Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Avalon ASIC Batch #2 Sales Update (Last Updated 2013-02-12 17:56 EST) - page 4. (Read 43284 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How do we confirm our order through walletbit?

http://support.walletbit.com

What about those of us who have sent the full sum and have not received either a refund or a confirmation?

WalletBit support should be able to look into your order and provide confirmation. Orders after February 2nd were processed correctly and you would not have received an email confirmation. Please refrain from contacting support about your order until after the orders from February 2nd have been dealt with (~24 hours).

WalletBit has since since implemented email confirmations for all orders which provide one. This means all future orders will receive an email confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
All partially paid orders from 2012-02-02 have a deadline of 2013-02-13 17:00 EST to complete payment.All orders which have not been paid in full will be refunded to the sending address unless otherwise instructed. Payment instructions can be obtained and return addresses can be given to WalletBit support at http://support.walletbit.com.

How do we confirm our order through walletbit?

sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine.
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
What about those of us who have sent the full sum and have not received either a refund or a confirmation?
Activity: 560
All partially paid orders from 2012-02-02 have a deadline of 2013-02-13 17:00 EST to complete payment.All orders which have not been paid in full will be refunded to the sending address unless otherwise instructed. Payment instructions can be obtained and return addresses can be given to WalletBit support at http://support.walletbit.com.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team
sales are confirmed by walletbit, if they confirms your orders then it is fine. Do not write a ticket to Avalon again asking for the same thing.

also we are going to cut off the partial orders very soon, walletbit will be making an announcement regarding who paid for partial orders that still did not complete the payment, a refund will be issued. At this point, we are stopping letting people complete their partial orders, not to mention bitcoin is about $5 higher than it was, it is in your favor to get the refund and then decided whether you wish to purchase or not when the time batch two reopens again.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
It's certainly possible, that was a total cluster when batch 2 orders opened. Recall however that their first response was to refund and cancel the incomplete payments and announce a do-over(of the do-over)...they then did an about face and said folks could use those partial payments as placeholders. One would think hope that if they had no clue what was going on they'd not have allowed those place holder orders to be completed.

Speculating here... or they needed the money to order stuff and decided.. eh.. this is faster. just get the money
and we can order.. then clean up the mess afterwards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's certainly possible, that was a total cluster when batch 2 orders opened. Recall however that their first response was to refund and cancel the incomplete payments and announce a do-over(of the do-over)...they then did an about face and said folks could use those partial payments as placeholders. One would think hope that if they had no clue what was going on they'd not have allowed those place holder orders to be completed.
legendary
could it be that they have no idea who paid for what since people's private information was being
leaked here and there.. and walletbit, when paying, gave no indication of what account was being
paid.. unless of course you studied the URL.. which I doubt people did at the time during the
mad rush?

i realize they said they will offer minimal hand holding but at this point in time the lack of
information is kinda spooky. almost like they fucked up and are not sure how to handle it
yet. so they keep getting organized but realize there are some missing pieces to figure out
and it may be impossible based on the info they have?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
All the same. Ticket #189 - not replayed since 3 Feb, no confirmation, no order number. Money gone silently.
Activity: 434
Copy that ditto. No order confirmation from Avalon and nothing save an automated response to my support ticket from 2/4. Not a great way to handle people sending you payment for a $1500 product.
Activity: 160
Avalon, can you reply on my ticket from feb 3?

http://bitsyncom.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/151

I want confirmation of my order. I send you 151.35684272 BTC and I want my 2 ASIC devices  Angry
Ditto. I want confirmation of the same

http://support.avalon-asic.com/support/tickets/190
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
If anyone cares my support ticket no 187 opened on feb 2nd has not been answered. I am trying to decide how long i should wait before i give up and put the money to some other use.
I'd like to have your choice. My money is already gone.  Undecided
legendary
If anyone cares my support ticket no 187 opened on feb 2nd has not been answered. I am trying to decide how long i should wait before i give up and put the money to some other use.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Activity: 556
y did I send my bitcoins to somewhere in china again!??? fml
Activity: 160
No reply to my Avalon support ticket yet.
Activity: 416
What is going on, can you buy a Avalon ASIC from some ware?
Is there any answer from the support?
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
bittenbob, if the order is fully paid, you generally don't answer now?

We have answered all tickets pertaining to Avalon orders. If you have an unanswered ticket please PM me the ticket ID and I will look into it for you.

Once the order is paid in full it is generally the merchants responsibility for order fulfillment. We will however look into whether your order was paid if you contact us.

Still no reply to me.
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
After having been offered by WalletBit to fulfill my full amount to buy the ASIC, I decided not to do it because I didn't receive any word from Avalon support. After asking for reimbursement for my partial payment, WalletBit was quick to pay me back. However, this whole experience has left a bitter taste with regards to walletbit and even more so with regards to Avalon.
Activity: 179
Pages:
Jump to: