Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 26. (Read 24934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
There is already a little time left before the start. Let's see how much money this project will bring together. I think the project will be successful
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
was there limit for first day ?? not personel 50 neo limit. Limit for token ? Thanks for any answer. success depends on us, make the necessary investment to pass
 Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
this is really great project with great team and new outlook really looking forward to it
Activity: 140
Finally the crowdsale is here this is one of the best coins and seeing the comparison makes it more and more clear it is going to be one of the best Ico's to invest in in 2018
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Hi,after the end of ico,do we have a vesting (lock) period ? And your official token sale will be on 21st May ( As i can see on picture)? Is correct? No postpone?

tokens are distributed to you fully. Team tokens and unsold tokens are locked up for 12 months. 21 May - correct.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
To date, gaming projects have shown very good results in terms of fundraising. I very much hope that this project will not be an exception
Activity: 97
I believe that this project will be in demand in the future. Asura is one of the most interesting and promising projects. I believe In the near future we will see the revolution in the world of crypto currency and Asura will be the main player in this market! GoodLuck Asura Coin Team.
Activity: 107
The Asura Coin is going to power the Asura World platform, which will focus on the community ecosystem in general. This platform will focus on the four major areas of eSPorts betting, professional guides, community matchmaking and tournament hosting, and the discussion forum.
Activity: 238
I think Asura Coin will quickly collect hard cap. The project really seems to me will be worthwhile, plus the marketing is engaged in G0blin Team, and they know a lot about their business!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Hi! Will you accept only your tokens in games or other ones either, e.g., BGX (bit.game) tokens? Thanks for any answer.

As developers said, only ASA tokens will be available on platform. ASA will be only payment on Asura World. I think this is right decision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The whole thing is adoption for anything. If asura can break the barriers and show real world utility and usage through their system then they’ll succeed just like anything in this space. It’s all still so speculative just place your bets in the right place. Asura is a solid one imo and they use my favorite Blockchain soooo it’s a no brainer
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Getting ready for the ICO, this looks good already/
Many projects are coming up slowly on NEO and better ones than many others
Hoping to get in early in the launch
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
https://neotracker.io/asset/a58b56b30425d3d1f8902034996fcac4168ef71d
5656 neo gathered. But why is 71.5M Asa writing on the site?

5656*6000:34M ASA
Activity: 64
You are running a very successful and quality project, thank you. Good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think this game platform will be a great project, AsuraCoin will be a very popular platform!
copper member
Activity: 217
Asuracoin has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Asuracoin on WISERICO and follow Asuracoin on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Asura World is the World’s first self-sustainable eSports platform, powered by NEO platform.
Asura World aims to unite the global eSport community by incentivizing users to simply be kind & helpful towards others. Asura World aims to provide in-depth game analyses to guide players through the intricate details of professional gameplay. This will include teaching professional decision-making processes, winning strategies, item-builds, skill-builds, situational advice, and so on.
Asura Coins used within the ecosystem flow within it, fueling other parts of the ecosystem where necessary. Asura Coin holders can bet, stake, be rewarded, pay, and earn within the platform.
Withdrawal
Fortunately, the use of NEO blockchain technology removes the middle man, and allows Asura World to run as a trustless platform. Withdrawals will be simple and efficient, assets cannot be held from their rightful owners, and users will be able to enjoy the qualities of a completely fair and tamper-proof platform. Providing assurance to all players.
Data Security
By leveraging the use of NEO blockchain technology, the security of the Asura World platform is improved considerably over traditional centralized systems. Blockchain is able to remove human error, make data records tamper-proof, and create a trustless system for worry-free transactions. Secure data transfer and storage.

Activity: 873
Merit: 250
Asura Coin has a great CEO. He has excellent experience in marketing and branding.
I am sure that this will help the project to develop very quickly! He knows what the gaming community needs. Wink
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Great, in 30min already 50% from the softcap reached  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
Some people in Telegram chat complain they have problems trying to buy tokens using O3 wallet. If anybody is in the same situation, look at these recent guides from the team of how to participate using NEON or Aphelion wallets:

1. https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-neon-token-sale-tutorial-1fcd0f748bae
2. https://medium.com/@asuracoin/asura-coin-aphelion-token-sale-tutorial-600488289711

P.S. Day 1 limit is 100M tokens
Activity: 210
Guys do check this out! CEO of Asura, Peter Shen, gave new exclusive interview for blockchaingamer.net: https://blockchaingamer.net/exclusive-interview-with-ceo-of-asura-coin-mr-peter-shen/
Pages:
Jump to: