Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥 - page 7. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I’ve been reading in the media about this project. It was promised to make kinda protection from sharp changes in cryptocurrency rates but there’s no info about it anywhere. Did the platform deceive us?

Insurance of crypto currency will be applied, really. Simultaneously with the placement of the app on Google Play and the AppStore, the site will earn a special section devoted to this topic.
Insurance companies accredited by B1.CASH will insure crypto-active users from hacker attacks and a fall in the rate. Obtain a guaranteed compensation for lost value if, after the insurance period, the course of the insured asset is below the acceptable threshold (in other words, if at the time of the contract termination the rate of crypto currency (in which the user places funds) will be lower than at the beginning of the contract.
I’m pleased with you promise that even administration will not be able to read my messages or listen to conversations in the messenger. What kind of protection technology will be provided?

The protection system includes several components. First, the storage server can be a user's PC. The second is the use of encryption and protection against hacking, which does not allow both to record conversations, and copy to other sources of correspondence to hackers.
For what purpose will you develop your own modern messenger?

The messenger is one of the many functions of B1.CASH, which allows you not only to communicate, but also to perform financial transactions: you can transfer money inside the chat rooms.
B1.CASH is also a message aggregator: it can merge all correspondence with users that used to be in other applications. It's comfortable.
Activity: 126
Can you shortly tell about project?
Guys, for the first time I come across the fact that each service user can be an independent exchange office. You can say what will be done to provide exchange services.

Each user of the platform who wants to make a currency exchange places an order within the system. Another user who can make an exchange responds to the application of the first user. The more the user who provides the exchange services, performs such operations, the higher his rating in the system. Thus, each user who can help another user make a conditional exchange of USD to BTC will be an independent exchange office.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What data should I specify when registering with B1cash?
Judging by the official website, you can register now using your phone number.
Activity: 238
What kind of encryption do you plan to use in your messenger?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will your messenger have a function of direct transfer of funds to your interlocutor?
Activity: 406
I really liked the function of moving messages from other messengers in B1cash. However, there is a security issue: during import, can anyone access my correspondence?
Activity: 364
What data should I specify when registering with B1cash?
From what applications can I import correspondence with the user into your messenger?
Merit: 100
Guys, does anyone know, the services of arbitration in the system can be paid only with the help of Bitcoin ONE?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If there were any problems in conducting a transaction, and the arbitration proceedings began, will it last for a long time?
Should not last long, maybe a day or two. There is simply no specific information on the timing of the arbitration. But I do not think it will be long.
Just if the transaction had to be urgently held, a long arbitration can cost something.
If you are concerned, you can use the function "safe operations". Then, in the case of commencement of the proceedings, the counterparty will be replaced by another and the transaction will be conducted.
Oh, this is an interesting option, and this function will be paid?
Of course not. This function will be free. You can still activate and deactivate at any time convenient for you.
Activity: 252
If there were any problems in conducting a transaction, and the arbitration proceedings began, will it last for a long time?
Should not last long, maybe a day or two. There is simply no specific information on the timing of the arbitration. But I do not think it will be long.
Just if the transaction had to be urgently held, a long arbitration can cost something.
If you are concerned, you can use the function "safe operations". Then, in the case of commencement of the proceedings, the counterparty will be replaced by another and the transaction will be conducted.
Oh, this is an interesting option, and this function will be paid?
Activity: 336
Will B1cash be international projects? That is, residents of any countries will be able to register in it?

In the description of the project, nothing is said about similar restrictions, therefore, it will be possible to register residents of any countries.
Activity: 112
Will B1cash be international projects? That is, residents of any countries will be able to register in it?
Pages:
Jump to: