Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets - page 4. (Read 58331 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Huge storm happening in my town right now, if I go dark for a few days don't worry I'm not dead (but my electricity probably is)

~CryptAxe

hope its all good there Smiley

any profit from the supernet core,
just wonder.

atomic will play a very important role in supernet because it will enable cross-blockchain trading between all supernet coins.
that means that atomic will definitly have a secured profit source except in the case that supernet will not work (but chances for that are probaly less then 1%)  Wink

also supernet is just the first step, because atomic will be able to enable cross blockchain trading for all coins/assets that is based on blockchain technology itself!
thanks, but first need to allow the atomic  to enable cross blockchain trading in all coins.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Huge storm happening in my town right now, if I go dark for a few days don't worry I'm not dead (but my electricity probably is)

~CryptAxe

hope its all good there Smiley

just wonder.

atomic will play a very important role in supernet because it will enable cross-blockchain trading between all supernet coins.
that means that atomic will definitly have a secured profit source except in the case that supernet will not work (but chances for that are probaly less then 1%)  Wink

also supernet is just the first step, because atomic will be able to enable cross blockchain trading for all coins/assets that is based on blockchain technology itself!
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
good luck cryptaxe.
i would sent you some watt of mine if i could.
Activity: 318
just wonder.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

~CryptAxe
Alpha testing has not yet begun, if you'd like to get an update as soon as the final call for testers goes out then please join the mailing list at atomicdac.org.

We are now finished with the process of appending transaction data via transactions scripts as described in the documentation. What we're working on right now is the proof of exchange algorithm (and the way that we will be making payments to nodes who earn rewards). I'm nearly done writing up a paper about how exactly this process will work but essentially the coinbase transactions of newly discovered blocks are going to contain a pubkey for which only the node that mined the block owns the private key. That public key will be used to create transactions whose output is only spendable by the node which own the private key. So for example, ATOMIC Node 'X' discovers a new block that can be inserted into the blockchain, their public key is inserted into the coinbase and as the POE protocol approves exchanges there will be additional rewards (in atoms) inserted into the blockchain whose output is ONLY spendable by the node that processed all of those transaction. This way, the ATOMIC network can reward 'miners' for not only appending a block to the ledger, but also for processing the transactions (the reward for processing transactions will be significantly larger than those who just mine blocks without running as a full node and processing transactions) Don't confuse this with the way that bitcoin handles transactions, we are doing it a little differently to allow more useful transactions that we can build utilities on top of.

We'll be using a very similar process for handling the dividends that will be paid out to the owners of the ATOMIC assets, they will obviously be receiving their percentage of the income generated by ATOMIC.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
hey i messaged crypt, the alpha testing will start soon, but there are some mining specific problems that have to be solved prior to it
i will share news as soon as possible  Wink

Has alpha started yet??   Wink

from slack atomic channel

cryptaxe [10:47 AM]
Hey @bezbezbez messaging you on here in response to your bitcointalk message, we have op_return transaction data recording working, I'm still working on the mining aspect of the network but we are on track for the end of year beta testing start that criptix and others have mentioned
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
hey i messaged crypt, the alpha testing will start soon, but there are some mining specific problems that have to be solved prior to it

Has alpha started yet??   Wink
legendary
Activity: 378
Has alpha testing begun? Any news?
legendary
how do I get this coin? mining ,IPO,ICO?Huh  Huh Huh

NXT AE 11694807213441909013 (asset ID)

or on BTer https://bter.com/trade/atomic_btc

thats the atomic asset which will provide dividends based on the atomic transaction fees.
the atomic coin itself will be mineable, alpha testing for it is starting very soon now Smiley

NXT AE 11694807213441909013 (asset ID)

or on BTer https://bter.com/trade/atomic_btc
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
i'm part of the comunity the team is Trolloffire great programmer, but is sick now
so litecoindarkdev e xircom the guy for the android wallet and PR
nothing sure the coin is in the making but this week updates with pos and finally
is made anonymous.
i wanted to know because the site i mentioned make 2 party deposit btc
and the site became the escrow
but there is a flaw if the 2 party don't want to release the funds
the coin rest in the site hands
like bitbet does
if there was a time limit to fulfill the contract for the 2 party
would be like :
 i have a coin i sell an ipo the money are in escrow with the atomic site
so the coin has the intrinsec value so no premine needed for the dev and the coin has always
a value
and if after 2 month the value isn't more than the value of the ipo
who has the coin can retake the money back as little under the ipo price
as fimn does

Oh we can most certainly help with that issue! As you're a member of that community already could you please go ahead and post that I'd love to help them out and work with them in any way possible Smiley
wow. you use OP_RETURN for this.. even bitcoin core developers are against this kind of usage since you bloat the chain.

Please go ahead and take a look at the documentation http://atomicdac.org/?page_id=11033 Smiley

We are making use of the OP_RETURN segment of transaction scripts in order to store a very small amount of information (about 70 bytes right now, although we have raised the limit for testing to 200 bytes to allow us to expand in the future).

most Bitcoin transactions are around 250 bytes in size, depending on the amount of inputs in the transaction script. Therefore an ATOMIC transaction, in the worst possible scenario (large number of inputs for example) the script generated could end up being around 300 bytes in size.

If you take the 70 bytes, which as I said is more than we actually use) and multiply that by 80,000 which is a few thousand more Bitcoin transactions than there have been today, the total amount of data would be 5 megabytes per day.

http://www.matisse.net/bitcalc/?input_amount=5600000&input_units=bytes¬ation=legacy

Having 80,000 transactions a day would be great, and anyone who can't handle 5 MB a day (once we get to that huge amount of transactions which has taken years for Bitcoin) is free to use the light version of the software Smiley please feel free to send me an email any time with your questions or criticisms!
Activity: 270
wow. you use OP_RETURN for this.. even bitcoin core developers are against this kind of usage since you bloat the chain.
legendary
i'm part of the comunity the team is Trolloffire great programmer, but is sick now
so litecoindarkdev e xircom the guy for the android wallet and PR
nothing sure the coin is in the making but this week updates with pos and finally
is made anonymous.
i wanted to know because the site i mentioned make 2 party deposit btc
and the site became the escrow
but there is a flaw if the 2 party don't want to release the funds
the coin rest in the site hands
like bitbet does
if there was a time limit to fulfill the contract for the 2 party
would be like :
 i have a coin i sell an ipo the money are in escrow with the atomic site
so the coin has the intrinsec value so no premine needed for the dev and the coin has always
a value
and if after 2 month the value isn't more than the value of the ipo
who has the coin can retake the money back as little under the ipo price
as fimn does
there is a way to have a site like this with for any alt coin
as escrow ? :
https://trustatom.com/contracts/new/joint-escrow
LTCD is in the making i feel is coming to be part of Atomic

One of the greatest aspects of a DAC is that I really have no control (and I don't want to) of who actually makes use of the ATOMIC API. This website could definitely make use of the ATOMIC ledger, and if they were interested in working with me I have actually already been thinking up ways in which we could handle escrow with any coin on the ATOMIC network. Did you just stumble upon this or do you know the developers? I'd love to chat with them
legendary
there is a way to have a site like this with for any alt coin
as escrow ? :
https://trustatom.com/contracts/new/joint-escrow
LTCD is in the making i feel is coming to be part of Atomic

dropping by to post that I am ready for alpha testing!
Pages:
Jump to: