Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 10. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what's the current marketcap? can't find a block explorer Sad

You can check current market cap within the wallet under statistics. Yo also have an included block explorer within the wallet as well.

without news of the coin and die

I agree, it's too quiet in here...
Though I believe the team is working real hard on new development, it would be great to see more updates.
Maybe the dev team could post some inside development videos/pictures here?

It's a tough world...a few dozen of new altcoins are all doing their best in order to become top 10 coins.
Without regular communication from the dev team and an active community this coin might fade away faster than we all would have hoped...

Regards

Goldmaxx

+1  Smiley

the dev could add someone to his team who would be responsible for interaction with the community on a daily basis so he could focus more on other stuff

Hello, sorry for the lack of communication. We are working hard on AXR RMKT to release it as soon as possible. I will upload some work updates this week.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

You can check current market cap within the wallet under statistics. Yo also have an included block explorer within the wallet as well.

Though I believe the team is working real hard on new development, it would be great to see more updates.

It's a tough world...a few dozen of new altcoins are all doing their best in order to become top 10 coins.
Without regular communication from the dev team and an active community this coin might fade away faster than we all would have hoped...

Regards

Goldmaxx

+1  Smiley

the dev could add someone to his team who would be responsible for interaction with the community on a daily basis so he could focus more on other stuff
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
dev - any plans and news ?

Yes, a new dev joined the team today. We are working on AXR RMKT. We are currently integrating the p2p core to the client. Login modules are now working.

What? Login modules... on an anonymous market? I'm confused.

Yes, login modules. AXR RMKT is a "decentralized" p2p market. The software has to be able to minimally identify each user. Currently we are working on the core of peer to peer network. I received a few messages from different users asking for an accurate timeline. Its hard to give an exact date, because when programming you can run into unexpected errors. However, I can guarantee everyone that the development team is working as fast as it can. AXR RMKT can be a game changer, and we are taking all necessary measures for its launch to be a success.
Will this be based on Open Bazaar?

Yes. This is based in Open Bazaar. As you may have seen, Open Bazaar is not nearly done (alpha stage), so most modules are being built from scratch.

when will the updates?
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 538
Merit: 502

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Yes, a new dev joined the team today. We are working on AXR RMKT. We are currently integrating the p2p core to the client. Login modules are now working.

Yes, login modules. AXR RMKT is a "decentralized" p2p market. The software has to be able to minimally identify each user. Currently we are working on the core of peer to peer network. I received a few messages from different users asking for an accurate timeline. Its hard to give an exact date, because when programming you can run into unexpected errors. However, I can guarantee everyone that the development team is working as fast as it can. AXR RMKT can be a game changer, and we are taking all necessary measures for its launch to be a success.

Yes. This is based in Open Bazaar. As you may have seen, Open Bazaar is not nearly done (alpha stage), so most modules are being built from scratch.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
looking like little sell off sky going down Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

No use dumping now tbh.. I'll wait. Good work so far, devs.
Activity: 910

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
it seems like price of all coins with potential is manipulated...

0.5 BTC bought from 7k. Should I sell?

yes, sell everything u got.

U have to lose money so that another person can make money.

I did not ask for someone else to make money. I asked if he falls to 2k.
Activity: 868

yes, sell everything u got.

U have to lose money so that another person can make money.

Activity: 69
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

This week does 7-8k?

Only 1.5 BTC to get back to 6k satoshi market is being controlled and it seems to work for those collecting coins.

This week does 7-8k?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Pages:
Jump to: