Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST) - page 5. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
orders are not opened while we solve the ordering issues existing previously so no orders are opened at the moment.

Very Good news and good to hear about you Smiley Waiting for my order confirmation but as you confirmed by ticket previously I'm not worried.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
I vote for spending your energies on this ^^^ and not on this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kano-vs-bitsyncom-142083 . I guess the other Avalon (future-) customers would also appreciate nothing more than as many Avalon units  being shipped per time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team
orders are not opened while we solve the ordering issues existing previously so no orders are opened at the moment.

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Wont someone from AVALON post a new update:
Here it says "Product not in stock"
Here it has the batch#1 price and says "There are no products matching the selection."

Even I was considering buying one, I have a few lancelots to trade in but the trade in option here is now gone...Huh  Huh
What is going on?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hey, time off from normal jobs just means more time to work on the avalon project. Any ambitious company would realize time is truly money for them. This is a flat out race. :-)

Because it wasn't about the money?

This has been said time and time again. Its not about the money for Avalon.

So it's not about the money, or about being open source, or about shipping more than 2 units. So what is Avalon about?

Still, I hope that batch 2 ships on time. ASIC competition is important.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
I would sell-off your GPUs.  They will be crushed soon.

I'm keeping mine for vanity address mining.  They've already paid for themselves, and I have good electrical rates.  I don't see much point selling them into the glut that will be coming to ebay soon.

yeah, I will be holding mine (even if they're just gathering dust) for a month or two most likely.   

until the # being sold approaches somewhat normal levels on ebay again
Activity: 840
I made a successful partial payment (i just paid what it said to pay) and the server was so jammed up I got an error when it tried to send me to the receipt page.

I don't know what happened with it, I didn't get any emails and I haven't been refunded the amount WalletBit collected from me.

If anyone would like to complete paying for their order from Feb. 2 and paid something please contact WalletBit support. You have an opportunity to complete your still but the window is narrowing. If you would like your payment of 0.1-0.2 BTC refunded please contact us and we will make that happen too.
Will avalon honor these orders though?  Will Walletbit refund orders that Avalon does not honor in the future?
Activity: 798
I made a successful partial payment (i just paid what it said to pay) and the server was so jammed up I got an error when it tried to send me to the receipt page.

I don't know what happened with it, I didn't get any emails and I haven't been refunded the amount WalletBit collected from me.

If anyone would like to complete paying for their order from Feb. 2 and paid something please contact WalletBit support. You have an opportunity to complete your still but the window is narrowing. If you would like your payment of 0.1-0.2 BTC refunded please contact us and we will make that happen too.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
bittenbob, if the order is fully paid, you generally don't answer now?

We have answered all tickets pertaining to Avalon orders. If you have an unanswered ticket please PM me the ticket ID and I will look into it for you.

Once the order is paid in full it is generally the merchants responsibility for order fulfillment. We will however look into whether your order was paid if you contact us.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Can you explain why those who did pay, did not get an order confirmation from Avalon? No updates since the 2nd of Feb.
Are we pouring our BTC into a black hole?

The funds have been moving from the initial address to a new destination

I know you don't send out those confirmation but at least you are involved in the chain that forwards the funds to Avalon.

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order. If you would like confirmation that your order was paid you can also contact WalletBit support. When contacting either support desk, please make sure to include as many details as possible about your purchase including payment method, the address you paid to, amount(s) paid, txid(s) and session ID if you can remember it.

I assume those ppl who decided not to pay that tiny amount are out of luck? And yes i have an open ticket with avalon asking if i can pay for my order plus the url showing i ended up at your site but things were messed up...i guess i just wait and see :-)
Activity: 798
It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order.
they have not answered my open tickets for batch #1, why would they answer tickets for batch #2?

Obviously answering tickets is not a a priority
Hah, BFL customers at least have a promises. We got nothing since batch #2 started.
legendary
Activity: 1112
It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order.
they have not answered my open tickets for batch #1, why would they answer tickets for batch #2?

Obviously answering tickets is not a a priority
Can you explain why those who did pay, did not get an order confirmation from Avalon? No updates since the 2nd of Feb.

I know you don't send out those confirmation but at least you are involved in the chain that forwards the funds to Avalon.

It is up to the merchant to send email confirmation. I can't comment on why there are no confirmations but I do know they are working hard to confirm each order individually. If you would like to expedite this process you can contact their support desk directly about your order. If you would like confirmation that your order was paid you can also contact WalletBit support. When contacting either support desk, please make sure to include as many details as possible about your purchase including payment method, the address you paid to, amount(s) paid, txid(s) and session ID if you can remember it.
legendary
Activity: 1112

Has anyone who made one of those incomplete payments (the ones that were 0.1~0.2 BTC) to WalletBit Pay received either a refund or response? I emailed both Avalon and WalletBit and have not heard back from either.

Please PM me with your WalletBit ticket ID.

legendary

Hey, time off from normal jobs just means more time to work on the avalon project. Any ambitious company would realize time is truly money for them. This is a flat out race. :-)

Hm. I guess they will charge what it costs them plus labor?  nah.... I kid, but now that you said that i remember them saying that also.  it just seems like common sense to me. Product in demand... Make as many as you can because 1-2 years from now i doubt it will be like this. That is the american capitalistic pig in me.
legendary
Activity: 889
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

legendary
If they are Chinese then they are in their hometown right now (maybe drunk - who knows).
I would also appreciate an order confirmation stating the right shipping address and everything...

Yifu is back in New York.

As a reference point, Lunar Festival celebrations start here in Sydney tomorrow and continue to 24 February so don't expect anything to happen on the Chinese end of Avalon over the next 2 and a half weeks.

Activity: 868
If they are Chinese then they are in their hometown right now (maybe drunk - who knows).
I would also appreciate an order confirmation stating the right shipping address and everything...

Yifu is back in New York.

As a reference point, Lunar Festival celebrations start here in Sydney tomorrow and continue to 24 February so don't expect anything to happen on the Chinese end of Avalon over the next 2 and a half weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: