Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 313. (Read 375744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bancor is like a girl friend that likes to take it slow. No quickies!  Grin

I agree with you that they are slow. Until my issue on logging in my account in messenger is not been solve. And i saw that some people here also experiencing that problem on messenger. I hope that bancor devs will be quickie on solving this issue.?  Cheesy

I don't have any kind of issue to login using my messenger there it working smoothly for me without any delay. Can you explain what kind of problem you are facing to login there and let them know what is that problem in real.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Bancor is like a girl friend that likes to take it slow. No quickies!  Grin

I agree with you that they are slow. Until my issue on logging in my account in messenger is not been solve. And i saw that some people here also experiencing that problem on messenger. I hope that bancor devs will be quickie on solving this issue.?  Cheesy

You should send them private messages. People who flood the forums with bounty related queries we can do nothing about are called "bounty whores."  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe

I agree with you that they are slow. Until my issue on logging in my account in messenger is not been solve. And i saw that some people here also experiencing that problem on messenger. I hope that bancor devs will be quickie on solving this issue.?  Cheesy
Same problem with you , dev help us please.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

I have BNCZUK token from Social bounty, but BNCZUK is not BNT (Bancor) , it's like pre-token, which must be exchange to BNT - it's MAIN question.

When the bounty participiants can exchange this pre token to BNT token? If it can be done, so how?

No exchange to BNT
No withdrawl

Thanks

I think the bounty tokens will be exchangeable from next week onwards (someone posted that on the bounty portal).
Just in case anyone is wondering, Bancor did touch ICO price today but only for a very brief period. I had my buy order set at 0.01 ETH and it executed. Never thought it would happen, it was a long shot but it paid off  Grin

Yeah, you got lucky!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just in case anyone is wondering, Bancor did touch ICO price today but only for a very brief period. I had my buy order set at 0.01 ETH and it executed. Never thought it would happen, it was a long shot but it paid off  Grin
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Do not be scared. Do not sell your BNT tokens. Let the whales climb down the 120k ETH buy back wall (at ICO price of 0.01 ETH) themselves. Hold long term. Cool

Seriously that is your advise. BNT is trading at 3.19$ currently. ICO price was 3.92$. And everyone is whale in case of BNT, everyone got BNT tokens during crowdale, so there is no demand of any kind. I don't see, how it will go up in long term?

Most people bought Ethereum at the top on the ICO date, it was around $420, but I believe whales have ways of manipulating the price, just look at what happens to Ethereum order on GDAX, what they did was to trigger the panic sell and most people will fall for this
Do not be scared. Do not sell your BNT tokens. Let the whales climb down the 120k ETH buy back wall (at ICO price of 0.01 ETH) themselves. Hold long term. Cool

Seriously that is your advise. BNT is trading at 3.19$ currently. ICO price was 3.92$. And everyone is whale in case of BNT, everyone got BNT tokens during crowdale, so there is no demand of any kind. I don't see, how it will go up in long term?

The ICO price was 0.01 ETH (regardless of what 0.01 ETH is or was worth as expressed in USD, BTC or what have you). Not everyone who got in at the ICO price of 0.01 ETH is a whale. A whale is in reference to someone who holds enough BNT in order to move the market in any direction he/she/it deems fit. To say there is no demand of any kind is a lie. If that was the case, no transactions involving BNT would take place at the moment. The price per BNT will increase as more and more people start to make use of Bancor's products and services - as adoption grows. However, to expect all to be on-board or all value to be fully realized in day 1 is a pipe dream. Bancor is not a get quick rich scheme.

"BNT is trading at 3.19$ currently. ICO price was 3.92$" - So who in his right mind would sell now? To make an instant loss of $0.73 cents per BNT as expressed in USD so that the whales can benefit? Fuck it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty
Hi everyone!

Guys, tell me please, what about bounty which was end? Many people in Russian thread discuss "When the BNCZUK or BNCHDL or any BNC pre-token will be exchange on BNC?"

Maybe i lost any news about this theme, but i still wait and trust, because im participled too.

Thanks about any news. Huh Huh

Why nobody ever replies to questions about the bonty tokens? The people participating in the bounty programs already did their job, so now you don't care aout them anymore?

Go to https://app.bancor.network and sign in with your Messenger/Telegram account, then you will find your balance if you do have.

I have BNCZUK token from Social bounty, but BNCZUK is not BNT (Bancor) , it's like pre-token, which must be exchange to BNT - it's MAIN question.

When the bounty participiants can exchange this pre token to BNT token? If it can be done, so how?

No exchange to BNT
No withdrawl

Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

The Bancor is the Central Bank or the FRS for tokens on Ethereum, so who owns the Bancor owns financial world tokens, the remaining value will increase with years, when the tokens will be very much as a world currency and all will be compared with the course of the bancor and change in bancor...
Activity: 523
Merit: 300

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Hi everyone!

Guys, tell me please, what about bounty which was end? Many people in Russian thread discuss "When the BNCZUK or BNCHDL or any BNC pre-token will be exchange on BNC?"

Maybe i lost any news about this theme, but i still wait and trust, because im participled too.

Why nobody ever replies to questions about the bonty tokens? The people participating in the bounty programs already did their job, so now you don't care aout them anymore?

Go to https://app.bancor.network and sign in with your Messenger/Telegram account, then you will find your balance if you do have.
The ico was overvalued thats why price is sinking and not growing. The team thinks only about themselves. Then why the cap was so large ? Profit greed
Stop spreading FUD! The price is higher than the ICO price of 0.01 ETH.

If you were going to buy ETH with fiat in order to exchange for BNT - as I was going to do - then the price is cheaper than ICO.

All ICOs (even the good ones) are over-hyped at the moment. Look at BAT, for another example.
I've bought some BNT today. It may fall further, but I expect it to rise long-term. I missed the Status ICO too, but I will set up a buy order at below ICO price for that one as well, just in case.

Yes, because the price of ETH has dropped. However, the current BNT price as expressed in ETH is not lower than the ICO price. It is higher.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Hi everyone!

The ICO's over, what do you expect?
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Hi everyone!

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
WTF? where is a link to login??? not managed to re login and is over?

repair your messenger bot!

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
The ico was overvalued thats why price is sinking and not growing. The team thinks only about themselves. Then why the cap was so large ? Profit greed
Stop spreading FUD! The price is higher than the ICO price of 0.01 ETH.

If you were going to buy ETH with fiat in order to exchange for BNT - as I was going to do - then the price is cheaper than ICO.

All ICOs (even the good ones) are over-hyped at the moment. Look at BAT, for another example.
I've bought some BNT today. It may fall further, but I expect it to rise long-term. I missed the Status ICO too, but I will set up a buy order at below ICO price for that one as well, just in case.
Jump to: