Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 2. (Read 32845 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
someone bought that 70sat order  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

i have dropped the full nodes from granite ...

i have received no support from the dev - and he didnt even acknowledge the service ( even with a tanx ) that i was providing by sharing the full nodes with granite ( grn ) - let alone send any donation coins to them - to keep the blockchain supported ...

granite will not carry any bnt coins either in its ecosystem ... selling all we have currently ...

its a pity - especially when you get big respected players like ocminer and crackfoo coming into the game - and they fall by the wayside as less than a priority to the dev also ...

like i said - real pity ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've dropped BNT from the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Obvious fucking scam,
When will people learn, 300% rise in a day of a nothing new release coin is a scammy pump and
You will 9 times out of 10 get burned...

And yet WBB sits at 7k and TX at 5k both are solid proven fair coins that actually do something.

To many stoned neck beards chasing short term profits. and most likely losing  

Well, I even had some hopes for this coin  Sad

Ok, TransferCoin (TX) is a pretty solid coin, but what is WBB?

WBB is the coin of 2016.

A solid scrypt miner coin only 2.6 mil just halved, already has the most secure chat app available, Auction site, marketplace. and yet sits around 6k atm.... Also main Alt tied to 1ex.trade. Will pump to 150k this year

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Obvious fucking scam,
When will people learn, 300% rise in a day of a nothing new release coin is a scammy pump and

And yet WBB sits at 7k and TX at 5k both are solid proven fair coins that actually do something.

Well, I even had some hopes for this coin  Sad

Ok, TransferCoin (TX) is a pretty solid coin, but what is WBB?
I AM
Obvious fucking scam,

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm closing the pool bnt.suprnova.cc - please stop mining and withdraw your remaining coins.

thx
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Is this thing still alive ?

the idea is still alive - but the coin?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is this thing still alive ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

No one knows at this dev plan , view and allow time to talk  Smiley

idk man i think it went a little south on the business plan
in my opinion i think the dev underestimated the power of the market
allowing so much mining diluted the market to the point where the lenders were in a better position to default then take what had become a "shitcoin" back (their collateral)
i dont know how he could have remedied that problem at that point, other than to buy up all the extra coins to inflate the value again,
but of course he had the pre-mine, so he didnt/couldn't buy up the market to inflate the value, leaving himself in a pickle

let this be a failed business plan lesson to anyone happening upon this thread.

R.I.P BANTAM
blocks -----   90k  (at time of writing)
market cap ---- 6,300$ (time of writing)
price  124 shatoshi (currently)
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

No one knows at this dev plan , view and allow time to talk  Smiley
I AM
yeah time to contact bittrex in order to delist Sad

Bittrex shouldn't add this shit in the first place. the list of scam coins they pump is endless..
They will end up the new Cryptsy. wait and see....

1ex.trade vets coin devs through KYC they would never add a coin on launch that is an obvious scam to anyone in cryptos for more than 3 days.

That is why 1ex will be the exchange of 2016
legendary
Activity: 1470
yeah time to contact bittrex in order to delist Sad
legendary
Activity: 1484
whether the project is still running Huh Huh Huh
Looks like dev is finishing off with his 12.44 btc sell wall @170 sats in bittrex.. DONT BUY
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
whether the project is still running Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Though there are some activities on going with the coin but for heavens sake where is the dev?
legendary
yes i don't think the coin is dead, also the project is interesting and for sure better then the others!
I think that this coin is up to something because of the 2million buy order @ 168 sats on bittrex.
legendary
i hope the dev will return, the coin seems interesting
It seems that the pump that was so good for you (I'm sad to have missed it) is now finished.

Yeah randomly these coins seem to just pump to oblivion and then before the end of the day they go back to the pre pump levels.  So you really have to be watching the exchanges all day and night.

Yeah, randomly... Of course...

Dev has nothing to do with that! It's absolutely not a scam at all xD

lmao, yeah the dev did the last pump and then dumped his entire position and now it seems he is abandoning the coin.  This coin is as good as dead at this point.
On the contrary what you said is not true, i can see an order of 4btc @ 168sat  for this coin on bittrex.

The dump took place on Feb 4th, and if im wrong why wont the admin make a simple and quick post to let the people know what is going on?

This whole coin was the most stupid idea ever from the begining.

That's a complete nonsense to create a currency for the sole purpose of being used for loans! That's not only useless but also completly scamming way of doing things!

It's just a complex ponzi scheme, and yet people are actually using and BUYING that shit xD
Code:
That's a complete nonsense to create a currency for the sole purpose of being used for loans!
there is nothing bad with this idea.
Pages:
Jump to: