Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets - page 12. (Read 58318 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

For those that purchased Atomic over 60 NXT, PM CryptAxe with your tx details and he will send you additional Atomic assets so your average cost per Atomic will be 60 NXT.

James

Does that mean that the person who sold Atomic to himself for 1000Nxt to set a high initial price could put in a claim for a huge amount of Atomic?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
@jl777
I see description of NXTventure like "NXTventure will pay monthly dividends in the assets it acquires" and For every 10 NXTventure assets you own, 1 Atomic asset will be sent as a dividend.
my question is atomic will been paid NXTventure assets monthly?
No. NXTventure's business is to help issue assets, so its dividends are in the form of the assets it was involved in. The monthly was an estimate as to how often there would be a dividend. Once a particular asset is dividended out, that is it for that asset.

The details of each dividend is different.

Some months dont have any dividends, some have 4(!)

James
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@jl777
I see description of NXTventure like "NXTventure will pay monthly dividends in the assets it acquires" and For every 10 NXTventure assets you own, 1 Atomic asset will be sent as a dividend.
my question is atomic will been paid NXTventure assets monthly?
legendary
No more waiting up for james to ANN.
instead just buy NxtVenture and wait for James to ANN the new dividends.
Moon.
can you believe NXTventure was being sold below 20 NXT just a short while ago
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
AKA jefdiesel
No more waiting up for james to ANN.
instead just buy NxtVenture and wait for James to ANN the new dividends.
Moon.
legendary
i cant seem to find atomic on the AE any more
I said I wouldnt intervene in the market tradings, but I think there is simply not enough Atomic asset to go around, so I have convinced cryptaxe to put 10,000 assets on the market at 60 NXT, which is a level that is significantly below the current market price.

Hopefully this will provide enough assets to satisfy the market's hunger for Atomic. If the 10000 is not enough, put more bids at 60 NXT to indicate interest and maybe more can be made available.

For those that purchased Atomic over 60 NXT, PM CryptAxe with your tx details and he will send you additional Atomic assets so your average cost per Atomic will be 60 NXT.

James

[Just to put this in perspective: this means it has a $2,250,000 market cap.]
To put that into perspective, http://coinbrief.net/multi-key-bitcoin-wallet-bitgo/
$12 mil in VC was raised for multisig wallet co, so it seems the market and VC's are all saying that crypto is a promising market.

Maybe it is due to the power of the SuperNET?
legendary

Sorry for a silly question. But isn't that similar to your supernet?
Atomic will be inside the SuperNET core helping InstantDEX clearing the cross chain transactions in addition to being available for other clients

So, Atomic can be thought of as an enhancer to supernet trading function, the ticker tape where the SuperNET tx will be recorded.

We will be starting technical discussions in this thread on the implementation details so things will become clearer.

James

What does InstaDEX do, then?
It dynamically creates orderbooks for arbitrary pairs of coins/assets and lets any two nodes in the SuperNET agree to the trade.

You mean it finds the path of least resistance between any two pairs of coins?
yes, and creates the environment for tradebots to do whatever they are programmed to
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
I said I wouldnt intervene in the market tradings, but I think there is simply not enough Atomic asset to go around, so I have convinced cryptaxe to put 10,000 assets on the market at 60 NXT, which is a level that is significantly below the current market price.

Hopefully this will provide enough assets to satisfy the market's hunger for Atomic. If the 10000 is not enough, put more bids at 60 NXT to indicate interest and maybe more can be made available.

James

[Just to put this in perspective: this means it has a $2,250,000 market cap.]

Atomic will be inside the SuperNET core helping InstantDEX clearing the cross chain transactions in addition to being available for other clients

So, Atomic can be thought of as an enhancer to supernet trading function, the ticker tape where the SuperNET tx will be recorded.

We will be starting technical discussions in this thread on the implementation details so things will become clearer.

James

It dynamically creates orderbooks for arbitrary pairs of coins/assets and lets any two nodes in the SuperNET agree to the trade.

You mean it finds the path of least resistance between any two pairs of coins?
Activity: 100
Placing my sell order right now  Smiley
legendary

James

legendary

James

James

Activity: 100
another jl777 asset/coin?

Someone else is creating the feature/asset, and jl777 believes it is a good idea and is advising, helping out.

jl777 is providing myself and the development team I have begun forming with advice and help. Please let me know if you have any questions in regards to ATOMIC features and how it is going to work!

Will this compete with and/or replace InstantDEX?

No! Seeing what jl777 was doing with the superNET in general as well as InstantDEX was actually what finally reassured me that the project I knew cryptocurrency needed was now a possibility  Smiley

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
legendary
ATOMIC

Document version 1, more details to be released soon.

If you feel after reading this document that you have skills to contribute to this project, please send an email to [email protected]

Introduction
Everyone reading this already understands that crypto-currency in one form or another is here to stay, it will be the future of transaction, ledger, voting, communication and much more. However, before crypto-currency becomes something that the general public will use it must be ATOMIC. Cross chain trading currently requires the use of a centralized exchange or a workaround which introduces central points of failure, and require that funds be frozen (nLockTime) or a contract to be used until it can be confirmed that the exchange did actually happen. This is where ATOMIC comes into play. ATOMIC is the spiderweb that will attach the blockchains and assets of all of the crypto-currencies.

What is ATOMIC
   •   A Decentralized Autonomous Corporation. ATOMIC will be run transparently, with direct community involvement, open source, and once a critical mass has been reached it will become a full DAC with no central points of failure, agenda, laws or anything else that could slow it down. Initial versions will probably not be a fully automated DAC.
   •   Cross-chain trading (think NXT to BTC) in a 100% decentralized, contract and fund freezing free way.
   •   Trading of assets (ex: Gold to Silver)
   •   Proof Of Exchange (POE) and Proof Of Gateway (POG) these are two brand new crypto-currency technologies which will allow for members of the spider network performing exchanges and verifications to profit in entirely new ways without any special mining hardware or setup.

Why do we need ATOMIC
   •   100% transparent and public ledger backed exchanges across blockchains (trading of any asset or any coin)
   •   Transactions from one blockchain to another in near realtime
   •   The ability to spend any coin, anywhere (ex: ATOMIC will allow users to spend NXT at a store which only accepts payments to a BTC wallet) without having to wait for a deposit, confirmations, exchange, withdrawal, more confirmations and then finally spend the coins.
   •   As ATOMIC is run as a DAC it can constantly be changed by the community, without any agenda or central management to prevent progress.

How ATOMIC will work
   •   ATOMIC will make use of blockchain and wallet technologies but will not be a coin in itself, 'mining' will be a combination of POE and POG.
   •   POE: Proof of Exchange will act to verify that an exchange between two blockchains has been completed successfully, in a publicly verifiable ledger. Once an exchange has been declared confirmed by ATOMIC, it will be double checked and
   •   POG: Proof of Gateway will insure that the exchange process happens as quickly as possible. As part of the decentralized spiderweb ATOMIC, 'miners' who are able to confirm exchanges the fastest will receive the largest percentage of the POG fee reward. (Ex: first confirmation: 25% of the reward, second confirmation %15 of the reward, and so on descending returns for each additional confirmer up until 100% of the reward has been paid out at which point the exchange will be confirmed). Instead of rewarding miners for hash power, the miners are rewarded for running coin daemons. The more daemons that are run, the more likely the miner is involved in making a trade happen and getting a reward.

James
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
 Tongue so we can trade all coins without exchange .
legendary

This is absolutely awesome if it will happen.

But how should an investor make money out of it?
Are their some fees that will be shared between the shareholders or something?
At the moment the devs have 90% of the shares and it is currently valued as round about 2m$.
Even if they succeed it looks like financial suicide at the moment for the buyers.
The fees will be distributed to the assetholders and I am content to just collect these fees so I dont have any urges to sell even at the current valuation.

The exact details of the revenue share between the "miners" and assetholders is not determined yet. It needs to be high enough so the miners have the incentive to setup nodes with some extra for profits, the rest would go to the assetholders.

At the current valuation it is indeed a risk and represents a believe that in the future there will be quite a few Atomic tx. Since Atomic will do both coins and assets and the latter especially has the potential to include real world equivalents, eg. gold, etc. if you are believing that long term crypto decentralized trading will encompass more than just altcoin/BTC tradings, then the ceiling becomes bigger as to the number of Atomic tx that are possible.

Also, cryptaxe has 40%
JLH has 10% and it is a long term HODL
NXTventure assetholders (100+ people) have 10%
NXTventure itself has 40% and it is owned by 100+ people

While I will not venture to say what the proper value for Atomic is, the market has set this price and I have done my best to prevent any buying panics. Please do not buy Atomic if you dont feel it has the potential that is reflected by the price.

James
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
ATOMIC

Document version 1, more details to be released soon.

If you feel after reading this document that you have skills to contribute to this project, please send an email to [email protected]

Introduction
Everyone reading this already understands that crypto-currency in one form or another is here to stay, it will be the future of transaction, ledger, voting, communication and much more. However, before crypto-currency becomes something that the general public will use it must be ATOMIC. Cross chain trading currently requires the use of a centralized exchange or a workaround which introduces central points of failure, and require that funds be frozen (nLockTime) or a contract to be used until it can be confirmed that the exchange did actually happen. This is where ATOMIC comes into play. ATOMIC is the spiderweb that will attach the blockchains and assets of all of the crypto-currencies.

What is ATOMIC
   •   A Decentralized Autonomous Corporation. ATOMIC will be run transparently, with direct community involvement, open source, and once a critical mass has been reached it will become a full DAC with no central points of failure, agenda, laws or anything else that could slow it down. Initial versions will probably not be a fully automated DAC.
   •   Cross-chain trading (think NXT to BTC) in a 100% decentralized, contract and fund freezing free way.
   •   Trading of assets (ex: Gold to Silver)
   •   Proof Of Exchange (POE) and Proof Of Gateway (POG) these are two brand new crypto-currency technologies which will allow for members of the spider network performing exchanges and verifications to profit in entirely new ways without any special mining hardware or setup.

Why do we need ATOMIC
   •   100% transparent and public ledger backed exchanges across blockchains (trading of any asset or any coin)
   •   Transactions from one blockchain to another in near realtime
   •   The ability to spend any coin, anywhere (ex: ATOMIC will allow users to spend NXT at a store which only accepts payments to a BTC wallet) without having to wait for a deposit, confirmations, exchange, withdrawal, more confirmations and then finally spend the coins.
   •   As ATOMIC is run as a DAC it can constantly be changed by the community, without any agenda or central management to prevent progress.

How ATOMIC will work
   •   ATOMIC will make use of blockchain and wallet technologies but will not be a coin in itself, 'mining' will be a combination of POE and POG.
   •   POE: Proof of Exchange will act to verify that an exchange between two blockchains has been completed successfully, in a publicly verifiable ledger. Once an exchange has been declared confirmed by ATOMIC, it will be double checked and
   •   POG: Proof of Gateway will insure that the exchange process happens as quickly as possible. As part of the decentralized spiderweb ATOMIC, 'miners' who are able to confirm exchanges the fastest will receive the largest percentage of the POG fee reward. (Ex: first confirmation: 25% of the reward, second confirmation %15 of the reward, and so on descending returns for each additional confirmer up until 100% of the reward has been paid out at which point the exchange will be confirmed). Instead of rewarding miners for hash power, the miners are rewarded for running coin daemons. The more daemons that are run, the more likely the miner is involved in making a trade happen and getting a reward.

Activity: 117

This is absolutely awesome if it will happen.

But how should an investor make money out of it?
Are their some fees that will be shared between the shareholders or something?
At the moment the devs have 90% of the shares and it is currently valued as round about 2m$.
Even if they succeed it looks like financial suicide at the moment for the buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: