Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 308. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
bancor just activated a buy wall

keep selling guys. next year you will cry when it hits $100
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Back to >ICO.

Oh well, I'm going to quit watching this for a while. After all I was never in for just a quick flip. Even if the buyback is depleted the team has plenty of funds available in order to bring a good product to the market and that is all that matters at the end.

I feel the same way, I think they will rebound.  I didn't invest in the ICO, but I am definitely going to take advantage of these prices.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Back to >ICO.

Oh well, I'm going to quit watching this for a while. After all I was never in for just a quick flip. Even if the buyback is depleted the team has plenty of funds available in order to bring a good product to the market and that is all that matters at the end.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This is just a protocol and is overpaid, face it,  your are guilty one, because you are lazy to investigate about before throw money in the pit...

Hey we did our best to investigate. The Bancor protocol sounded good at the time. Many knowledgeable people heaped praise on it as well. Hindsight is always 20/20. It's easy to say we didn't do our due diligence when the tide has already turned.
Activity: 163
This is just a protocol and is overpaid, face it,  your are guilty one, because you are lazy to investigate about before throw money in the pit...
Not selling in this for the long term just was wondering what happened to buy wall.

I haven't sold yet but something tells me there won't be any "long term". We could all become bagholders very soon the way it's going.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Not selling in this for the long term just was wondering what happened to buy wall.
legendary
I take it that the 120k eth is now gone since we are below 0.01eth?

I don't think they even implemented the buy wall. 120k ether couldn't have disappeared so quickly. This looks shady as hell. I don't like it at all. What did they do with all the ether?

This week they will only manually step in if needed.The automatic buy wall will be implemented next week.  

Will they step in after the price goes to zero? There's only 4 pages of order book left at Bittrex. One big sell order and that's it.

Forget Bittrex or Liqui.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

I don't think they even implemented the buy wall. 120k ether couldn't have disappeared so quickly. This looks shady as hell. I don't like it at all. What did they do with all the ether?

This week they will only manually step in if needed.The automatic buy wall will be implemented next week. 

Will they step in after the price goes to zero? There's only 4 pages of order book left at Bittrex. One big sell order and that's it.

Dream on!

By the way: The automatic buy wall of 120K ETH has not kicked in yet!  Wink

And you make this judgement call after how many days?  Roll Eyes

Why does the number of days matter? It's all happening too quickly. The buy order book at Bittrex is very thin right now. There is nothing stopping the price from going to zero.

The walls are starting to crumble. I think it's time to abandon ship now before it's too late. It's now or never!!

I had a lot of hope riding on this project but it looks like a failed experiment.

And you make this judgement call after how many days?  Roll Eyes

The walls are starting to crumble. I think it's time to abandon ship now before it's too late. It's now or never!!

I had a lot of hope riding on this project but it looks like a failed experiment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The buy wall is approaching... let's see what happens

Good opportunity to buy BNT lower than ICO price now. Go ahead. LoL.
legendary
legendary
The buy wall is approaching... let's see what happens
Activity: 209
Actually BNT didn't went straight up after hitting Bittrex this thing is disturbing some people who were waiting to see their money turning into 2x-3x in matter of days. This unfortunately didn't happen doesn't matter the reason and many people are getting frustrated but they have to learn about market behavior. BNT will be profitable but in time.
is verry good start for everyone who didnt succed to buy in ICO and for bounty hunters to sell their cheap coins. Looking forward for more news and an uptrend should start soon. gl and happydays.
Jump to: