Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST) - page 9. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 252
+1

but no email confirmation yet
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Worked for me. Order IN .. finally.. now time for my bike ride in the snow!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
All orders for incorrect amounts will be fully refunded.

WalletBit will return these funds to the Bitcoin addresses they were sent from. These units will be restored to the sales queue. At a time of Avalon's choosing they will re-open sales for these remaining units. All orders processed at the correct exchange rate will still be honored.

This doesn't make sense though.

The people who paid the incorrect amounts did so to submit the order, as that was their only option.

Why not keep the orders and simply send a new payment request for each order, this is very easy to do and honors the transaction.

It was out of people's control on who recieved a correct payment page, and who received and incorrect payment page.

this

this indeed

By that logic so If the bug was not $1, but $10000 you guys would've still paid?

Again: there's no such thing as placeholder order

It was a bug and it will be refunded, and orders will open again in the future for those who did not manage to place an proper order.

this is final.

[Update 2013-02-03 3:03 EST]

All orders which have paid the full and proper amount for each Avalon unit will be honored. This means if your order said 0.05BTC and you later paid the correct amount (~75BTC) that your order will be fulfilled. Please create a support ticket with Avalon to confirm your order details with them personally. The remaining Avalon units will be going on sale tomorrow.

http://support.avalon-asic.com

Final eh...you mean for a few hours? Just outsource your sales guys, you plainly have no idea what you're doing. I've been ready with funds in hand for two of your sales, spent hours moving funds around and TRYING to order and still have nothing. Now you're rewarding those that sent bitcents...swell.

Your broken website is allowing me to add products right now then saying there are none btw. Roll Eyes
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
looks like they put the avalon back in stock but im getting token errors at walletbit :/
+1
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
looks like they put the avalon back in stock but im getting token errors at walletbit :/
legendary
Activity: 889
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Time to break the F5 key for the entire day. Actually I think i am going mountain biking instead Smiley
Activity: 377
Merit: 253
OP Updated with new information

All orders which have paid the full and proper amount for each Avalon unit will be honored. This means if your order said 0.05BTC and you later paid the correct amount (~75BTC) that your order will be fulfilled. Please create a support ticket with Avalon to confirm your order details with them personally. The remaining Avalon units will be going on sale tomorrow.

Yes, when exactly?

Also, does "tomorrow" mean Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th?

+1
legendary
Activity: 966

Yes, when exactly?

Also, does "tomorrow" mean Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th?
Activity: 428
Did they allready fill all 2-nd batch with all of 600 orders?
I steell see  "Status: Investigating Issues" on the product page, but after clicking the picture now I've got another page with decription and phrase:
----
Product not in stock
This product has sold out.
----
Am I missing something?

Yes they sold all I think but they wait until tomorrow to see if all are paid. If some are left they will reopen tomorrow as I readed.

I also received a positive response from the Avalon. "Your Order has been fixed, and appears correctly in our system."
Probably, order details will appear later?

P.S. Walletbit is silent.

About order details and all I contacted them to request my order details as it has been fixed manually.

Here the reply

Hi xxxx,

Once this issue is resolved a new order confirmation email will be sent which contains this information and others.

I will update here when i will got my order infos anyway my 2 units are confirmed so Smiley
Activity: 179
Did they allready fill all 2-nd batch with all of 600 orders?
I steell see  "Status: Investigating Issues" on the product page, but after clicking the picture now I've got another page with decription and phrase:
----
Product not in stock
This product has sold out.
----
Am I missing something?
Activity: 377
Merit: 253
Activity: 140
1221iZanNi5igK7oAA7AWmYjpsyjsRbLLZ
I guess Avalon is handling their part of the transactions better now.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1010
!
I also received a positive response from the Avalon. "Your Order has been fixed, and appears correctly in our system."
Probably, order details will appear later?

P.S. Walletbit is silent.
Activity: 428
Got reply in 2 minutes thanks bitsymcom  Smiley

Hi xxxxx,

This order checks out correctly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
or submit a ticket on http://support.avalon-asic.com/ like I did and got a positive reply a few minutes ago :-)
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
How do I create a support ticket with Avalon?

After being redirected to Walletbit from the Avalon store I sent them my 0.05 BTC as a guest. Should I send the rest to the same address?
(I have a picture of the prcess and the transaction is documented in the block explorer)
Activity: 556
What time tomorrow!?!? 9am est?
Activity: 560

Pages:
Jump to: