Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 23. (Read 44361 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
So I've been looking into speed improvements and it has been my realization that the problem is with ssl... if you look here http://webwait.com/2pt you can see the times are all basically the same... how is this possible... simple with the overhead of ssl the tiny amount of time taken for actual content is is just that... tiny... compared to the ssl overhead. So i can't change the transport layer wait but i can't help but wonder if I would see any sort of improvement by using page specific js and css instead of it all being lumped together? anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

All the same because prob all using Cloudflare SSL. http://blog.cloudflare.com/how-cloudflare-is-making-ssl-fast
I connect fine with TLS 1.2 Forward Secure ECDHE_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 in FireFox but I had to manually enable it with about:config or I'd be defaulted to questionable secure TLS1.0 RC4. Are you on a dedicated host or VPS because they are probably lying to you how much bandwidth and resources you're offered and overselling the service.

Activity: 599
Merit: 510
So I've been looking into speed improvements and it has been my realization that the problem is with ssl... if you look here http://webwait.com/2pt you can see the times are all basically the same... how is this possible... simple with the overhead of ssl the tiny amount of time taken for actual content is is just that... tiny... compared to the ssl overhead. So i can't change the transport layer wait but i can't help but wonder if I would see any sort of improvement by using page specific js and css instead of it all being lumped together? anyone have any thoughts on the matter?
I would like too! I'm just not quite sure how to do it so that its not as crappy as some others (cough cough)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Will there be an affiliate program?
Finished adding HBN
Cant get ppc to find any peers... anyone have a peers list that's not old?
Added person to person transfers, added GME
reset password bug fixed
OK FTC is up now time for some food n rest...
restarting the coin servers and enabling ftc
ok XPM tested and added :-)
well since i cant get any xpm to test with how about ftc? (yes it will be returned)
post traumatic stress coin lol no actually i don't know much about proto
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No XPM Sad but have PTS.
the chat bug is now fixed and the notification css error causing them to be hidden under other content should be fixed. Still need a few xpm though... anyone care to help?
anyone have a couple xpm that i can borrow? need to test the client setup... here's my address ASQkDue5XQ5kW4vDSu18stZHmSTqxqRyvh
working on xpm atm
I can see it logged some email verification messages not sure why. What browser are you using? And from what country? Thanks I hope I can figure out why your having trouble. I'm thinking it might be some bad cache.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ok, things should be good BTC, LTC, WDC, are active and i will keep adding more in a bit :-) Time to eat and pass out...

Still haven't been able to register, there are some elements that are coming back 403 from cloudflare... also, it looks like the javascript onSubmit is trying to return a *.PNG of an exclamation mark that's base64 encoded, but the actual image isn't getting placed anywhere visible.

EDIT: Finally got an account made, but there are a few things wrong in your validation for the username. Also, some z-index issues on some divs (mainly the one which is suppose to show an error). Also, I had to get three emails sent as the email validation failed twice after clicking on the link.
Ok, things should be good BTC, LTC, WDC, are active and i will keep adding more in a bit :-) Time to eat and pass out...
Pages:
Jump to: