Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 317. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
i sell guys , near ico price .... to risk
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I guess most of the people right now considering ICOs as a short term profit but actually it shouldn't be this way.
Investing into ICO is first of all believing in the project and a long term investment with 200-20000% of return.

Personally I always buy in because I believe in the long term prospects of a project. However, when the price justifies it, I always try to get my initial investment back as soon as possible. I then hold the rest long term and use the proceeds of my initial investment to get involved in more projects. Using this strategy it is possible to build up a sizable portfolio, while profiting in the process. Cool

Thanks for useful strategy. I like it  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
I guess most of the people right now considering ICOs as a short term profit but actually it shouldn't be this way.
Investing into ICO is first of all believing in the project and a long term investment with 200-20000% of return.

Personally I always buy in because I believe in the long term prospects of a project. However, when the price justifies it, I always try to get my initial investment back as soon as possible. I then hold the rest long term and use the proceeds of my initial investment to get involved in more projects. Using this strategy it is possible to build up a sizable portfolio, while profiting in the process. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Buying is always good when people are selling because you can deal at bargaining price. Bancor is record maker project which will definitely try to make its place among top ten at market. People are free to their decisions as everyone has own targets of entry and exit at suitable timing. Don't buy or sell at others advice do what yo think is good for you.
Activity: 308
Well I'll be damned, I never expected this to happen. We are almost about to touch ICO price now. I am getting my buy walls ready at 0.01 ETH lol.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
ty for all of your advises but in think it is good time for me to buy more  Grin
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
Yes but sometimes even those who believe in it long term start selling shortly after the coin is on the market. Have seen this with many ICOs, sometimes pretty brutal (Lisk). Lets see how deep the Bancor price will go before it reaches stability.
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
For me it looks those who bought a lot of Bancor at the ICO are selling now, crashing the price and want to buy cheaper in. Very obvious. Depends on how much Bancor some whales own...could be funny. Glad I sold already this could be nasty.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Glad I dumped at 160k, expecting it to go lower before I buy back in.
the price of BNT keep going down, should i hold or sell it? 

The price is closely correlated to the USD price of 0.01 ETH. If you need the money now, sell, otherwise try to hold onto it. Wink

I think that these correlation with ETH will only endure for more one month, them the price will go up

Yes, it might very well do that or even sooner.  Wink
Activity: 58
I advise to sell the price will fly more sharply module of down !!!
Activity: 135

The price is closely correlated to the USD price of 0.01 ETH. If you need the money now, sell, otherwise try to hold onto it. Wink

I think that these correlation with ETH will only endure for more one month, them the price will go up

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
You asking stranger advice about what to do with your money?
Activity: 14
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
People will use BNT as a reserve to create their own tokens, this will reduce the circulating supply of BNT while not decreasing the demand, leading to an increase in price/value. Am I right?
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Pool for, for instance social media bounty, was stated as 0.2% of raised amount.
Raised amount was cca 399 000 ether. That gives about 798 ethers for social media bounty only.
Now there are 111.1 k BNCZUK tokens. We can see them as a shares in a pool of 798 etheres to be divided.
798 / 111.1K = 0.00718 ethers
So one share, or if you like it more BNCZUK must be worth 0.00718 ethers
Is this calculation official? So I have 5 ETH? Really? Grin
If you can say who made this formula available, I'll be grateful! But what worries is that there's no information on when we will be able to move those tokens! Undecided

It's not official, it is my calculation. It was written on the social media bounty that the pool is 0.2%, So simply dividing gives us that amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
can anyone help me, what difference BNCZUK with BNT?
what is the value 1BNCZUK = 1BNT? because from bancor protocol payment with BNCZUK and it will convert to BNT
thanks
the same ask,  can  somebody  help to figure out  1 BNCHDL= ?  BNT ,   I  got  some  bounty tokens of  BNCHDL.

Pool for, for instance social media bounty, was stated as 0.2% of raised amount.
Raised amount was cca 399 000 ether. That gives about 798 ethers for social media bounty only.
Now there are 111.1 k BNCZUK tokens. We can see them as a shares in a pool of 798 etheres to be divided.
798 / 111.1K = 0.00718 ethers
So one share, or if you like it more BNCZUK must be worth 0.00718 ethers
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
During ICO I have followed the Bancor tutorial trying to buy BNT tokens but it didn't work (tutorial was badly made, at least for people with no experience with smart contracts) out and now I have 1 ETH lost in Limbo.
ETH was sent to Contract 0xd76b5c2a23ef78368d8e34288b5b65d616b746ae (BancorEtherToken) but since transaction never completed no token arrvived to me.
So how can I get now my ETH back or alternatively complete the transaction and get the BNT tokens?
Since the bad tutorial is the cause of this problem I think someone of the Bancor stuff should not make a tutorial on how people like me can get their ETHs back.
But of course also any suggestion by the community is welcome.

Go to the guide blog, follow 'sell bnt guide'

Start from step 4
Jump to: