Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 63. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 500
oh ok great, was just scouring for a source or compiled cpu miner.

if u can make a compute 2.1 cudaminer i can add some hash power, more than normal..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
anyone know if theres a minerd (cpuminer) that's FRESH capable?

I will be uploading all the mining software (compiled and source) within the hour.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
anyone know if theres a minerd (cpuminer) that's FRESH capable?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
do not run away
i come in pease
im your freind
i come in pease
Scam? 1,000 coins pre-mined (0,05%), about 6.5 blocks, I can mine a lot more coins in a pool in several days. You are welcome to check the entire code and tell me if you find anything that is strange. Would I provide someone all my personal details (including copy of state issued ID) if i were planning to scam someone? Because that is what I had to do to get POD. Xryptbit is not my coin, but I do help and have access to their Bitcointalk account , and post regularly for them. As stated in the POD , this is my first coin. If anyone thinks this is a scam, is simple, don't mine.

First you deleted the post and then pretended nothing happened.
Now you say you are involved in XBIT?

XBIT developer is a friend of mine. I help him update his OP from time to time. I have sent the required information for POD : http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/ and the developer for XBIT will be doing the same. I did make a mistake posting from my account into his while helping him out.

Coin will be released as scheduled.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Scam? 1,000 coins pre-mined (0,05%), about 6.5 blocks, I can mine a lot more coins in a pool in several days. You are welcome to check the entire code and tell me if you find anything that is strange. Would I provide someone all my personal details (including copy of state issued ID) if i were planning to scam someone? Because that is what I had to do to get POD. Xryptbit is not my coin, but I do help and have access to their Bitcointalk account , and post regularly for them. As stated in the POD , this is my first coin. If anyone thinks this is a scam, is simple, don't mine.

First you deleted the post and then pretended nothing happened.
Now you say you are involved in XBIT?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

of course we wont
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
It's not your first coin if you've taken part in other coins.
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Oh, the infamous dev who almost always puts a space both before and after commas. Either he has a ton of coins or that's just a popular typo.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Not this guy again, it's not his first scam...

Please watch it everybody, this is a giant SCAMMM
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Thís makes me want to turn off my rigs for good. 90% of new coins are scam. What a fucking time for crypto world
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Scam alert!!!!!!
This dev forgot to change the account. He posted in XBIT's thread as its dev!!!

where is his post?

He deleted it.
How to upload pictures? Somebody made a screenshot and I saved it.

http://imgur.com/  upload your pic in this web , and then post your link

I can't upload it right now.
"There was a problem getting throught to a server."
When I get home, I will upload it with PC instead of mobile device.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Scam alert!!!!!!

where is his post?

He deleted it.

http://imgur.com/  upload your pic in this web , and then post your link
Scam alert!!!!!!

where is his post?

He deleted it.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
Scam alert!!!!!!

where is his post?
Scam alert!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: