Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 9. (Read 98718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
look he is at work or is working
and im sure he would be very impressed if we came up with dev ideas for him to impelement into his program
instead of whining where he is
they dont let you work and bs on the computer
 Roll Eyes   
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Probably the developers are working hard. Grin While this may not be an excuse for silence. Trust falls with the rate of the coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what is interesting is that since iSEETHEFUTURE joined the "AXR team" he hasn`t been online , but previous to the announcement he was very active.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/iseethefuture-369494
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
If i remmember correctly , dev is offline saturday and sunday. Lets hope he not escape Smiley
Activity: 686
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
So what happened here? No dev updates?
The only update - he leave us alone.
Activity: 686
So what happened here? No dev updates?
Activity: 560
AXR review:

Skip to content
This repository

Explore
    Features
    Enterprise
    Blog

Earlz/coinreviews

coinreviews / axron.txt
Jordan Earls Earlz 12 days ago
axron

1 contributor
executable file 62 lines (46 sloc) 1.856 kb
axron https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-axr-project-axron-pow-has-ended-full-pos-has-kicked-in-happy-staking-738534
Heritage: NM (nightmare)
Problems:
* MINOR: blocktime is actually 80 seconds, not 75 as said in the ANN
* MINOR: genesis seed is not a news event
* NOTE: Total coin supply is actually 13 million(he cuts off PoS at that point), which is unusual. Total PoW supply is 1,800,000, making a 1000 coin premine very tiny
* MINOR: Mining started about 10 minutes before source release, but because of the fair launch 0 reward blocks, this doesn't really matter
side note: if this guy didn't have a 5 star PoD (and I verified it on cryptoasian), I'd say this was as Carsen coin
Notes:
@@ -23,7 +20,7 @@ static std::map mapStakeModifierCheckpoints =
// Hard checkpoints of stake modifiers to ensure they are deterministic (testNet)
static std::map mapStakeModifierCheckpointsTestNet =
boost::assign::map_list_of
- ( 0, 0x0e00670bu )
+ ( 0, 0xe00670b )
;
index 99afa10..a59981a 100644
--- a/allocators.h
+++ b/allocators.h
@@ -16,8 +16,8 @@
#endif
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0501
#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN 1
-#ifndef NOMINMAX
-#define NOMINMAX
+#ifndef NOMIAXRAX
+#define NOMIAXRAX
#endif
#include
+static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 2000000 * COIN; // Not exact amount created from POW
Project Axron
Activity: 28
View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore
Re: [PRE-ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - NOW LIVE - START MINING!!!
August 21, 2014, 10:04:15 PM
Reply with quote #225
Source is now online https://github.com/projectaxron/Axron
Windows : https://mega.co.nz/#!VMcRnB7B!H3KpBL7s6-YEnQCSFlrDHSi7Gis--D8Q3MGAbFjdlCI
Report to moderator
Twitter @projectaxron - [email protected]
Watermarks: uint64_t

Status
    API
    Training
    Shop
    Blog
    About

© 2014 GitHub, Inc.
    Terms
    Privacy
    Security
    Contact

source: https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/axron.txt

This is Carsen coin? Carsen scammer from DreamCoin and Hackcoin and probably few more scams?

Just asking. I don't have this coin and don't have low bids etc.
Activity: 546
Stealth adress technology that is used in the AXR coin is not completely anonymous. Harnessing the power of the SUPERnet would increase the security of the AXR coin. Interesting thought about it our developer. What he does not indulge us attention.
Activity: 595
Do you guys think this this coin can become part of SuperNET? With bazaar market, I think it should.
Activity: 420
Im out of this scam like theorem.

You're hilarious! I especially like the part where you liked the coin one day and didn't the next. Tongue

why is it hilarious that i dumped my coins? Im not allowed to change my mind without getting laughed at? makes sense lol
Activity: 371
Merit: 252

You're hilarious! I especially like the part where you liked the coin one day and didn't the next. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
what's the current marketcap? can't find a block explorer Sad

You can check current market cap within the wallet under statistics. Yo also have an included block explorer within the wallet as well.

without news of the coin and die

I agree, it's too quiet in here...
Though I believe the team is working real hard on new development, it would be great to see more updates.
Maybe the dev team could post some inside development videos/pictures here?

It's a tough world...a few dozen of new altcoins are all doing their best in order to become top 10 coins.
Without regular communication from the dev team and an active community this coin might fade away faster than we all would have hoped...

Regards

Goldmaxx

+1  Smiley

the dev could add someone to his team who would be responsible for interaction with the community on a daily basis so he could focus more on other stuff

Hello, sorry for the lack of communication. We are working hard on AXR RMKT to release it as soon as possible. I will upload some work updates this week.
Thanks!
That was pretty bi-polar. Can you explain why you think this is a scam?

Weak hands didn't fill all his orders, simple as that. Wants more cheap coins, greedy bastard's asshole

Look at the order book and volume... along with no updates. POD doesnt  matter at this point
Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Weak hands didn't fill all his orders, simple as that. Wants more cheap coins, greedy bastard's asshole
Activity: 378
weak hands fill my orderz

i will never understand this. it just happens with every coin. whatever lol more coins for I
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Great! Cant wait to see it!!
Activity: 644
what's the current marketcap? can't find a block explorer Sad

You can check current market cap within the wallet under statistics. Yo also have an included block explorer within the wallet as well.

without news of the coin and die

I agree, it's too quiet in here...
Though I believe the team is working real hard on new development, it would be great to see more updates.
Maybe the dev team could post some inside development videos/pictures here?

It's a tough world...a few dozen of new altcoins are all doing their best in order to become top 10 coins.
Without regular communication from the dev team and an active community this coin might fade away faster than we all would have hoped...

Regards

Goldmaxx

+1  Smiley

the dev could add someone to his team who would be responsible for interaction with the community on a daily basis so he could focus more on other stuff

Hello, sorry for the lack of communication. We are working hard on AXR RMKT to release it as soon as possible. I will upload some work updates this week.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: