Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 24. (Read 44361 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Please add Gamecoin (GME)

Legit coin and good community. We are committed to supporting gamecoin in every way possible. Thank you

We are at cryptsy and coinedup already. Hoping and trying to be on BTER or BTC38 soon but we would love a US based good USD exchange! Nothing like it
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
OK so i completely rearranged the network so it should be quite a bit faster and hopefully fixed the cloudflare js/css problem. I'm replicating the wallets right now to the new servers :-) I'm happy now! Maybe i can go to sleep sometime soon, 3 hrs in 2 days isn't cutting it. Have to wait till the files are all done transferring though :-( after i get up i think ill get the ball rolling by putting up some orders.
cloudflare taking forever to update gggrrrrrrrrrrr
It's under heavy ddos at the moment and its holding up perfectly. I have the coin server down for a system change so the trade and currency pages should be acting up. I'm actually surprised at how well the network is holding up... but im not speaking to soon... no jinxx
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
the recaptcha problem i cant seem to reproduce. I'm working on the js problem right now... it looks like cloudflare is screwing it up :-(

I wouldn't be surprised if the captcha issue is related to cloudflare as well.

EDIT: Captcha seems to be working now.
the recaptcha problem i cant seem to reproduce. I'm working on the js problem right now... it looks like cloudflare is screwing it up :-(
Just an update... Registration is now open and coins are slowly being put online. I still have some gui bugs to work out and to enable the settings page. The account upgrade page is not enabled yet since all users are being given pro accounts right now as a thank you for being patient. Please be sure to send me feature requests and report any problems.

Looks like the registration is still broken, same captcha across multiple PC's, the javascript doesn't seem to go anywhere after clicking create account.
Just an update... Registration is now open and coins are slowly being put online. I still have some gui bugs to work out and to enable the settings page. The account upgrade page is not enabled yet since all users are being given pro accounts right now as a thank you for being patient. Please be sure to send me feature requests and report any problems.
Ok great now were getting somewhere +2 for GME (Gamecoin)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Activity: 163
OK.... back to Atom he's starting to scream at me again Ughhhhh

hehe, kids... well, it's good to see you're still at it Grin
I did go into a coma! and after I was revived I was handed Atom for the next few days making it hard to work... :-(

I'm aimed globally and will accept fiat from almost anywhere but the banks charge to convert to USD (i'm not a forex). My ultimate goal is to create someplace that people feel they are a part of and can trust with there money. Which as u know is not easy with all the shitty exchange scams and other schemes that have gone down. Total transparency, government regulation, and the ability to still trade alt-coins anonymously (if you prefer complete privacy) and still know that you are not dealing with an exchange that can just disappear. Coinbase is and will remain the U.S. leader in BTC/USD conversion as well as helpful merchant features but what they don't do is operate as an actual exchange. As far as i know I will be the first licensed full U.S. based exchange. This means that we have strict operating procedures and have to do quite a bit of reporting however this also means your money is more secure than some deregulated exchange operating out of some country where they can scam and run.

OK.... back to Atom he's starting to scream at me again Ughhhhh
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
OK well no coin suggestions so i will take my leave now and enable registrations when I get back up.

Gamecoin please (GME)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gamecoin-gme-current-version-v0842-263600

http://Game-coin.org
http://GMEFuture.com

Also make sure to check 1, 2

Activity: 389
Finally some competition for Coinbase.

This is competition for btc-e not for coinbase. This website is even more trustable than btc-e.com in my opinion.

Hmmm? I don't see how this is any competition for btc-e. Just as coinbase, this service is aimed more towards the U.S.
OK well no coin suggestions so i will take my leave now and enable registrations when I get back up.

hope you didn't slip into a coma... Sad
OK Lets hear what coins everyone want up first? The system is going live within the next 24 hrs (aka: after i get some rest so i can be alive to monitor the opening :-) ) so pick your favorite coins and i will add them to a poll to vote on!
Activity: 210

This is competition for btc-e not for coinbase. This website is even more trustable than btc-e.com in my opinion.
Activity: 389
Pages:
Jump to: