Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets - page 15. (Read 58323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
So many project ...
May i ask one question?
How can you finish all of your project 777?
I am not coding this project. I am just giving helpful advices. I can help with quite a few projects when I dont have to do any of the actual work

James
Ok.That' make me feel good too.But you are a superman james.sometimes you need to take rest.
Actually coding (not debugging) is quite restful for me, has the same effect as meditation
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
So many project ...
May i ask one question?
I am not coding this project. I am just giving helpful advices. I can help with quite a few projects when I dont have to do any of the actual work

James
Ok.That' make me feel good too.But you are a superman james.sometimes you need to take rest.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
So many project ...
May i ask one question?

when you succeed with many scams and hype like jl777 then staying quiet is not an option. it's like you can't quite when free money(BTCs) are coming your way for free nonstop. when all the shitty ideas keep coming and all the free money keep coming then he's can't quite. his greediness will prevailed and anyone get caught in the middle will getting burns! this will happen in the next 3 months when nothing is deliver. you will see none of his shitty scams will work, included jl777hodl, multigate, supernet, or bitcoindark etc. this is what i call serial scammer in cryptocurrency.
legendary
So many project ...
May i ask one question?

James
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So many project ...
May i ask one question?
Activity: 123
Wow!another project form Jl777..hmmm.Can't miss it!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
SCAM AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

From your signature I can understand your pain...conflict of interest and all...but I certainly would not consider ATOMIC a scam.
legendary
If we are not selling anything, it is hard for it to be a scam
We are advising to wait before trading
This will be an opensource project so people can evaluate when it is published
legendary
Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that there has already been enough interest generated to warrant someone creating a scam clone of the asset! I'd also like to thank jl777 for acting as a collaborator and source of advice and guidance for this project.

<....>

Please ask away I will answer any questions that I can!

very nice.. when will atomic start trading?

You can make a buy order right now from the NXT wallet using this asset ID: 11694807213441909013

will it be filled? will there not be an ipo?

At this very early stage you may need to wait some time before any sell orders are made on the asset. Please stay tuned for updates regarding technical specifications as well as opportunities to invest. But for now making a buy order will be the easiest way to make sure that you are invested once a sell order is available. As jl777 has stated, there is a lot more information that is on hold!

I assume ATOMIC is an integral part of the supernet, possible teleporting mechanics, but would really like to know more details...waiting patiently.

Current AE buy orders range from 0.1 to 0.2 - cryptoax, could you please advise the initial sell price and when you will fill orders (at least roughly) so I don't need to refresh this thread multiple times a day to find out? Thanks.

the initial sell price will be determined by the NXTventure owners who will be getting the dividends
Neither of us is planning to sell for a while
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that there has already been enough interest generated to warrant someone creating a scam clone of the asset! I'd also like to thank jl777 for acting as a collaborator and source of advice and guidance for this project.

<....>

You can make a buy order right now from the NXT wallet using this asset ID: 11694807213441909013

At this very early stage you may need to wait some time before any sell orders are made on the asset. Please stay tuned for updates regarding technical specifications as well as opportunities to invest. But for now making a buy order will be the easiest way to make sure that you are invested once a sell order is available. As jl777 has stated, there is a lot more information that is on hold!

I assume ATOMIC is an integral part of the supernet, possible teleporting mechanics, but would really like to know more details...waiting patiently.

Current AE buy orders range from 0.1 to 0.2 - cryptoax, could you please advise the initial sell price and when you will fill orders (at least roughly) so I don't need to refresh this thread multiple times a day to find out? Thanks.
legendary
i will not be selling any of the Atomic anytime soon, I am as usual HODL
10% of Atomic will be in the hands of NXTventure owners, it is up to them to make a market
I suggest to HODL, but I expect that this advice will not be followed

James
Activity: 100

<....>

ok thanks for the info. will a date be set prior to placing any sell orders or will they just be placed?

If I am going to personally make a sell order, I will post here and on my twitter or anywhere else people get information from me before hand!

<....>

<....>

legendary
This sounds great, are you planning to be listed in some major exchange?
It will only be available on NXT Asset Exchange to begin with
We will not be actively promoting Atomic until it is close to beta release
No Atomic will be sold by NXTventure or JLH for a while, as there is no need for any more cash.

cryptaxe might sell off some assets for some of his expenses, but I dont think it will be very much until after the tech is done.

So, get a NXT account if you want to get the Atomic during this very early stage.

This is a high risk, early stage project. I will not be making any market actions and I will not be responsible for whatever tradings that happen.

I strongly suggest to wait until the initial source code is released!

James
Activity: 140
+1
c-cex, bittrex or something like that?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I would like to tell you guys a little bit about myself as I am going to be leading the development of the ATOMIC DAC project and get it to a point that it can be run completely as a DAC. I have been lurking here for a very long time. I first heard about crypto-currency on May 22nd 2010 when 10,000 BTC were used in exchange for a pizza. I've been obsessed ever since. I've seen many coins that I thought were going to become huge die, way too many P&D's, scamcoins, scam exchanges (luckily I wasn't goxed) as well as revolutionary technologies and ideas that have helped us create a more decentralized world. As this will be run with the goal of reaching full DAC status, I eventually shouldn't matter to the project any more than anyone else reading this.

Back when it was profitable, I ran a SCRYPT GPU and ASIC (mostly GridSeeds) mining farm which generated income for myself and the friends that I was working with at the time. I put my C++ and *NIX skills to the test by writing some software that we used internally to generate scripts, and later to control pool management, configuration, profitability as well as check on our operation with an Android application that I wrote with the Qt Framework. We had our miners managed 24/7 by Raspberry Pi control units that I setup and eventually began selling. 

By the time that this mining farm became close to unprofitable we sold most of the equipment and I began taking C++ and Qt Framework development jobs as a freelancer (creating altcoins, Rasbperry Pi GPIO software, general C++ software development) . I had worked in IT for 4 years at the local school district and a manufacturer that made parts for Tesla with a few UNIX, CentOS and Windows servers. I felt however now that I needed a job again, I would be better off working on my own time as a C++ developer so that when the next big idea came to me, I would be 100% ready to dedicate my life to it.

That next big idea is ATOMIC. When I was thinking about what it is preventing crypto-currency from becoming the standard form of exchange one thing in particular seemed to be an issue. That is why when I saw the announcement of the superNET I knew that ATOMIC was finally a possibility. I will be collaborating with jl777 on this project and he will be providing me (and has already) with invaluable advice and guidance to make sure that ATOMIC is designed to be the absolute best.

legendary
High level details about Atomic will be posted the day after the NXTventure dividend

James
Pages:
Jump to: