Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 6. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This coin is going to 300k+. Active & verified developer(s) and a really good platform (openbazaar). Limited number of coins.
Anyone saying otherwise and sending out FUD is trying to get the price down to buy more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What good news of this coin?The price have 4x today!
No news is good news !
If have good news will to the mon. Grin

exactly there has been no news lol. the buy orders look horrible. pure lame pump. similar to theo. LOL

it`s just one guy , look at the buy and sell orders , he acquired the majority of the coins at the price of 1000-2000 sat and now he is playing with it

in one week the price went from 5K to 1K ,because of the silence of the dev and the falls promise he made ,

I wouldn`t be surprised if the dev planned this all along , to get himself cheap coins

insider trading is very common in the crypto world where devs buy quietly large amounts of coins before they make an announcement , after that the price rises and they dump their own coins for profit

there has been no news about AXR , dev planned to release the market two weeks ago and now he says it will be released in 10 days ,that are only promises

the alleged new dev iSEETHEFUTURE who works on AXR isn`t online for more than 10 days , https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/iseethefuture-369494

he just disappeared after the announcement .

Activity: 686
the news is that decentralized marketplace is gonna be released in approximately 10 days mate. this is just a price correction, not a pump YET.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
No news is good news !

exactly there has been no news lol. the buy orders look horrible. pure lame pump. similar to theo. LOL
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No news is good news !
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Yeah.This dev is a resonable dev and when i know this i feel good.anyway i will follow this project!
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
PS: Sorry about your THEO loss. Why would you suggest POD is a joke? Which of the coins in the list are not accurately represented? XST, Sync, Boomcoin all have good devs, so why would you suggest otherwise? Let me guess, BitcoinDark and XC don't have devs either?

dude XC doesnt have POD on CA lol they dont need it. CA just gathers info on people, but then doesnt release info on devs that act suspicious? wtf is the point of POD? POD is to hype coins up simple as that. I gurauntee there is insider trading going on with devs on CA and CA himself

If anyone wants to know who I am, feel free to message me and I'll send you my personal accounts (I don't share them on the board to avoid spam).
PM dev please!
If anyone wants to know who I am, feel free to message me and I'll send you my personal accounts (I don't share them on the board to avoid spam).
This dev have 5 star POD,and he even PMed me his person info Wink
PS: Sorry about your THEO loss. Why would you suggest POD is a joke? Which of the coins in the list are not accurately represented? XST, Sync, Boomcoin all have good devs, so why would you suggest otherwise? Let me guess, BitcoinDark and XC don't have devs either?

dude XC doesnt have POD on CA lol they dont need it. CA just gathers info on people, but then doesnt release info on devs that act suspicious? wtf is the point of POD? POD is to hype coins up simple as that. I gurauntee there is insider trading going on with devs on CA and CA himselfto

edit: I even asked through many different forms of communication trying to reach out to the admin of CA and he never even responded to the statement made by the THEO dev saying he was in contact with CryptoAsian. If he is trying to prevent scams using the POD service thats a great idea, but he cant help out other members of the crypto community? If a dev states he is in contact with a reputable service and the head guy of that service doesnt even care to make a comment is suspicious to me.
Activity: 756
I wonder what people think investing in vault or coco, devs left, but coins crazy pumped, here you have a Pod dev and low value for such rare coin and all the negativity. I will for sure hold some, I already made a lot from the last pump.

With marketcap of 30k $ and with such developments this coin is going to be pumped for sure.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
I wonder what people think investing in vault or coco, devs left, but coins crazy pumped, here you have a Pod dev and low value for such rare coin and all the negativity. I will for sure hold some, I already made a lot from the last pump.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Hahaha, scammer you do it again?
1. Last time, dev said market would be delivered, he even gave a specific time. It's the same day that he announced the market would be delivered and then told everyone he couldn't because he didn't have much time. Same day!
2. He said this was his first coin, he never developed others. LAMO! Man, you are so shameless!
3. So many fucking minions in this thread!

I do not agree with you,you support ROOT,but ROOT postponed bitkey again and again,haha Grin
This dev have 5 star POD,and he even PMed me his person info Wink
Activity: 756
1. Last time, dev said market would be delivered, he even gave a specific time. It's the same day that he announced the market would be delivered and then told everyone he couldn't because he didn't have much time. Same day!
2. He said this was his first coin, he never developed others. LAMO! Man, you are so shameless!

Calm down!
We have verified developer

just wait some time, marketcap of this coin is 30k $, its still a joke for a 5 star POD Dev.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Activity: 546
I think we have to thank Chris for the expressed position. He is doing very useful work. Developer got another credit. Take advantage of this fact and do not deceive our expectations.
Activity: 686
From what i rmb theorem coin doesnt have a POD right?
I second that... thanks lawgicc! Appreciate your ridiculous assumptions about the dev. Hopefully you will buy in again to make some money.

Nope, will not ever touch this coin again.

I know who the real dev is. POD is a joke
I second that... thanks lawgicc! Appreciate your ridiculous assumptions about the dev. Hopefully you will buy in again to make some money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
dev, eta on releases?

We are looking at approximately 10 days before releasing the market. The development team has been working very hard to deliver this addition. I hope everyone understands the lack of communication, every second is being spent to deliver a flawless product.

Good

aka get ready for the P&D. This is the same Dev as theorem. No doubt in my mind. These actions this dev is taking is awfully similar to theorem. Be careful. I already lost .8 BTC but sorry to say Im out. i was in the top 10 richlist but dumped today. No i dont have low buy orders. This coin is going to do the same as THEO. Its getting ready for its second pump so the Dev can dump his instamined coins. Same damn scenario happened with THEO then the thread got closed. Becareful

The THEO dev specifically said his dev team was off on weekends...hardly gave any updates throughout the week, if any at all. Sounds awfully similar? Also why hasnt the other dev that has been added to the team been doxed? One can say so much, like they added people on their dev team but without any personal POD validation how are we supposed to know there actually is another dev on board.

Because of u losing money , i make money. Thanks for that.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: