Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 239. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Been hearing a lot about this project. They have been partnering with various companies. Just recently they have partnered up with Stormx, an upcoming ICO backed by Biitrex CEO. I guess it is worth holding Bancor coins for a long term profit.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Do you guys follow the recent updates? Because Bancor is one of the few projects that are making serious development after the crowdsale. The team is working really hard to make the best platform for everyone to use smart tokens. Too bad most people here are focused only on price and doesn't care about the technology, which is something exceptional in the blockchain space.

BTW team are not Russians, and they are incorporated in Zug, Switzerland afaik.
its really strange that investors not focus on price, if we dont care about the price what else we should do, as for technology, most people dont have the ability to read the code and even the programmer will not know what they are doing probably

Was just saying about "investors" who says project is a scam/dead/whatever because price is dropping and crying here every other page. It's just annoying, but that's what happens when people put their money in something they don't understand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Do you guys follow the recent updates? Because Bancor is one of the few projects that are making serious development after the crowdsale. The team is working really hard to make the best platform for everyone to use smart tokens. Too bad most people here are focused only on price and doesn't care about the technology, which is something exceptional in the blockchain space.

its really strange that investors not focus on price, if we dont care about the price what else we should do, as for technology, most people dont have the ability to read the code and even the programmer will not know what they are doing probably
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

bancor team is From Israel ! But nice work , they are advancing inthe right path
sud

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
dont be fud like this. you invest on an ICO. they need time to create token value. many ICO need 1-2 years before go up to the moon

hard to focus on work, when you make more than huge tech companies make in yrs within a few hrs. like i said the russian are getting fat and laughing at us. Am jk but damn all that promise. they were lucky to have their ico at the height of ico craze, if it was now, they be lucky to clear 1.5mil
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Sharpe Capital that will use  Bancor Protocol is Announcing a competition...

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-and-the-bancor-protocol-6691c4be4cdd

We're giving away 10 SharpeSticks over the next 5 days. To enter, all you need to do is guess the price of BTC next Wednesday. Those closest to exact price are winners. One entry per person.

https://goo.gl/NhpgS2 <- Take part here

(For those who missed this earlier - a SharpeStick is just a USB stick with an Ethereum address pre-loaded. We will airdrop ~$300-1000 onto each once the crowd-sale concludes)

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-and-the-bancor-protocol-6691c4be4cdd

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Just looked up Bancor smart contract adress on ethscan. Did I get it right that at the moment there are just 13 000 wallets holding BNT?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
cheap bancor is a better invesment , and this project need another 3-6 months, check the charts , to start to up rise.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
dont be fud like this. you invest on an ICO. they need time to create token value. many ICO need 1-2 years before go up to the moon
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
WORST INVESTMENT.
SELL NOW.
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
All that promise. I guess we made the russians rich, they could give a fuck now. Price is steadily heading to granite
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Only strong hands will go out with some good profit from these ICOs completed in recent past. Just think at the big investors with millions dollars investment in this project that he didn't make donation. Bancor will see amazing peak in coming months like some other projects created new rich class this will do same.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello guys! Smiley

Please check Eyal Hertzog talks about how companies can grow their community with their own token at CryptoFriends Netup Barcelona! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnzMeFADQFw&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can the Bancor smart token transactions be processed with Raiden? (for scaling)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
when using crowdfunding option in smart token contract, can owner set any BNT/Token ratio? for example, can you set a ratio that offers 500 tokens for 1 BNT, and when sale is complete, then decide what  reserve ratio to use ?
sud
Bancor is slightly dumping after ICO, which is very weird, this huge ICO should have whales, why they don't buy after ICOs? Why they can't keep the price high?

Don't you think the whole point of BNT is that whales can't manipulate the price?
Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN
Bancor is slightly dumping after ICO, which is very weird, this huge ICO should have whales, why they don't buy after ICOs? Why they can't keep the price high?

I want someone from the project to tell us what is going on. I am worried because price cant stop dropping
sud
Bancor's tech is getting more adoption but it's doing terrible price-wise

How is that even possible? I thought the price was suffering because there was no product available. Now that there is a product here it is still suffering? That really doesnt make much sense to me at all

Welcome to crypto my friend, the land where price of coins and tokens have nothing to do with the product they represent and value of the whole project. Well, I'm just holding BNT like most of coins I invested in. The current price is unimportant when future is so bright Cool
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Bancor's tech is getting more adoption but it's doing terrible price-wise

How is that even possible? I thought the price was suffering because there was no product available. Now that there is a product here it is still suffering? That really doesnt make much sense to me at all
Jump to: