICO and before Aphelion  was a maximum of one or two ICO's as far as I can remember. It was quite successful to see that aphelion finally created its product in the form of a wallet. However, there should also create a decentralized exchange.  it will be very convenient to get a first listing there. And at another NEO dex Swiheo ))   I wish good luck in your development! I like everything in NEO ecosystem Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: