Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥 - page 4. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Situation in cryptocurrency market is still unstable, it’s very difficult to analyze cryptocurrencies, so the users come here unwillingly. That’s why it seems to me that it will be quite difficult to attract new users to B1.Cash.
If we take into account that B1.cash will insure cryptocurrencies, there’re almost no risks. That’s what will draw attention of huge number of people which want to try to earn on cryptocurrency market but hesitated to do it ‘cause of volatility.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Situation in cryptocurrency market is still unstable, it’s very difficult to analyze cryptocurrencies, so the users come here unwillingly. That’s why it seems to me that it will be quite difficult to attract new users to B1.Cash.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Vietnamese Translator? I'm Vietnamese. Maybe i can help
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
what with a link to your site? why should I specify my number in order to view the information? It repels me from your project
Activity: 212
Is that for real that Bitcoin ONE is going to be something unique? There are so many forks already and they all are just the same… 
Yes, Bitcoin ONE is going to be unique. This cryptocurrency is going to be safer and faster than any other cryptocurrency.
I wonder how  speed is going to change?
The difference is that all the transactions are going to be completed immediately and the whole system will handle 1 million transactions a second! That’s something special, isnt it?
And is the security  going to be up to standard?
Of course, Bitcoin ONE cant be stolen because the e-wallet will have security system. In addition, it’s protected because there are actual paper bills and coins.
This doesnt make sense… Is that safe to issue actual bills? They can be counterfeited.
Activity: 406
Is that for real that Bitcoin ONE is going to be something unique? There are so many forks already and they all are just the same… 
Yes, Bitcoin ONE is going to be unique. This cryptocurrency is going to be safer and faster than any other cryptocurrency.
The difference is that all the transactions are going to be completed immediately and the whole system will handle 1 million transactions a second! That’s something special, isnt it?
Of course, Bitcoin ONE cant be stolen because the e-wallet will have security system. In addition, it’s protected because there are actual paper bills and coins.
Activity: 364
How long is  it going to take to complete one transaction with Bitcoin ONE?
I think they are going to be completed immediately, no delays.
Activity: 238
How long is  it going to take to complete one transaction with Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 196
Thank you very much, I received the coins! Cool
merculet
Activity: 76
What wallet should I sign up for in order to get Bitcoin ONE immediately after the fork?
It will be available on iOS and Android already in the middle of April.

Not exactly. B1.CASH ap on Google Play and App Store, as well as web release www.b1.cash on March 30, 2018. B1.CASH products its own cryptocurrency Bitcoin ONE In The middle of May
What wallet should I sign up for in order to get Bitcoin ONE immediately after the fork?
It will be available on iOS and Android already in the middle of April.
Activity: 378
Activity: 294
And this is a new exchange that’s just entering the market and there’s almost no info on the security of the wallet where BitcoinOne will be stored.
Why not? There’s all the info. Look, it’s possible to steal Bitcoin ONE only if someone manages to steal physical notes or coins from the owner and hack the wallet, but it’s impossible. So it will be impossible to steal Bitcoin ONE.
Hmmm, Bitcoin ONE will have physical notes and coins??
Yep, haven’t u heard about this?))) Also, physical assets will have 3 levels of protection at once!
Wow is it already known what are these 3 protection levels?
Yes, of course. These will be graphical, informational and physic-chemical levels of protection.
Interesting, very interesting! How will the physico-chemical protection level work?
And this is a new exchange that’s just entering the market and there’s almost no info on the security of the wallet where BitcoinOne will be stored.
Why not? There’s all the info. Look, it’s possible to steal Bitcoin ONE only if someone manages to steal physical notes or coins from the owner and hack the wallet, but it’s impossible. So it will be impossible to steal Bitcoin ONE.
Yep, haven’t u heard about this?))) Also, physical assets will have 3 levels of protection at once!
Yes, of course. These will be graphical, informational and physic-chemical levels of protection.
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: