Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] B1.Cash — Cryptocurrency exchange and financial agregator 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Will it be possible to activate BitcoinONE wallet during 60 days?   
In my opinion, there will be 100 days to do it, but certainly not 60 days.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to activate BitcoinONE wallet during 60 days?   
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to use the cold wallets created on your platform to pay for services on the Internet?
Activity: 364
Will you have arbitration on your platform? How much will the arbitrators’ services cost?
Activity: 406
What commission will be charged for transactions made within the framework of the exchange?
It’s said that the commission will be just 0.1%.
What commission will be charged for transactions made within the framework of the exchange?
Activity: 151
Tell me please, how many cryptocurrency will available for trading on B1cash exchange?

I’ve read on some site that B1cash will offer its users more than 20 items of crytpocurrencies. Which ones will be presented?

As far as I know, users will also be able to create pairs with any cryptocurrencies or fiat money on their own. It seems to me that other exchanges don’t provide such opportunity.
How much will commission be in B1cash?

The commission for operations is just 0.1%, and working with real accounts within the framework of the system should allow use all the funds available immediately!
Hmm, what payment systems will it be possible to use to replenish the account on the platform?
I believe that with the perfection of the platform, more trading tokens and coins will be added later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Tell me please, how many cryptocurrency will available for trading on B1cash exchange?

I’ve read on some site that B1cash will offer its users more than 20 items of crytpocurrencies. Which ones will be presented?

As far as I know, users will also be able to create pairs with any cryptocurrencies or fiat money on their own. It seems to me that other exchanges don’t provide such opportunity.

The commission for operations is just 0.1%, and working with real accounts within the framework of the system should allow use all the funds available immediately!
Hmm, what payment systems will it be possible to use to replenish the account on the platform?
Activity: 294

Activity: 238

Activity: 322

Activity: 224
Whom is the b1.cash platform focused on in general?
I think it’s both for experienced traders and people who has never worked with cryptocurrnecies.
Whom is the b1.cash platform focused on in general?
Activity: 252
Is it already known how many cryptocurrencies will be acceptable on the exchange?
I’ve read somewhere that about 20 cryptocurrency items will be available on the exchange
Is it already known how many cryptocurrencies will be acceptable on the exchange?
Activity: 336
A distinctive feature of the Platform is the fact that users can create "cold" wallets, form any currency pairs (crypto,Fiat, e-money), make purchases from the "glass" in one click.
Activity: 212
Does it mean that the B1cash platform will be linked to a bank if it provides the users with online banking services?
It may seem to be weird, but the platform wont be linked to any bank. All the baking-, Internet- and POS-acquiring payments will be made via Bitcoin ONE.
Is Bitcoin ONE kinda new cryptocurrency? I have never heard about it.
Yep, it’s a new one, but it isnt issued yet. It seems to me that BTC1 will be a universal payment method which should appear on block 525000 of Bitcoin as a result of hard fork.
What’s the reason to create a new cryprocurrency? Is it better than the existing ones?
Does it mean that the B1cash platform will be linked to a bank if it provides the users with online banking services?
It may seem to be weird, but the platform wont be linked to any bank. All the baking-, Internet- and POS-acquiring payments will be made via Bitcoin ONE.
Is Bitcoin ONE kinda new cryptocurrency? I have never heard about it.
Yep, it’s a new one, but it isnt issued yet. It seems to me that BTC1 will be a universal payment method which should appear on block 525000 of Bitcoin as a result of hard fork.
Pages:
Jump to: