Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 4. (Read 32845 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Seems that this project is being abandoned by the dev, and what happened with that guy on the last page who never got his collateral back ??
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
bnt project is very quite. hope some massive pump coming with better news. hope it wont go down below 100 sat.. Huh

Looks like it will go down. Dev seems to be dumping reserves into market
there is second round coming up as dev promised. so hope there will be a good pump.
I hope too, I've been holding mine very long.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
an undervalued coin with an interesting concept.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
bnt project is very quite. hope some massive pump coming with better news. hope it wont go down below 100 sat.. Huh

there is second round coming up as dev promised. so hope there will be a good pump.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Is there a reason why everyone is trying to keep the price low?

No word from DEV. lots of coin being dumped. Trying to get out before it goes to 100 satoshi

LOL! I made $40 with that comment.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250

No word from DEV. lots of coin being dumped. Trying to get out before it goes to 100 satoshi

Any reason to the contrary?

Collateral at 50% of loan value at current price is 50000 BNT. per 0.2 BTC.

At 1000 satoshi price,collateral would be 10000 BNT per 0.2 BTC

If you think you are going to profit off the collateral you are sadly mistaken.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250

Any reason to the contrary?
Activity: 53
Fourth loan repayment sent:
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/8987c7ebf7d00e87b2b5e880b2fa2c4d2095aed63f262d907ea6b56e1e38f3d3

Debt settled! please Confirm and release mine Collateral.

thank you for the service!
-t

Recieved Wink

Collateral released: ca7097aa37229d87bc41f54ae1c4e2b0917c88c371ee23337492040cc0b9359f

Quick update,

We're currently developing an automated version of our service, so that we can establish and build credit history on borrowers and issue instant loans based on our collateral + good credit history formula.

The results of our first round of loans are as follows, two out of five borrowers made their repayments on schedule. Based on there being limited infrastructure to penalize these individuals we have decided that, to ensure the success of the project, it is imperative that we build automated infrastructure to govern our entire loan issuance and recovery activity.

There will be an online portal, with a public credit rating database and the ability for one click loan approvals based on our metrics mentioned above. All of this will provide a solid foundation for Bantam to stand on and progress into the future.

So keep an eye on the thread guys, as this is where all the updates will be posted

The Bantam Team

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
where are the dev?Huh  Roll Eyes
legendary
i think this coin and the buyers preparing a big super pump in next day....

I don't think so. I think because dev blew off 2nd  loan event and has not updated in days. They are going to kill the coin.
well i am not happy, i repayed my due on time but no reaction from dev.. and he still didn't send my collateral back. Hope he will show up again because i would definitely be interested to use this service again. only reason i didn't dump my coins jet.

Is true... Dev not sended back collateral?? Why you dont say it first on this thread? I have invested on this coin ... If The dev not return back the collateral ... How many bnt you are losing? If i can i want repair it for you...

I don't think so. I think because dev blew off 2nd  loan event and has not updated in days. They are going to kill the coin.
well i am not happy, i repayed my due on time but no reaction from dev.. and he still didn't send my collateral back. Hope he will show up again because i would definitely be interested to use this service again. only reason i didn't dump my coins jet.

Is true... Dev not sended back collateral?? Why you dont say it first on this thread? I have invested on this coin ... If The dev not return back the collateral ... How many bnt you are losing? If i can i want repair it for you...
not much only 2k, i really don't care about 2k bnt it's all about princip. i did my part mostly to test how system works but now find it unprofessional how this is being handled.. nothing much to do but wait.

Yes ... Is true... Send me in PM your bnt address and i want repair for dev.. Dev stupidity!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

not much only 2k, i really don't care about 2k bnt it's all about princip. i did my part mostly to test how system works but now find it unprofessional how this is being handled.. nothing much to do but wait.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

legendary
Should change the name to BATTEREDcoin
Pages:
Jump to: