Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 ASURACOIN.IO 🌟 Self Sustainable eSport Platform 🌟 Powered by NEO - page 25. (Read 24934 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Found out a bit late about this project, but will join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 302
Merit: 93
Please, just call me erefen
What's the utility use of asura coin? I understand There is a lot of use cases, but i must know about examples. Thank for any answer.

Asura World members can SPEND ASA Coins by:

1. Betting

2. Participating in hosted Tournaments

3. Participating in the Asura Tournaments

4. Hosting their own Tournaments [hosting fee]

5. Watching and Learning from ranked players.

6. Reward other users, eg: Content

7. Staking against other players in match making.

Asura World members can EARN ASA Coins by:

1. Winning said Bets

2. Winning said hosted Tournaments & Asura Tournaments

3. Hosting their own Tournaments [having other players join]

4. Creating Quality Coaching content

5. Contributing to the community by either creating content, interacting within the community, or by being helpful & kind.

6. Winning match making.

7. Participate in monthly Asura World events in the Community Hub

Seems like a very good with bunch of utility, I'll following this project as several others looks similar. But since I know you based on NEO blockchain, you got more attention from me, because I love NEO! Waiting for progress
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Great project, im glad that i have a chance to know more knowledge about asuracoin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Hello Asura World Team, what state is your product currently in ? Also what happens to unsold tokens? Thanks for any answer.

Any unsold tokens will be locked up for 12 months and added to the betting pool.
Although it would deem beneficial for investors on the short run. It's bad for the platform in the future. And Asura's developers want to run this project into the far future hence why they don't burn any unsold tokens Smiley
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Interesting ICO, i joined the whitelist.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
ICO Stage 3 Now Live
MIN 1 NEO MAX 500 NEO!

Script hash of the token: a58b56b30425d3d1f8902034996fcac4168ef71d

NEO Wallets Recommended for token sale:

1. Aphelion desktop wallet
2. O3 mobile wallet
3. NEON wallet

Hurry up if you want to be a part of this ico.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
great project by a great team.a reliable self sustainable esport platform with a well organized system.a great idea in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I really believe that Asura coin will be first successful crypto based eSport Platform. It is very useful project and i think Asura will find many adepts aroufnd the crypto world.
Activity: 1
Asura coin is very interesting ico. I read the whitepaper. It is superb ! I think this ico has great future in crypto world!
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
That's 62M ASA sold on the very first day which is already more than 1/3 of the soft cap and almost 10% of hard cap! That's the spirit! I truly believe you will hit the hardcap guys!
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I think that the project will very quickly gain momentum and easily collect hardcap
Activity: 107
Unlike most ICOs, the Asura coin is based on Neo tokens (NEP-5 technology). It also accepts Neo as a supported form of payment. Therefore, people who want to buy coins Asura tokes, must send NEO to the platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
the remaining unsold token from Public token sale will add to 25% Growth & Betting Reserve + 10% Asura team ? Thanks for any answer.

No it will not be added to the team. The tokens after 12 month minimum lockup will only be available to be earned by users. This will contribute to more events for user growth/platform growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The world's first self-supporting eSports platform, attracting investors created by NEO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
 the remaining unsold token from Public token sale will add to 25% Growth & Betting Reserve + 10% Asura team ? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Estimating three parameters of the project: the elaboration of the idea, the implementation plan and the competence of the creators, I see that your project has all the necessary technical characteristics to achieve success.
Activity: 5
Promising project with respective advisor and strong team! Keep goin!
Activity: 140
the best part about this project is that it is based on neo and i hope it will actually bring about a change in the esport section
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
was there limit for first day ?? not personel 50 neo limit. Limit for token ? Thanks for any answer. success depends on us, make the necessary investment to pass
 Smiley

Yes. Limit for first day - 100million tokens first day. Already sold  43 million token and 11 hours left for first day.
Pages:
Jump to: