Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH - page 3. (Read 22319 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
but I did not see the pump in March 2018. it's hard to say when this will happen.
The pump was on the crypto market in March 2017. In terms of volume, it was no worse than in December 2017. It was a super pump.
Activity: 182
I think that many, if not most, investors understand this. The problem is where to find the money to invest? I already have all my savings in cryptocurrency.
I have the same situation. I sell part of tokens and buy others that I consider more promising. I'm not upset that I sell some cheaper than I bought. This is a market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is a matter of course. Technologies are progressing and evolving. It is clear that mining will also not stand still.
Given the fact that the complexity of production is constantly growing. And in 10 years it will be incredibly difficult. of course, the technology and equipment for mining should change and progress significantly.
Activity: 140
what about the cost of electricity it's big problem not only for miners
Taxes go up, governments support it.
Activity: 120
Admin, would you be so kind to tell me, how much you plan to spend for electricity?
If all equipment works without stopping out
I think it depends on many reasons. depending on the equipment and how much it will be.
Admin, would you be so kind to tell me, how much you plan to spend for electricity?
If all equipment works without stopping out
Activity: 168
Will I be able to mine such currencies as EOS or NEM? In other words , do you plan to provide masternodes?
Activity: 122
China is the leader of mining because mining equipment is produced in this country.
Plus, China has very good electricity prices. Plus benefits for miners for taxation. All this contributes to the development of the industry.
cheap electricity and benefits are in many countries. But only China produces high-quality and cheap mining equipment.
Activity: 140
I want to say that over time, the project developers have chosen the right. While there is no new wave of HYIP, there is time to raise money, buy equipment and quietly start earning. Then it all just lacked time.
Soon, cryptocurrencies will return to their price indicators and then again the mining will gain a seasoned popularity.
mining will be more difficult than before. because powerful equipment and large data centers appeared.
If the project is promising, it will easily collect money from investors. Indeed, according to statistics, only for 20 days of January 2019 about 100 million dollars were invested in ICO. And you say the crisis in the industry.
If these are the right numbers then the fees are really impressive. I didn’t even think that projects today are collecting such money.
what are you talking about? This is a very small amount.
I remember individual projects that collected such sums for several days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
If the project is promising, it will easily collect money from investors. Indeed, according to statistics, only for 20 days of January 2019 about 100 million dollars were invested in ICO. And you say the crisis in the industry.
If these are the right numbers then the fees are really impressive. I didn’t even think that projects today are collecting such money.
China is the leader of mining because mining equipment is produced in this country.
Plus, China has very good electricity prices. Plus benefits for miners for taxation. All this contributes to the development of the industry.
Activity: 126
I want to say that over time, the project developers have chosen the right. While there is no new wave of HYIP, there is time to raise money, buy equipment and quietly start earning. Then it all just lacked time.
Soon, cryptocurrencies will return to their price indicators and then again the mining will gain a seasoned popularity.
I think mining will move to a new level. There will be new equipment, and there will be new ways of interaction between major players in the mining market.
This is a matter of course. Technologies are progressing and evolving. It is clear that mining will also not stand still.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think Devs will be aiming for the best ones
But it will be only after the sale ends and first equipment is bought
As a rule, if a project has its own unique ideas and development, then they quite easily assemble a soft cap even in the current market conditions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
what is the min sum of participation?
I'd like to know it before investing. And I want to know bonuses for investors who invest
I think that with the minimum amount of investment it hardly makes sense to expect to receive any bonuses. These are privileges for large investors.
Purely theoretically everything is possible. I can’t even imagine what the mining industry will look like in 5 or 10 years. It seems to me that some kind of fantastic technologies will be used since the complexity of the extraction will be simply terrible.
It is clear that there will be some completely new algorithms and devices. It is most likely not even improved versions of the current technology, but a completely different new technology.
I think mining will move to a new level. There will be new equipment, and there will be new ways of interaction between major players in the mining market.
Purely theoretically everything is possible. I can’t even imagine what the mining industry will look like in 5 or 10 years. It seems to me that some kind of fantastic technologies will be used since the complexity of the extraction will be simply terrible.
It is clear that there will be some completely new algorithms and devices. It is most likely not even improved versions of the current technology, but a completely different new technology.
Activity: 122
On the map of our planet there are actually enough places with cheap electricity. China and Asia is just the most famous region. There are many places and countries that almost no one knows.
This is true, but despite these facts, China remains a peculiar Mecca for mining. All large mining farms are located in China.
Pages:
Jump to: