Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH - page 10. (Read 22319 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
If we compare it to pools and mining on your own, have you calculated what profit we get monthly by using your services?
I think we have to wait for release of project
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I don't see anything illogical. A common practice at ICO. To start the project is enough amount of 1 million dollars. And the purchase of additional capacity and over monyae development needs amount to roughly 19 million.
You're right. I somehow did not think at first about the fact that a soft cap is enough to run, and all the other funds will go to increase power. Thank!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Such a significant difference between 1 million for a soft cap and 19 million for a hard cap. This is a huge difference. Is it possible to differ so much in possible expenses? Please explain in more detail.
I don't see anything illogical. A common practice at ICO. To start the project is enough amount of 1 million dollars. And the purchase of additional capacity and over monyae development needs amount to roughly 19 million.
Activity: 252
Page 13 of whitepaper:
6.2 The ICO Summary
Our goal is to raise 19 million EUR in ETH and EUR through this ICO. The Soft cap is 1 million EUR
which will cover the approximate expenses for one project. The more we raise, the more mining
equipment will be purchased, resulting in bigger profits for investors. The exchange rate that will
estimate the final number of ETH and EUR needing to be raised will be established two days before the
start of the Whitelist round. 90% of the raised capital will be directly used to build and operate the
BatMine(s).

Now you understand?
Such a significant difference between 1 million for a soft cap and 19 million for a hard cap. This is a huge difference. Is it possible to differ so much in possible expenses? Please explain in more detail.
Activity: 140
Not any. The Company will initially mine BTC, LTC, ETH, and a mix of proof-of-work based coins and scryptalgorythm based coins. Which exact coins we mine depends on the assessment of the profitability per coin over the current and projected future period. We keep a close eye on the market and when we see that one or more altcoins start producing better than what we mine at that moment, we can switch quickly to mining those coins.
Of course, there should be a competent approach in choosing coins. You need to constantly monitor the market and explore the potential of dozens or even hundreds of projects. Then there will be maximum liquidity from mining.
Activity: 210
I believe that this project appeared on time. The crypto mining industry needs new technologies and new projects. I think that the BatMine project may be of interest to many investors and miners.
Activity: 182
Mining is big business. In which many large players participate. Of course, it’s very hard for small miners alone. But this does not mean that the entire mining industry has problems ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think that the topic of mining is quite promising. Although now in this industry there is a decline in profitability and as a result of which many players are leaving this market... but I think that this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
Do this kind of project makes any sense right now? technically, we are not getting anything from mining Bitcoin or any other major cryptocurrencies.
what is the point of having another project based on Mining right now? how many projects were created based on mining before?
from Ice mining, Cave mining, Green mining and else. All of them failed to meet up our expectation, so what makes this project so special?
If we compare it to pools and mining on your own, have you calculated what profit we get monthly by using your services?
Activity: 122
Admin do you plan to collaborate with any pools? Well, you know, like union to increase number of miners and multiply capacities?
Activity: 120
I dont remember one sucessfull mining project in the last months that was successfull...so you must have some aces up your sleeve to make this work.
cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend now. therefore, many teams cannot succeed.
but this project looks promising.
Where do you set the biggest capacities? As I understand if a person wants to mine some shit crypto he can face the absence of capacities for that?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I dont remember one sucessfull mining project in the last months that was successfull...so you must have some aces up your sleeve to make this work.
Activity: 168
I'd like to know a bit more about low electric rates. It's not a secret that every country has its own ones. you offer different rates for different countries?
this is an important question
In mining several things really make a difference, among which high hash power and low electric rates.
Activity: 120
I'd like to know a bit more about low electric rates. It's not a secret that every country has its own ones. you offer different rates for different countries?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good and honest project and I think it have great chances for succes. Just checked you WP and I have a couple of questions and few advices for you, guys. Tomorrow I'll contact with you in your Telegram channel, cheers!
Activity: 122
hey, what about buying miners , have you describe it? or Is it buying capacities? like cloud mining?
I don't understand
Page 13 of whitepaper:
6.2 The ICO Summary
Our goal is to raise 19 million EUR in ETH and EUR through this ICO. The Soft cap is 1 million EUR
which will cover the approximate expenses for one project. The more we raise, the more mining
equipment will be purchased, resulting in bigger profits for investors. The exchange rate that will
estimate the final number of ETH and EUR needing to be raised will be established two days before the
start of the Whitelist round. 90% of the raised capital will be directly used to build and operate the
BatMine(s).

Now you understand?
Got it, thank you. I definitely plan to consider it
 Smiley
Muo
Activity: 236
So for 1 ETH you give 750 BATM, right? But how many tokens I'll get for 1 EUR? And what is minimum puchase?
As I understand from White Paper, hard cap is 19M EUR in ETH! So they accept only ETH for puchase. May I'm right, admin?
Activity: 257
So for 1 ETH you give 750 BATM, right? But how many tokens I'll get for 1 EUR? And what is minimum puchase?
Pages:
Jump to: