Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥 - page 5. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
And this is a new exchange that’s just entering the market and there’s almost no info on the security of the wallet where BitcoinOne will be stored.
Why not? There’s all the info. Look, it’s possible to steal Bitcoin ONE only if someone manages to steal physical notes or coins from the owner and hack the wallet, but it’s impossible. So it will be impossible to steal Bitcoin ONE.
Hmmm, Bitcoin ONE will have physical notes and coins??
Yep, haven’t u heard about this?))) Also, physical assets will have 3 levels of protection at once!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
And this is a new exchange that’s just entering the market and there’s almost no info on the security of the wallet where BitcoinOne will be stored.
Why not? There’s all the info. Look, it’s possible to steal Bitcoin ONE only if someone manages to steal physical notes or coins from the owner and hack the wallet, but it’s impossible. So it will be impossible to steal Bitcoin ONE.
Hmmm, Bitcoin ONE will have physical notes and coins??
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 76
What advantages will your cryptocurrency exchange have in comparison with the exchanges that are currently operating in the market? Will there be a pair of fiat/cryptocurrency for trading on your exchange, what are the values of the trade commission charged to traders?

B1.CASH has a number of advantages over the similar services:

⁃   Direct connection to 20 blockchain ledgers through cold wallets
⁃   Diversification of trading operations allows you to create any currency pairs (fiat, crypto, e-money)
⁃   Operation fee – 0.1%
⁃   Your funds are always on your personal account and can be used at any time
⁃   Purchase form the order book with just a click
⁃   Responsive support handling requests within 3 minutes
⁃   Secure withdrawal of funds through video verification
What advantages will your cryptocurrency exchange have in comparison with the exchanges that are currently operating in the market? Will there be a pair of fiat/cryptocurrency for trading on your exchange, what are the values of the trade commission charged to traders?
Activity: 280
Will it be necessary to pass verification when receiving Bitcoin ONE?
KYC isnt necessary to get Bitcoin ONE.
Activity: 364
Will it be necessary to pass verification when receiving Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 98
That's gonna be interesting. Wink
How are tokens sold? I mean, who can insure me against possible fraud?

Material notes and coins with various protection feature: Graphic protection, Information protection, Physical protection. Each coin / bill is tied to the ID of the wallet owner.
Sale/exchange / purchase between users is protected by transfer codes, without them to make transactions with Bitcoin one (transfer code is allowing for transactions) is impossible. Note that the transfer codes are also linked to the Bitcoin one user's wallet ID. Sale of Material notes and coins will take place in specialized points authorized B1.CASH.
Activity: 364
Is there any info about the protection of a special wallet where the Bitcoin ONE coins will be protected?
Activity: 51
How are tokens sold? I mean, who can insure me against possible fraud?

Activity: 212
It seems to me that it’s unnecessarily to issue physical coins and currencies for cryptocurrency. This creates superfluous dangers – fakes, thefts and etc are possible. 
Don’t worry, the Bitcoin ONE physical cyrptocurrencies and coins will have 3 levels of protection.
That’s another story. Don’t u know what these 3 levels of protection are?
I do, I’ve read the info in some blog. All in all, this will be geographical, informational and physicochemical protection.
If they’re stolen does it mean that since that moment they become property of other person?
Activity: 406
It seems to me that it’s unnecessarily to issue physical coins and currencies for cryptocurrency. This creates superfluous dangers – fakes, thefts and etc are possible. 
Don’t worry, the Bitcoin ONE physical cyrptocurrencies and coins will have 3 levels of protection.
I do, I’ve read the info in some blog. All in all, this will be geographical, informational and physicochemical protection.
Activity: 406
Do i understand correctly that the fork will take place at 525 000 block?

Tell me pls, will Bitcoin ONE be linked to any platform or exchange?
So how to add our coin to Yours Exchange?

I do not quite understand this question. You wanted to tell me how to add your wallet to B1.CASH?
Pages:
Jump to: