Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥 - page 10. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Guys, for the first time I come across the fact that each service user can be an independent exchange office. You can say what will be done to provide exchange services.
Information about this is still small, but, as I understand it, you just need to create an application, that you are ready to exchange one currency for another.
And then you just need to wait until someone finds my application?
In principle, yes. But still there will be a system of smart alerts. It will speed up the process of exchange, it is not necessary to wait for a long time.
Smart notification system? How will it work?
Conditionally speaking, if a user needs to change dollars for euros, he will receive an alert from the system if someone creates an exchange request for dollars for the euro.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Guys, for the first time I come across the fact that each service user can be an independent exchange office. You can say what will be done to provide exchange services.
Information about this is still small, but, as I understand it, you just need to create an application, that you are ready to exchange one currency for another.
In principle, yes. But still there will be a system of smart alerts. It will speed up the process of exchange, it is not necessary to wait for a long time.
Smart notification system? How will it work?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Where will the system receive the exchange rate from the exchange operations?
I read on the website that each counter agents will set its own rate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Where will the system receive the exchange rate from the exchange operations?
Activity: 224
If there’s kinda exchanger in the system, does it mean that it’ll be possible to exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat right on the exchange?
Activity: 266
Will there be a web-version of the exchange? Or is B1cash team planning to confine to mobile apps only?
It’s an interesting exchange, I like the description. I’d also like to know how many cryptocurrencies it will support.
Activity: 249
This project is the first project completed by dev manager and I think it will definitely help investors to find their profits here.
Friends, the project promises to be very interesting. Maybe anyone has already seen the photos of the future interface?
Activity: 336
Will the exchange users have an opportunity to transfer assets to each other?
I’ve read yesterday that there will be an option of exchange between the users without middleman
Activity: 11
Will the exchange users have an opportunity to transfer assets to each other?
I hope the transaction commissions will be lower than the competitors’ ones.
The developers are promising that the minimum amount of transaction commission will be 0.1%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I hope the transaction commissions will be lower than the competitors’ ones.
Activity: 60
I’ve been reading in the media about this project. It was promised to make kinda protection from sharp changes in cryptocurrency rates but there’s no info about it anywhere. Did the platform deceive us?
No, it didn’t. The platform will have an insurance system for this purpose.
What will this insurance system give?
This system will guarantee full compensation of change of cost of the amount insured in case of fall of rate.
Cool system. Nowadays large exchanges are starting to implement this into their work. Btw, is there already a list of cryptocurrenceis that it’ll be possible to insure on B1cash?
It’s stated on the sire that it’ll be possible to insure any cryptocurrency available on the exchange from fall.
Is it already known how much this insurance will cost?
Activity: 196
I’ve been reading in the media about this project. It was promised to make kinda protection from sharp changes in cryptocurrency rates but there’s no info about it anywhere. Did the platform deceive us?
No, it didn’t. The platform will have an insurance system for this purpose.
What will this insurance system give?
This system will guarantee full compensation of change of cost of the amount insured in case of fall of rate.
Cool system. Nowadays large exchanges are starting to implement this into their work. Btw, is there already a list of cryptocurrenceis that it’ll be possible to insure on B1cash?
It’s stated on the sire that it’ll be possible to insure any cryptocurrency available on the exchange from fall.
Pages:
Jump to: