Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥 - page 8. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
You’ve decided to develop in different directions, and even to develop a messenger. Well done) And will it be possible to create group chats, send files?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What benefits can I get from using my own computer as a server?
Activity: 238
I’m pleased with you promise that even administration will not be able to read my messages or listen to conversations in the messenger. What kind of protection technology will be provided?
Activity: 224
How will your messenger provide excellent voice communications quality, even if the Internet connection is very slow?
Activity: 406
For what purpose will you develop your own modern messenger?
Activity: 224
Will the "Safe operations" option be paid or free?
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
B1cash developers position their platform as modern and secure, but transactions will not be protected, and this is the main goal of many hackers in the world. I think the project team should work on that.
Read carefully the description of the project, transactions will be well protected. It will be impossible to steal someone's money.

I agree and think that if the transactions were not protected, then there was no point in this project!
What quality of voice communication will be provided in the B1cash messenger?
Audio calls and video conferences will support HD quality.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What quality of voice communication will be provided in the B1cash messenger?
B1cash developers position their platform as modern and secure, but transactions will not be protected, and this is the main goal of many hackers in the world. I think the project team should work on that.
Read carefully the description of the project, transactions will be well protected. It will be impossible to steal someone's money.

And how will the protection in B1cash work?

The automatic transfers of cryptocurrencies or electronic money in favor of the counterparty will be carried out in a blocked form.

If translations are be blocked, then how will they be unblocked?
Merit: 31

The automatic transfers of cryptocurrencies or electronic money in favor of the counterparty will be carried out in a blocked form.

Merit: 31
Activity: 98
Activity: 336
What is the minimum Internet connection speed you can use to work with the messenger?
The site says that it will be able to work even when the connection speed is 4 KB/s.
Activity: 294
What is the minimum Internet connection speed you can use to work with the messenger?
Activity: 392
What commission will the platform charge for making money transactions to other users?

What OS will the mobile app be made for?
There’re already mobile apps for iOS and Android
Activity: 364
What OS will the mobile app be made for?
Basing on what data will the rating of every user be formed?
Pages:
Jump to: