Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets - page 16. (Read 58323 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
There's already a scam asset called Atomic for sale on the Nxt AE, linking to this thread. (The real ATOMIC isn't for sale yet.) Make sure not to buy the scam asset please.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
after i reading through the whole posts i decide to buy JHL..You know why!
I don't know at all,plz give me a advice.  Wink
Activity: 136
after i reading through the whole posts i decide to buy JHL..You know why!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
atomic, as in atomic cross chaining between coins?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Strange  Roll Eyes
AE asset says that it description is in this thread. But it is not.  Huh
it will be
Activity: 139
shut up and take my NXT Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
Strange  Roll Eyes
AE asset says that it description is in this thread. But it is not.  Huh
legendary
Another project? whatever i'm watching
I am just offering advices for Atomic
legendary
NINJA LAUNCH OR GO HOME
There will be no mining for Atomic, at least not like anything in the past.

James
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
NINJA LAUNCH OR GO HOME
Activity: 139
Another project? whatever i'm watching
legendary

ATOMIC DAC
Decentralized, Cross-Chain Exchanges for all Blockchain Technologies

Visit the website: atomicdac.org
Read the documentation: http://atomicdac.org/?page_id=11033

ATOMIC on NXT Asset Exchange: 11694807213441909013
ATOMIC on BTER: https://bter.com/trade/atomic_btc
ATOMIC on CoinMarketCap: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/atomic/

Introduction
Everyone reading this already understands that crypto-currency in one form or another is here to stay, it will be the future of transaction, ledger, voting, communication and much more. However, before crypto-currency becomes something that the general public will use it must be ATOMIC. Cross chain trading currently requires the use of a centralized exchange or a workaround which introduces central points of failure, and require that funds be frozen (nLockTime) or a contract to be used until it can be confirmed that the exchange did actually happen. This is where ATOMIC comes into play. ATOMIC is the spiderweb that will attach the blockchains and assets of all of the crypto-currencies.

What is ATOMIC
• A Decentralized Autonomous Corporation. ATOMIC will be run transparently, with direct community involvement, open source, and once a critical mass has been reached it will become a full DAC with no central points of failure, agenda, laws or anything else that could slow it down.
• Cross-chain trading (think NXT to BTC) in a 100% decentralized, contract and fund freezing free way.
• Trading of assets (ex: Gold to Silver)
• Proof Of Exchange (POE) and Proof Of Gateway (POG) these are two brand new crypto-currency technologies which will allow for members of the spider network performing exchanges and verifications to profit in entirely new ways without any special mining hardware or setup.

Why do we need ATOMIC
• 100% transparent and public ledger backed exchanges across blockchains (trading of any asset or any coin)
• Transactions from one blockchain to another will be as fast, if not significantly faster than any existing centralized method of exchange.
• The ability to spend any coin, anywhere (ex: ATOMIC will allow users to spend NXT at a store which only accepts payments to a BTC wallet) without having to wait for a deposit, confirmations, exchange, withdrawal, more confirmations and then finally spend the coins.
• As ATOMIC is run as a DAC it can constantly be changed by the community, without any agenda or central management to prevent progress.

How ATOMIC will work
• ATOMIC will make use of blockchain and wallet technologies but will not be a coin in itself, 'mining' will be a combination of POE and POG.
• POE: Proof of Exchange will act to verify that an exchange between two blockchains has been completed successfully, in a publicly verifiable ledger. Once an exchange has been declared confirmed by ATOMIC, it will be double checked at 4 checkpoints.
• POG: Proof of Gateway will insure that the exchange process happens as quickly as possible. As part of the decentralized spiderweb ATOMIC, 'miners' who are able to confirm exchanges the fastest will receive the largest percentage of the POG fee reward. (Ex: first confirmation: 25% of the reward, second confirmation %15 of the reward, and so on descending returns for each additional confirmer up until 100% of the reward has been paid out at which point the exchange will be confirmed)

End of summary, please read the rest of the documentation here: http://atomicdac.org/?page_id=11033

#### original OP
11694807213441909013 is the correct assetid, anything else is a fake one

[Dividend Announcement]

NXTventure will offer a 1:10 Atomic dividend, asset 11694807213441909013. The ex-dividend block will be as of 1400 GMT on Tuesday. NXTventure assetholders of record that block will receive the dividend.

For every 10 NXTventure assets you own, 1 Atomic asset will be sent as a dividend.

Atomic is a joint venture project where I will only be offering advices, but it is for what I feel is a promising new tech. I cannot stop the tradings from happening, but I advise to wait for finding the details before trading and if you are buying then please do not be making any large buys until you know what Atomic is. Only buy with small amounts and this is still months away from any release. I will not take any responsibility for the market pricings.

There are just so many deals going on that I am just completing them so I can take it off my todo list. Again, I advise no buying panic.

James

P.S. JLH has received 10% of Atomic
Pages:
Jump to: