Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 8. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
No, we are not the same developers as theorem, we are only developing Axron. In fact, Axron is the first coin I develop.

Now you say it's the only coin you developed.
You forget what you said in XBIT's thread? You used "we"...
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Thanks panicmongers for cheap coins
Merit: 500

I never trust someone who speaks like a retard ( Now dev 5 pod and he online ! buy #axron $axron )
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No, we are not the same developers as theorem, we are only developing Axron. In fact, Axron is the first coin I develop.
what's the current marketcap? can't find a block explorer Sad

You can check current market cap within the wallet under statistics. Yo also have an included block explorer within the wallet as well.

without news of the coin and die

I agree, it's too quiet in here...
Though I believe the team is working real hard on new development, it would be great to see more updates.
Maybe the dev team could post some inside development videos/pictures here?

It's a tough world...a few dozen of new altcoins are all doing their best in order to become top 10 coins.
Without regular communication from the dev team and an active community this coin might fade away faster than we all would have hoped...

Regards

Goldmaxx

+1  Smiley

the dev could add someone to his team who would be responsible for interaction with the community on a daily basis so he could focus more on other stuff

Hello, sorry for the lack of communication. We are working hard on AXR RMKT to release it as soon as possible. I will upload some work updates this week.

where is that update ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
If i remmember correctly , dev is offline saturday and sunday. Lets hope he not escape Smiley

I am generally offline during weekends , the other developer is also working very hard to deliver as promised.

Same dev as theorem?
If i remmember correctly , dev is offline saturday and sunday. Lets hope he not escape Smiley

I am generally offline during weekends , the other developer is also working very hard to deliver as promised.
Hello Everyone. I am still around, we are working nonstop to deliver the market as promised, which leaves very little time to update the OP. I can be reaches via email at [email protected] or via twitter which goes directly to my phone at @projectaxron

I am online now to answer any specific questions!!!
Activity: 420
seems like the dev bounced......And to whoever said Dev doesnt come in on the weekends......Thats exactly what the THEO "Dev Team" said as well. Good luck. I already lost BTC whatever though. Just stating facts.

ps, FUCK POD, & FUCK U CRYPTOASIAN. Your service is bullshit
Activity: 546
I propose to make the first step and confirm their attendance.Just write. Yes I am a member of the community.Let us be a little but we will.
Well, now seriously. Even if we find Projekt Axron or he kindly answer us there is no guarantee of its competence and ability to complete the plan. We must not sit back in the hope that someone will make us richer.It is clear that the majority of those present went just speculate.But there is another way.You need to put some effort and help in the formation of the coin.There is no difference in what we're ass at the moment.We must begin to move forward and not to rely on a single developer.The first step is to appear community manager.The second step should be to create your own site.These steps can be done very much.We must begin with a single step.
refer to cryptoasian. Help me find the missing. Cheesy
Activity: 686
Sometimes the lack of developer brings a positive effect. Community always has the opportunity to take the further development of coin themselves. And that's the beauty of crypto. No developer will not be able to carry in a bag, our coins. Not so bad. Rare coin. A total of 2 million. Price below nowhere. Shit any more. Forward to the next episode. Grin

what are you talking abt man?  Huh
Sometimes the lack of developer brings a positive effect. Community always has the opportunity to take the further development of coin themselves. And that's the beauty of crypto. No developer will not be able to carry in a bag, our coins. Not so bad. Rare coin. A total of 2 million. Price below nowhere. Shit any more. Forward to the next episode. Grin
i thought this was cryptoasian 5 star + POD Sad so sad. i dont think cryptoasian itself can be trusted anymore Sad
I asked for support CRYPTOASIAN. I hope they can find our developers and get to talk to us. Huh If such appeals will be a lot they can intervene. Join.
Activity: 357
What i told u all 15 pages ago, this coin was dead even b4 its started. Told u all its gonna hit 1k, later 500sat. Even rawcoin is better, has more support
At this point of time i hope the dev gives us an update of his activity or something, even an update that he would be away for a bit would suffice
Pages:
Jump to: