Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 61. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Please fix the AMD miner.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
i like fresh, i'll also be adding a pool. msged the dev already, you can find the url also in my twitter and pools mainpage
Great! I like Suprnova. Will be mining at your pool.

Hey OC,
Trying to update my account on your pool and it keeps saying:
"  Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account "

you need to fill all fields, also the payout address field - which probably is not possible yet as no wallet is out Smiley

Ah... got it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
i like fresh, i'll also be adding a pool. msged the dev already, you can find the url also in my twitter and pools mainpage

Hey OC,

you need to fill all fields, also the payout address field - which probably is not possible yet as no wallet is out Smiley

Hey OC,
C2
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
AMD Miner download error  Huh
Activity: 138

Your pool going to be live right at launch?

yup and if you have questions how to configure sgminer, look in "getting started" section

I'm setup with ccminer with the fresh fork (windows).  Any better performance with sgminer?

ccminer is for nvidia gpu.sgminer for amd.Anyway Fresh algo is more optimized for nvidia GPU.

AH!  awesome.  Nvidia here.
Activity: 126

yup and if you have questions how to configure sgminer, look in "getting started" section

I'm setup with ccminer with the fresh fork (windows).  Any better performance with sgminer?

ccminer is for nvidia gpu.sgminer for amd.Anyway Fresh algo is more optimized for nvidia GPU.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

I'm using 4.1 miner. X11 - 3.2Mh, X13 - 2.4Mh.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

You tell me in which algorithm to run miner?

sgminer --kernel fresh -o stratum+tcp://pool name -u user -p pass

Thank you! This means he will go crazy with the choice of algorithm?  Grin Grin
Activity: 154
oh ok great, was just scouring for a source or compiled cpu miner.

if u can make a compute 2.1 cudaminer i can add some hash power, more than normal..

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZA0wTDCL!zLIKmZDX_U_UZj3dl7OxtTo0--JPRxUBL61PTXaDQS8 NVIDIA GPU

Is AMD GPU miner also available?

Oh, saw it on the first page, thanks.

You're Welcome. Let me know if you need anything else

Is there a compiled windows binary for AMD GPU? Thanks.
Activity: 126

You tell me in which algorithm to run miner?

sgminer --kernel fresh -o stratum+tcp://pool name -u user -p pass
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
I have done what I should do.
If anyone loses money on xbit and this coin,  you deserve it.
No more reply in the shitcoin's thread.

It is OK for you to doubt. We are currently waiting for POD analysis. Believe me, nobody would go through the trouble of developing a coin and using their name if they wanted to scam people. Crypto is a hard world, I do hope you can say you are wrong and mine this coin if we prove to you that we are truly transparent.

Crypto is not a hard world, Developing the coin might be but the industry itself is not hard at all. The problem is NO ONE, not one single coin and development team, has done what they need to do to make their coin better than the rest. I seriously wish I had the money to pay a development team to develop a coin for me and the money for just a few good website designers and flash coders, I would put bitcoin to shame and put the rest of the coins to their grave. It might take me a year to prepare it, but if I were able to launch it, once launched, scammers will delete their accounts, and good coins will be dumping like crazy, and bitcoin will become just a memory. It is so sad No coin has thought of the stuff I have in mind, really its that sad.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
This one seems a good coin. I mine this.
Pages:
Jump to: