Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 274. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I see it keep advancing in slow motion to upwards after successfully making come back to ICO level's price. Both dumpers and weak hands are out so we can experience few more days little slow but steady increase and then some pump. It will be back up before too long. Hodling is only option to make some money with BNT.

Well now that Bancor already have their first smart token ICO
https://www.stox.com

Its gonna be a huge project, and stox will be using Bancor platform with BNT as a reserve.
This will boost bncor price even more with the addition of the bnt in stox

Token Generation Event will be on 2/8/17 UTC 1400
https://twitter.com/stx_coin

I suspect that the Stox ICO is probably the reason of the price's recovery. People start to invest now thinking at the fact that Stox WILL HAVE to buy BNT to build its reserve and therefore BNT's price WILL HAVE to rise (BNT price rises everytime someone creates token for making a reserve) and so price is already rising. Just like Ether's price rose dramatically before Bancor's ICo because people needed Eth for buying BNT.
This being said, you can start to imagine what will happen with the price when many other coins will start to build their reserves with Bancor.  Smiley
And if you have just a bit more of imagination, you can also start to imagine what will happen with the price if all other other coins would start to build their reserves with Bancor, once it becomes the new standard of the industry.  Grin

This is how you lose money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

How long will BNT be the slave of ETH?

It's not
Of course it is. They haven't  sold all their ETH yet so ETH takes a dump so does Bancor.

It's pitty for you if you think bancor can cause a dump on ether by selling its funds. Ether was not build in one day and it won't be dumped for hyped bancor's selling out action obviously. The depth is more than enough in ether markets.
The new Stox Token Sale: Pricing, Terms, Rewards
https://steemit.com/ico/@stx/stox-token-sale-pricing-terms-rewards

Have been released.
I cannot wait to see the effect of the first ICO that use the Bancor protocol smart token towards the
BNT price.
Hopefully it will soar up later on. Grin

Steemit is a scam, are people so  greedy for $1 that they still use that crap?

It's not
Of course it is. They haven't  sold all their ETH yet so ETH takes a dump so does Bancor.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
There is something weird going on. Every damn coin has their ups and downs. Every coin has good days when the coin is up 30%. But not with Bancor, the only coin that never goes up. Even after the price floor is gone, it is still tethered to ETH, wtf?
This before 1st august is not even a good time for any coins to gain huge %.
And the nature of BNT that depend on the total supply of its coin for the smart contract price is
Making it more harder to gain value now.
Ppl sell the token for btc right now, hence decrease in total supply and the price.
Its not a rocket science
Nice explanation, thank you. Totally agree with you, everybody sell everything because of BCC. Also ETH is in downtrend, so Bancor too. But soon, when all weak hands will be out, BNT skyrocket. Maybe this autumn I think.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
There is something weird going on. Every damn coin has their ups and downs. Every coin has good days when the coin is up 30%. But not with Bancor, the only coin that never goes up. Even after the price floor is gone, it is still tethered to ETH, wtf?
This before 1st august is not even a good time for any coins to gain huge %.
And the nature of BNT that depend on the total supply of its coin for the smart contract price is
Making it more harder to gain value now.
Ppl sell the token for btc right now, hence decrease in total supply and the price.
Its not a rocket science
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Bancor took a huge dump again Sad

The price has suffered greatly, woth all the hype by the team of buying wall, the token has always been below 1Ether: 100 BNT tokens. All these talk in theory is now gone when its somes to practice
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Bancor would be top 10 soon .
Soon means 1-2 years

Thats not considering "soon". Cheesy

And price keeps crashing, but i believe it will prevail en early August, after bcc fake fork thingy. So buy now, and HODL. Wink
Activity: 728
This was not good decision of linking value of BNT with ETH. It will be dependent on ETH which isn't good at all. BNT should keep its value open and free for market to set based on the quality of content what will be delivered and available in August. It is still time to choose separate path than any other currency to make own mark.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Bancor would be top 10 soon .
Soon means 1-2 years
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Well not suprising.. even eth and other alts coin going down, ppl want to hold btc to grab double the btc when the hardfork going on

That is the reason which increasing a lot of pressure on all altcoins market. Everybody want to hold bitcoin to make it double after 3 days when this will be happen.

That's right. However, it's hard to say if one can earn more by holding BTC now in order to get also BCC after the fork, or if it's better to buy cheap altcoins now and earn some profit when the prices start increasing again after the fork.
Activity: 210

Activity: 182
Well not suprising.. even eth and other alts coin going down, ppl want to hold btc to grab double the btc when the hardfork going on

Too bad I didn't dump my wole BNT
Activity: 952

That is the reason which increasing a lot of pressure on all altcoins market. Everybody want to hold bitcoin to make it double after 3 days when this will be happen.
Activity: 758
You're right, but this dump is very interesting! Maybe it's our chances of getting a change in the direction of our finances, day 1 is coming and Bancor can be the watershed! If you have questions, just look for some information, good luck to everyone. Cheesy
Activity: 308
The ICO's bounty program does not have its own thread. The hassle kc is still required by the messenger tpos redirect on the main site. I hope that there is a simpler way to mareach ung their site. Mejo lag kc sa cp ung nila app.
I have no problem accessing the bounty app,
Its the best bounty program that i have ever join, systematic and very nice

And if you using the legit telegram or facebook app on mobile/tab
Its very easy, usually the one that have problem is the one that using desktop
Jump to: