Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 316. (Read 375744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

The only question I have here is, "why this FUD now?"  There was plenty of time for the FUD before the ICO broke records with its crwodsale....right?  Why does the FUD begin after all the tokens are sold?  Is somebody trying to get cheap Bancor tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Buy when everyone else want to sell. Just got another 1000 tokens Grin. This will be a long term project.

That's the spirit! Excellent strategy.  Wink

Crypto is all about faith and trust in team if we think this project has potential than this great strategy to buy in that kind of situation when sell pressure is increasing. Bancor has great potential and become huge project in long term.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Smiley this bancor project stopped to be interesting for me because of price reduction  Smiley I don't think that this is interesting long-term investment

Sell sell sell (before it goes under ico price) , or not...your choice !
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Buy when everyone else want to sell. Just got another 1000 tokens Grin. This will be a long term project.
Thats very nice. I just have 311  Tongue Cry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
gratz, just wait for Bancor team release official app and pump :v
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Smiley this bancor project stopped to be interesting for me because of price reduction  Smiley I don't think that this is interesting long-term investment

You must have brain damage, that my only guess...

Seriously!  You gave up on a multi hundred million $$$ token because.....

The price reduced?

It's been on the exchange for 1 day

And then you even act like a moron by calling it a non-interesting project because you didn't get insta-profit?

Go crawl under a rock and disappear... get out of this thread you 3legged dog! 
... dumbass
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

That's the spirit! Excellent strategy.  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How many BNT did you get in the ICO for 1BTC?

1eth =100 bnt

Nobody can buy with btc.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
How many BNT did you get in the ICO for 1BTC?
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Well I'll be damned, I never expected this to happen. We are almost about to touch ICO price now. I am getting my buy walls ready at 0.01 ETH lol.

Bitcointalk is getting worst than Poloniex trollbox..
Don't be ridiculous.. If you want to sell at 0.01 you can always sell to the bankor token contract at a price above 0.01 or 0.01..
As pointed out before many people just put money on icos because they want a x2-5 at launch and they leave.
Many of them don't dear to even read the white paper, they see ICO and put money like gambling.
Project looks solid. In two years we'll see the trolls crying like they are doing with many other projects...
i sell guys , near ico price .... to risk

You're an "in and out" person. Short term pleasure in expense of long term gain.  Grin
I guess most of the people right now considering ICOs as a short term profit but actually it shouldn't be this way.
Investing into ICO is first of all believing in the project and a long term investment with 200-20000% of return.

Personally I always buy in because I believe in the long term prospects of a project. However, when the price justifies it, I always try to get my initial investment back as soon as possible. I then hold the rest long term and use the proceeds of my initial investment to get involved in more projects. Using this strategy it is possible to build up a sizable portfolio, while profiting in the process. Cool

Thanks for useful strategy. I like it  Wink

You're welcome. I hope it works for you. Like almost everything else in life, it is all about maintaining some form of balance.  Cool
Jump to: