Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 7. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
dev, eta on releases?

We are looking at approximately 10 days before releasing the market. The development team has been working very hard to deliver this addition. I hope everyone understands the lack of communication, every second is being spent to deliver a flawless product.

Good

aka get ready for the P&D. This is the same Dev as theorem. No doubt in my mind. These actions this dev is taking is awfully similar to theorem. Be careful. I already lost .8 BTC but sorry to say Im out. i was in the top 10 richlist but dumped today. No i dont have low buy orders. This coin is going to do the same as THEO. Its getting ready for its second pump so the Dev can dump his instamined coins. Same damn scenario happened with THEO then the thread got closed. Becareful

The THEO dev specifically said his dev team was off on weekends...hardly gave any updates throughout the week, if any at all. Sounds awfully similar? Also why hasnt the other dev that has been added to the team been doxed? One can say so much, like they added people on their dev team but without any personal POD validation how are we supposed to know there actually is another dev on board.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
dev, eta on releases?

We are looking at approximately 10 days before releasing the market. The development team has been working very hard to deliver this addition. I hope everyone understands the lack of communication, every second is being spent to deliver a flawless product.

Good
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
dev, eta on releases?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
more updates/activity here please dev?  Huh
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Half Asian, Half Crypto
Official Statement from CryptoAsian:

I strictly keep a neutral position on discussing coins.  That is one reason why I have stopped tweeting about coins unless it has to do with the PODs.  I believe that this is the needed stance I have to make because of my position in the Crypto economy and community.  You are welcome to disagree or agree with my stance, but that is where it is. 

- Chris (CryptoAsian)
Activity: 546
P.S. It is fair to pay tribute to the community. Night passed and no one said, yes I am a member of the community and want to help to the best of my ability. It's almost a sentence. Despite all the titles and regalia.        Newbie.
Someone said that a novice spread here FUD. This is not so. Was the next day and again silence. I very much hope that the developer has been working hard on this day. Maybe because it was. Perhaps he was too young and too weak to withstand such challenges. Assign more experienced person for public relations, and keep it up to date. Without this, nothing will happen. Enough of the endless stream of blank coins. We need a successful working project. Turn to face the people.
Would love to hear the answer to the following questions. 1. have been carried out or not last week promised update. 2. What promises were made that do not run. 3 What is the view of the developer of accession to the superNET. 4. Does the developer time to communicate with the community at least once a day. 5. What does he think in terms of the organization of your site. 6 Do you need a helper in the person of the project manager of the number of visitors to the forum. There are other issues. Answers in the style I'm around I'm here we do not need.
Who and where he said it. Maybe in your ear. Cheesy If dev find 5 minutes a day to communicate then there would be no talking. This is his big mistake that undermines faith in him. In addition, even when he comes here he was asked questions remain unanswered.
Activity: 595
so much FUD. 3 pages spammed by 2-3 newbie accounts trying to push price low.

Actually a good sign.

fud?
You guys call everything fud.
Have you ever read the thread?

yes i read all those comments where newbies are trying to convince everyone that Dev left the project, while we know that he already said, that he will be  busy coding and he will not be here during weekends.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Actually a good sign.

fud?
You guys call everything fud.
Have you ever read the thread?
Activity: 595

Actually a good sign.
Activity: 616
For me CA is no "Altcoin-Insurance".. He's just a neutral person who verifies the identity/documents of the Dev's...

He should NOT join any party and be with the miners or with the Devs.. He should remain neutral to maintain his integrity.. So for me he is doing everything correct - Once the Dev has been verified, there is nothing more todo.

Exactly. How is he responsible for anything else? Guess people grab on to any FUD material they can..
Absolutely correct.Nevertheless, time passes and new opportunities for assessing the ability of the developer.It is advisable to have the ability to revoke the license at default of certain conditions.I hope this is not our case.Refer to the CA me developer forced silence.Much to the delight of this was happening, and the dev leave us links.It is not necessary to underestimate the role of sponsorship.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
For me CA is no "Altcoin-Insurance".. He's just a neutral person who verifies the identity/documents of the Dev's...

He should NOT join any party and be with the miners or with the Devs.. He should remain neutral to maintain his integrity.. So for me he is doing everything correct - Once the Dev has been verified, there is nothing more todo.
Hello. To contact you made ​​me strange behavior Developer AXR coin. He received your certification but in my opinion is abusing this fact. He pays no attention to communication with the community and forced to incur financial losses. Such actions undermines faith in the crypto and indirectly casts a shadow on you. Unfortunately fraud is quite common. Could you intervene and explain to developer incorrectness of this situation. Could you speak at the forum with his gaze. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-axr-project-axron-pow-has-ended-full-pos-has-kicked-in-happy-staking-738534 This could help to increase your credibility.                           Thank you in advance.
This is the text of my message. Chris Taylor not authorize me to publish his response. I hope he will find the opportunity to speak in the first person.Nevertheless, I would like to cool the hot heads of the pump immediately.We need calm and steady development.
I received a reply from the Cryptoasian developer.I look forward to its positive impact. Maybe he will find an opportunity to speak at the forum with his vision of the situation. I asked him about it. Should be a little more responsibility in the crypt for his words and actions.

what did he say?
I received a reply from the Cryptoasian developer.I look forward to its positive impact. Maybe he will find an opportunity to speak at the forum with his vision of the situation. I asked him about it. Should be a little more responsibility in the crypt for his words and actions.
Projekt Axron you promised to deliver an update last week. Nobody pulled you over tongue.Where they are. This question remains unanswered.You just mentioned that you have a little time.It is very good that you have so much energy is given to development. But it would be worthless if you can not find a few minutes a day to communicate with the community.
Pages:
Jump to: