Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 342. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I can not transfer my BNT on HitBtc, I have the following message.

"Please note that BNT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the token is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

How other users have done?

because we can't withdraw the token for now, and the BNT on HitBtc is a IOU

Be patient, wait until the withdrawal is opened.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

"Please note that BNT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the token is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

At the moment it's not possible for any person to move it's tokens to another address because they into lock status due to smart contract once the team will allow this. Don't buy from HitBtc these are only IOU token so you wouldn't make them transfer to your wallet.
Activity: 503
Merit: 286
Can someone explain whether this goes beyond multi-way exchanges?

Eg, let's say that I want to trade ether for nubits, and there is no one on the other side of the exchange. But there is someone who wants ether and will give up siacoin for it, and there is a third person who wants siacoin and will give up nubits. A 3-way exchange could be made. Additional multi-way exchanges (4-way, etc) could also be done, and all of these would effectively increase liquidity.

But I am getting the idea that the Bancor protocol goes beyond this, and will create reserve tokens even in the absence of any multi-way exchange? Is this right, or is Bancor simply facilitating multi-way exchanges?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

because we can't withdraw the token for now, and the BNT on HitBtc is a IOU
Activity: 152
Merit: 101

Activity: 537
Merit: 252
i join bounty social media with telegram, i too download wallet and i have acc bancor,
why i get bounty social media?

Take the bounty talk to slack. They are not here answering questions.
Why here there is no special writing bounty?
i dont have slack
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i join bounty social media with telegram, i too download wallet and i have acc bancor,

Take the bounty talk to slack. They are not here answering questions.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So what do we expect the price to be when BNT's exchange is up or if BNT hits other exchanges? And how soon?

It will fair expectation of seeing at least $10 for the token from the starting day on big exchanges. It was sold at about $4 per token and double value will be normal following the current trend in which every token went few times higher than offered price in ICO.
Activity: 560
So what do we expect the price to be when BNT's exchange is up or if BNT hits other exchanges? And how soon?
Activity: 262
New ICO rule:

Terms can be changed during the ICO  Grin Grin

That is not good in the middle of it you should be aware of this.
Once you buy into it then they can do whatever they want too.

Not good above poster.. not good at all! Angry
Activity: 31
New ICO rule:

It allowed me to buy. I love this rule!
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
New ICO rule:

Activity: 50
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
80% will be locked for two years in a smart contract that will buy back BNT for 0.01 ETH (the initial price) whenever it is available, according to its calculated price. The purchased BNT will be added to the Foundation’s long-term budget, and after a 2-year period, any remaining ETH will be allocated pro-rata according to the “Use of Proceeds” chart in our Token Creation Terms.

How this contract will work? How it can purchase BTN when price will be on 0.01ETH? i've came across 3 ideas but i'm not really sure witch one is correct.

1)I mean how is possible for the smartcontract buy back BNT at market price of 0.01ETH without passing through exchanges, buying through exchanges means this will be a smartcontract that can interact with Exchanges' API to work and make an automatic buy when that price is reached.
2)It will be a simply contract that interacts with the seller through wallets, meaning when BTN price on exchanges will hit 0.01ETH you just send your BTN from your wallet to the contract to recive back ETH.
3)The smartcontract will be in Bankor platform itself named like BTNETH contract, but that would mean each token sent back to the platform will be burned as ETH is sent back to the seller meaning less BTN in circulation could drive the BTN price up, cause offer and demand.

Can someone explain this part, because i can't really understand how it works.

This may help clarify some things about the dynamics of BNT's Protocol and DEX:

https://medium.com/@stefan.pernar/hacking-the-bancor-protocol-for-fun-and-profit-6ddfb7f1cf56
Activity: 2
80% will be locked for two years in a smart contract that will buy back BNT for 0.01 ETH (the initial price) whenever it is available, according to its calculated price. The purchased BNT will be added to the Foundation’s long-term budget, and after a 2-year period, any remaining ETH will be allocated pro-rata according to the “Use of Proceeds” chart in our Token Creation Terms.

How this contract will work? How it can purchase BTN when price will be on 0.01ETH? i've came across 3 ideas but i'm not really sure witch one is correct.

1)I mean how is possible for the smartcontract buy back BNT at market price of 0.01ETH without passing through exchanges, buying through exchanges means this will be a smartcontract that can interact with Exchanges' API to work and make an automatic buy when that price is reached.
2)It will be a simply contract that interacts with the seller through wallets, meaning when BTN price on exchanges will hit 0.01ETH you just send your BTN from your wallet to the contract to recive back ETH.
3)The smartcontract will be in Bankor platform itself named like BTNETH contract, but that would mean each token sent back to the platform will be burned as ETH is sent back to the seller meaning less BTN in circulation could drive the BTN price up, cause offer and demand.

Can someone explain this part, because i can't really understand how it works.
Activity: 350
Not really. I didnt cut the line, just join it last thursday. And they need you to wear one whole week for you to get payment...since bounty program is end. I wont get pay. Luckily i buy some during ico.

So now i just wear it,because no reason not to wear it, i will support this community to grow.

And i know it will not burst now, period. If you read whole things about project and their blog,
The price wont go down below ico because they have around 120k eth buy back wall at ico price.(80% the excess fund exceeded the hidden cap)
Good to hear these things,lets see how the market reacts,sure they do have a lot of money and they could buy back if there is a correction but it all depends upon how good the project is going to be,so lets wait a watch how things will performer.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Hey, Op!
The bounty wallet is empty now, but I have some tokens.
Is it normal?

They usually don't answer bounty related query over here. I suggest you ask them the question on their slack or the bounty support email address.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Even at the exchanges it appears it is still not in active trade? not yet on coincapmarket too. the trade should be active in coming days i think
Jump to: