Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 3. (Read 32845 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It seems that the pump that was so good for you (I'm sad to have missed it) is now finished.

Yeah randomly these coins seem to just pump to oblivion and then before the end of the day they go back to the pre pump levels.  So you really have to be watching the exchanges all day and night.

Yeah, randomly... Of course...

Dev has nothing to do with that! It's absolutely not a scam at all xD

lmao, yeah the dev did the last pump and then dumped his entire position and now it seems he is abandoning the coin.  This coin is as good as dead at this point.
On the contrary what you said is not true, i can see an order of 4btc @ 168sat  for this coin on bittrex.

The dump took place on Feb 4th, and if im wrong why wont the admin make a simple and quick post to let the people know what is going on?

This whole coin was the most stupid idea ever from the begining.

That's a complete nonsense to create a currency for the sole purpose of being used for loans! That's not only useless but also completly scamming way of doing things!

It's just a complex ponzi scheme, and yet people are actually using and BUYING that shit xD
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It seems that the pump that was so good for you (I'm sad to have missed it) is now finished.

Yeah randomly these coins seem to just pump to oblivion and then before the end of the day they go back to the pre pump levels.  So you really have to be watching the exchanges all day and night.

lmao, yeah the dev did the last pump and then dumped his entire position and now it seems he is abandoning the coin.  This coin is as good as dead at this point.
On the contrary what you said is not true, i can see an order of 4btc @ 168sat  for this coin on bittrex.

The dump took place on Feb 4th, and if im wrong why wont the admin make a simple and quick post to let the people know what is going on?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think the dev is still doing something about this coin Last Active: Today at 12:31:59 AM he was online today but did not pass any comment.
@ dev, your word will keep this coin alive tell us the position of this coin.
Activity: 462

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Apparently "someone" is already selling 9,945,000 ... Supposedly gradually be sold in 12 months ... but in 2 days has sold in bittrex 3,000,000. Jajaja. SCAM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bnt/tx.dws?120447.htm

They could have waited until release, before 9mil coins added to market. No one will ever buy that much, so the price will never go up. Greed killed the coin!
Activity: 124
there was a pump without any updates. hope dev will release second round soon.

Activity: 325
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
shit.
i am actually profit 1/20 from this.
idk what is goin on.
but i buy it when the prices is around 5k.
and right now?
ahhh so hurt
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
dev where is whit her collateral??? ... pump pump pump it's time now...  Tongue
Grin VERY impressed with this coin right now. I have been putting 2BTC into it at 215 and selling at 260 for whole day today. it has made me 3 bitcoins so far. Man I hope this continue today it has been fun like this

same here man

i have been doing something similar lol this is the first time i have ever made money trading alts
and it is looking like its going to continue all through the weekend as some of the more experienced guys have said

so im just riding the money train and seeing where it takes me aahaa

I sure hope you sold that when you were in the profit because it dropped like a brick back to pre-pump levels
Activity: 873
Apparently "someone" is already selling 9,945,000 ... Supposedly gradually be sold in 12 months ... but in 2 days has sold in bittrex 3,000,000. Jajaja. SCAM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bnt/tx.dws?120447.htm
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Cool lets see what I can turn in 24 hours
Activity: 124
total shock right now this is my first time making any money trading alts it is already at 600 satoshi fuucck Shocked this is more than 2 btc profit for me here its even looking like it'll blow through 1000 sats today
haha.. Well done! Indeed, its looking good suddenly so i smell a mini pump to 5, 6k sats.  Wink
well, i am hoping i will go above 1.5. i told everybody, there will be a good pump.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
and there goes your profit. 1k sat will never happen.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
total shock right now this is my first time making any money trading alts it is already at 600 satoshi fuucck Shocked this is more than 2 btc profit for me here its even looking like it'll blow through 1000 sats today
haha.. Well done! Indeed, its looking good suddenly so i smell a mini pump to 5, 6k sats.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Seems that this project is being abandoned by the dev, and what happened with that guy on the last page who never got his collateral back ??
hey, i received collateral back afterall. give it time  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: