Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 238. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What happening with this coin? devs promised buy all tokens and price will never less than 0.01 ETH. But price always under 0.01 ETh (0.006 right now).  Embarrassed
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
will smart token contract have fee or commission function like token relays ??
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
What's bad in leaving troll and scam infested slack? It's the worst social app of all current popular ones anyway. Maybe they should go to discord also, besides telegram.
Maybe Discord can be appropriate replacement, but telegram is just not good enough.
Yes slack become sick place but it is still essential for all projects. I would like this place to be more active, this is moderated thread why they do not  work on this? Few posts weekly can restore faith in this project.  At least they can inform us about latest news.

I will try to ask someone from the team on telegram if they plan to visit this thread more often. At the moment they expanded their social media channels and are very active on all of them. So regarding informations I think we have many options to follow the latest news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What's bad in leaving troll and scam infested slack? It's the worst social app of all current popular ones anyway. Maybe they should go to discord also, besides telegram.
Maybe Discord can be appropriate replacement, but telegram is just not good enough.
Yes slack become sick place but it is still essential for all projects. I would like this place to be more active, this is moderated thread why they do not  work on this? Few posts weekly can restore faith in this project.  At least they can inform us about latest news.
sud
Merit: 301

Drops are characteristic to projects with high bonuses or very high bounties. But it mostly regulates in time.
This is not because of Bounty programs, project is not performed like typical PnD token, and whales are not interested at the moment. Someone recently said that this token holds it's value in parity with dollar - No, Token loosing value, because of BTC . Also I have heard a lot of nonsense how this token cannot be pumped..This is wrong every token or coin on exchanges can be manipulated, without exceptions. This price is reflection of low demand. Unfortunately we cannot win every time and we cannot expect every our decision to be instantly rewarded. Wait and hold.

Yes, demand right now just isn't there, but since Token Relays are showing up on the platform and BNT could be used as a Connector there should be more people wanting to buy (also from new tokens communities). Also right now is bad season for most altcoins, and I think this will be the case until end of the year. So I'm just holding and waiting for Bancor developement. Like a BOSS Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
I see that the Bancor all goes well! The price drop is the general trend of the market (against the background of growth of Bitcoin).
In a Bancor Network constantly adding new members. So, today Papyrus joined to Bancor Network .
Activity: 560
And this is very bad decision!
Drops are characteristic to projects with high bonuses or very high bounties. But it mostly regulates in time.
This is not because of Bounty programs, project is not performed like typical PnD token, and whales are not interested at the moment. Someone recently said that this token holds it's value in parity with dollar - No, Token loosing value, because of BTC . Also I have heard a lot of nonsense how this token cannot be pumped..This is wrong every token or coin on exchanges can be manipulated, without exceptions. This price is reflection of low demand. Unfortunately we cannot win every time and we cannot expect every our decision to be instantly rewarded. Wait and hold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The amount of bancor tweets by Japanese has increased a lot recently, have you been promoting there?
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Do you guys follow the recent updates? Because Bancor is one of the few projects that are making serious development after the crowdsale. The team is working really hard to make the best platform for everyone to use smart tokens. Too bad most people here are focused only on price and doesn't care about the technology, which is something exceptional in the blockchain space.

BTW team are not Russians, and they are incorporated in Zug, Switzerland afaik.
its really strange that investors not focus on price, if we dont care about the price what else we should do, as for technology, most people dont have the ability to read the code and even the programmer will not know what they are doing probably

Was just saying about "investors" who says project is a scam/dead/whatever because price is dropping and crying here every other page. It's just annoying, but that's what happens when people put their money in something they don't understand.

Nothing to get worry about the dropping price. 1 token is still equal so much value and nothing to do with marketcap and prices volatility. Bancor is the first project providing real solutions and that's we see a lot of important partenership with famous campaigns. The price will pump again when investors understand the real value of the Bancor Protocole. Keep Working Team
i agree with the point of view that we should not worry about the dropping price, but i think the main reason why people noisy outside is that they believe in this project and invest with real money but this project gives little profit which is less than expectation, especially the team charge too much during ico

I think this project should value like 20M max right now, we can expect a big drop of half value soon.. It will be tradable arroung 10k sat next month IMO
Activity: 364
Analysis is the key.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Do you guys follow the recent updates? Because Bancor is one of the few projects that are making serious development after the crowdsale. The team is working really hard to make the best platform for everyone to use smart tokens. Too bad most people here are focused only on price and doesn't care about the technology, which is something exceptional in the blockchain space.

its really strange that investors not focus on price, if we dont care about the price what else we should do, as for technology, most people dont have the ability to read the code and even the programmer will not know what they are doing probably

Was just saying about "investors" who says project is a scam/dead/whatever because price is dropping and crying here every other page. It's just annoying, but that's what happens when people put their money in something they don't understand.

Nothing to get worry about the dropping price. 1 token is still equal so much value and nothing to do with marketcap and prices volatility. Bancor is the first project providing real solutions and that's we see a lot of important partenership with famous campaigns. The price will pump again when investors understand the real value of the Bancor Protocole. Keep Working Team
i agree with the point of view that we should not worry about the dropping price, but i think the main reason why people noisy outside is that they believe in this project and invest with real money but this project gives little profit which is less than expectation, especially the team charge too much during ico
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

i really like the way team are working on this projects and its good to see it.
I am not concerned about the price now...
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
Succefull project Bancor. Just checked the contest about guessing the bitcoin price. good luck everybody
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Why bancor is alway dumping, dumping and dumping? My ICO price was 0.0014 btc, I lost too much.

I think October - November are very dump months... things will start to rise after December.
And i think we will see rise near spring, not earlier.
Bancor is cool project and in $ price is near ICO lvl or a little lower.
But for ICO investors Bancor is really hard project.
Activity: 770
Why bancor is alway dumping, dumping and dumping? My ICO price was 0.0014 btc, I lost too much.

I think October - November are very dump months... things will start to rise after December.
Activity: 172
My understand to the on going development is they want to complete the platform first and promote and market the product later. This is right approach too if one thinks neutrally. They are sharing monthly updates about what they achieved and what is going to be next. I am hopeful and positive to see this becoming very valuable once platform will be fully functional with maximum capacity.
Jump to: