Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥 - page 11. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I’ve been reading in the media about this project. It was promised to make kinda protection from sharp changes in cryptocurrency rates but there’s no info about it anywhere. Did the platform deceive us?
No, it didn’t. The platform will have an insurance system for this purpose.
What will this insurance system give?
This system will guarantee full compensation of change of cost of the amount insured in case of fall of rate.
Cool system. Nowadays large exchanges are starting to implement this into their work. Btw, is there already a list of cryptocurrenceis that it’ll be possible to insure on B1cash?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I’ve been reading in the media about this project. It was promised to make kinda protection from sharp changes in cryptocurrency rates but there’s no info about it anywhere. Did the platform deceive us?
This system will guarantee full compensation of change of cost of the amount insured in case of fall of rate.
Activity: 266
Activity: 196
Activity: 238
looks like a good fork to me. Hope they spend some time working on it. How many transactions per sec can it handle?
Activity: 406
What is KYC for when you are registering on B1cash?
Merit: 100
can anyone tell me what i should do to get free Bitcoin ONE? coins during hard fork?
Activity: 406
What security system are gonna be used for Bitcoin ONE wallets?
I’m glad fork developers promise 100% protection from fraud. But how can they promise  100%? How can they make it happen?
What is the purpose of «secured sale» that is going to be available for every bitcoin ONE owner?
Activity: 76
How many coins am I going to get during hard fork?
If you are done with registration process mentioned on the website you will get the exact amount you had in your bitcoin wallet before.

At a moment hardwork ONE Bitcoin will be automatically transferred to the owners of Bitcoin wallets in the ratio 1:1
Activity: 224
If you are done with registration process mentioned on the website you will get the exact amount you had in your bitcoin wallet before.
Activity: 224
Is that true that Bitcoin is gonna be the very first cryptocurrency that will have actual coins and paper bills?

Bitcoin ONE is the one and only cryptocurrency secured by the issue of material notes and coins with various protection features: graphic, information and physiochemical protection.
When are they going to develop B1cash app?
It’s already available for iOS and Android.

B1.CASH in GooglePlay and AppStore will be available at the end of March.
Activity: 112
Is that true that Bitcoin is gonna be the very first cryptocurrency that will have actual coins and paper bills?
Yes, the company has officially announced it. Which means they are being serious about it.  Obviously coins and bills are going to be unique.
Unique in what way?
they are going to have various security features which will make Bitcoin ONE even more protected.
That’s very interesting)) What kinda security features? have they mentioned any already?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Yes, the company has officially announced it. Which means they are being serious about it.  Obviously coins and bills are going to be unique.
Unique in what way?
they are going to have various security features which will make Bitcoin ONE even more protected.
very interesting, because it already exist in the application will be widely avaible various features.
Activity: 392
Unique in what way?
Activity: 112
Unique in what way?
Pages:
Jump to: