Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 5. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
In this case, I can only LOOL you these clowns are still in the fun.
Shut your F-n mouth, clownson Grin
Ye.FU your  mouth .clowns!!

Enough?
On this screenshot only 20k is real.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Shut your F-n mouth, clownson Grin
Ye.FU your  mouth .clowns!!

Enough?
Shut your F-n mouth, clownson Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ha cлeдyющeй нeдeлe вce фyдepы cocнyт.  Wink
oткyдa инфa и чтo бyдeт нa cлeдyющeй нeдeли
Из вoт этoй caмoй вeтки тeмы.
1) Paзpaбoтчик никyдa нe пpoпaл, oн в paбoтe нaд мapкeтoм.
2) Зaпycк мapкeтa бyдeт нa cлeдyющeй нeдeлe, cкopee вceгo бeтa-тecтиpoвaниe.
3) Дaжe cкpиншoтoв бyдyщeгo мapкeтa бyдeт дocтaтoчнo чтoбы цeнa взлeтeлa, т.к. нa пpoдaжy opдepoв пoчти нeт.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Ha cлeдyющeй нeдeлe вce фyдepы cocнyт.  Wink
oткyдa инфa и чтo бyдeт нa cлeдyющeй нeдeли
Ha cлeдyющeй нeдeлe вce фyдepы cocнyт.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
whatd i tell you...this is a fuckin scam.

im not here to say "OH I TOLD YOU SO" whatsoever. Ive lost ~2.1 BTC due to this coin and THEO.

good news is...these stupid scam devs may take some of my BTC, but ill never lose faith in crypto.

oh yeah, Fuck you CryptoAsian, youre nothing but a sham. POD is useless.

Activity: 223
Merit: 101
It's been well over two days and dev hasn't responded to email nor PM, no sign of him nor his futurist scam dev here at all.

I exited on the high this time again, but not sure I will take my chances again with this one.

Maybe for 10 sat next time.

Good luck.
So far still no news from the dev via email nor PM and nothing on forum and he promised an update for last week already. A simple screen shot would be welcome.

Part of market orders are pure manipulation from dev himself probably.  Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
this is turning out erriely similar to THEO. just saying. Not trying to spread FUD. These past 2 weeks ive lost ~1.6 BTC due to false promises. Oh well. Just be extra careful before you invest. Disregard CryptoAsian. The stupid service is useless

your lost is my gain. Thank you for the BTC.

that goes for everyone who invested and gain and loss is the part of the game.

someone's else loss is someone's else gain
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
this is turning out erriely similar to THEO. just saying. Not trying to spread FUD. These past 2 weeks ive lost ~1.6 BTC due to false promises. Oh well. Just be extra careful before you invest. Disregard CryptoAsian. The stupid service is useless

that goes for everyone who invested and gain and loss is the part of the game.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 686
These fudders OMG, I dont have words... just funny.

Dear trolls, You have to write atleast 50 posts in row with same content, 10 is not enough.

Seroiusly, comparison to "theo" was made only 20 times, that is not enough.  Cheesy

it's not fud, its just the actions from the devs are making people who got burned/scammed before get paranoid. its normal. who wouldnt want to protect their investment.
Activity: 595
These fudders OMG, I dont have words... just funny.

Dear trolls, You have to write atleast 50 posts in row with same content, 10 is not enough.

Seroiusly, comparison to "theo" was made only 20 times, that is not enough.  Cheesy

This is not fud, just fact. I have asked dev for some kind of proof and some graphics of the work some 10 hours ago via email where he mentions he can reply swiftly, but so far nothing. Not even his proof of ID sent, which he promises he will gladly provide. He also didn't reply to my PM, sent a couple of days ago.

Remember to only invest amount prepared to loose so you won't be sorry later.

I will update this post if he decides to reply later on.
Activity: 420
Activity: 644
This coin is going to 300k+. Active & verified developer(s) and a really good platform (openbazaar). Limited number of coins.
Anyone saying otherwise and sending out FUD is trying to get the price down to buy more.

you probably don't even know the difference between truth and fud

Put your money where your mouth is , go to bittrex and buy for a few BTC worth of Axr and then post the screenshot here

but if you don`t have the resources to invest yourself don`t suggest to other people to do it
Keep your hard work Wink
I need more cheap coins Smiley

don`t invest 0.01btc and make a fuss about it , invest 5btc to prove that you belive in this coin , do it  Smiley
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
This coin is going to 300k+. Active & verified developer(s) and a really good platform (openbazaar). Limited number of coins.
Anyone saying otherwise and sending out FUD is trying to get the price down to buy more.

Put your money where your mouth is , go to bittrex and buy for a few BTC worth of Axr and then post the screenshot here

but if you don`t have the resources to invest yourself don`t suggest to other people to do it
Keep your hard work Wink
I need more cheap coins Smiley
Activity: 644

Pages:
Jump to: