Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH - page 5. (Read 22319 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Don't forget about some problems that mining causes
For example not enough electricity is serious problem in some countries
Miners consume more and more electricity, so power stations are not being built so fastly
Activity: 140
Don't forget about some problems that mining causes
For example not enough electricity is serious problem in some countries
Activity: 168
I'd like to know how much money we can do now mining BTC?
For example, if we imagine the situation that we have reached hardcap all capacitors are bought
I think it depends on many factors. equipment capacity, mining complexity, etc.
I agree, but maybe the team has some assumptions, they run the project and have to forecastthe possible profit.
It's good question
I heard that top farms mine 20-30 BTC per day
As for me it's incredible, it's 120k dollars approx
For example, if we imagine the situation that we have reached hardcap all capacitors are bought
I agree, but maybe the team has some assumptions, they run the project and have to forecastthe possible profit.
Activity: 120
This is the IT-field. Everything is possible here. It is quite possible that someone will come up with a technology that can offset the advantages of large mining farms in China.
Purely theoretically everything is possible. I can’t even imagine what the mining industry will look like in 5 or 10 years. It seems to me that some kind of fantastic technologies will be used since the complexity of the extraction will be simply terrible.
I think that manufacturers will develop new powerful mining equipment. and industrial companies will build large data centers for mining.
Nowadays, few of the projects can boast that they have assembled a hard cap. Most projects and a soft cap can not be collected ... What can you do about such a depression in the market today.
As a rule, if a project has its own unique ideas and development, then they quite easily assemble a soft cap even in the current market conditions.

It's very difficult to find a project that produces a new thing at this time because there are many investors who have been deceived from some projects that are not useful. This is a difficult step to explain for everyone.
Bitman project has an original and promising idea. I think that if an investor analyzes this project, he will understand that this is a promising project.
I want to ask where you are gonna to set equipment up?
Will it be European country? Or Asian ones where electricity is much cheaper?
On the map of our planet there are actually enough places with cheap electricity. China and Asia is just the most famous region. There are many places and countries that almost no one knows.
it's really hard to do during this market
But Batmine has all possibilities to implement all promises as it's connected to mining
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Nowadays, few of the projects can boast that they have assembled a hard cap. Most projects and a soft cap can not be collected ... What can you do about such a depression in the market today.
As a rule, if a project has its own unique ideas and development, then they quite easily assemble a soft cap even in the current market conditions.

It's very difficult to find a project that produces a new thing at this time because there are many investors who have been deceived from some projects that are not useful. This is a difficult step to explain for everyone.
Activity: 122
what is the min sum of participation?
I'd like to know it before investing. And I want to know bonuses for investors who invest
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
On the map of our planet there are actually enough places with cheap electricity. China and Asia is just the most famous region. There are many places and countries that almost no one knows.
Activity: 126
This is the IT-field. Everything is possible here. It is quite possible that someone will come up with a technology that can offset the advantages of large mining farms in China.
Purely theoretically everything is possible. I can’t even imagine what the mining industry will look like in 5 or 10 years. It seems to me that some kind of fantastic technologies will be used since the complexity of the extraction will be simply terrible.
Project BatMine has good ideas and quite strong prospects. I want to believe that the BatMine project will succeed and he can become quite famous in the crypto community.
Of course, the BatMine project has a chance to become famous. Mining will always accompany cryptocurrency. therefore, the relevance of all that is connected with the mining will never lose its relevance.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
what is the 15-month cryptocurrency decline cycle?
Why do you think the decline will end in the 15th month?
There is a whole theory based on the study of technical analysis of fluctuations in the value of Bitcoin over the past 10 years. According to this theory, after reaching the next peak Bitcoin falls exactly 15 months and then begins to grow!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
It would be really cool to see how much money this team can collect
I think Devs will reach hard cap, sure
I saw videos from Chinese mining farms....and it was something horrible
In good sense, so, i understand now what capacities we need to surpass them
Do we manage to reach the same H/s as these ones have got?
it's my dream to mine and get profit passively
And security tokens become more and more popular day by day
Project BatMine has good ideas and quite strong prospects. I want to believe that the BatMine project will succeed and he can become quite famous in the crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: