Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH - page 9. (Read 22319 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
As I know, for mining BTC - it's not enoght, but for mining ETH or LTC - it's perfect!
Of course it is. In general, I think that after last year’s negative situation in the crypto market, there will be a lot of positive changes. Soon the situation will change and you need to be able to predict all the trends.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
 I read your whitepaper, it seems much profitable than mining on my own
I hope you'll reach all goals that are set by the team
Activity: 168
Hello! I like the concept of this project. How much money you need , on the whole?
Activity: 168
Any time is good for MINING ETH!!!!
I agree. But in part. Sometimes you can mine young promising coins and transfer the resulting profit to Ethereum. The amount of earnings will be much more than if you simply mine ETH.
Activity: 126
Sure it possible!!! Value of raised funde can ONLY make huge profit a little bit closer..
I totally agree with you. This project can show very good results. Now mining is in disgrace, which means that there will soon be a lot of positive news in this area.
Activity: 126
The BatMine project is great and the potential is huge! Why did you enter transaction fees? Interesting conditions for participation in the development of the implementation of the crypto mine?
Project BatMine looks very attractive! I think that their concept was chosen very well and the project will be able to succeed!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think we have to wait for release of project
Of course you need to wait for the full launch of the BatMine platform. Then it will be possible to judge the future prospects of the project. So far, everything looks very decent and promising, but still it's all just plans.
Activity: 182
Mining is big business. In which many large players participate. Of course, it’s very hard for small miners alone. But this does not mean that the entire mining industry has problems ...
There is a lot of competition in any field. The main thing is to be a professional in your field and set clear goals. I am sure that Project BatMine is fine with this.
I completely agree. Despite the complexity of the situation and a huge number of projects, there is no point in fearing competitors. The market is changing rapidly and new players are coming out. It is not known which project will become the leader tomorrow.
Activity: 140
Mining is big business. In which many large players participate. Of course, it’s very hard for small miners alone. But this does not mean that the entire mining industry has problems ...
There is a lot of competition in any field. The main thing is to be a professional in your field and set clear goals. I am sure that Project BatMine is fine with this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Such a significant difference between 1 million for a soft cap and 19 million for a hard cap. This is a huge difference. Is it possible to differ so much in possible expenses? Please explain in more detail.
I don't see anything illogical. A common practice at ICO. To start the project is enough amount of 1 million dollars. And the purchase of additional capacity and over monyae development needs amount to roughly 19 million.
So you think sure that this project can be possible with so low softcap?
Sure it possible!!! Value of raised funde can ONLY make huge profit a little bit closer..
Hope so, pal. And you really think small number of mining machines can be profitable (for price of 1M$ for example)
As I know, for mining BTC - it's not enoght, but for mining ETH or LTC - it's perfect!
ETH mining? In 2019? LMAO
You're ABSOLUTELY right, mate!
Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Your token utility, right? How can I use it, I don't understand!
Furure is brilliant
Such a significant difference between 1 million for a soft cap and 19 million for a hard cap. This is a huge difference. Is it possible to differ so much in possible expenses? Please explain in more detail.
I don't see anything illogical. A common practice at ICO. To start the project is enough amount of 1 million dollars. And the purchase of additional capacity and over monyae development needs amount to roughly 19 million.
Hope so, pal. And you really think small number of mining machines can be profitable (for price of 1M$ for example)
Activity: 257
Muo
Activity: 236
Furure is brilliant
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 257
Activity: 240
The BatMine project is great and the potential is huge! Why did you enter transaction fees? Interesting conditions for participation in the development of the implementation of the crypto mine?
Activity: 210
I think we have to wait for release of project
The finished product always stimulates the price of a token or currency. No marketing can accelerate the price as much as launching a finished work product. So you need patience.
Furure is brilliant
I dont remember one sucessfull mining project in the last months that was successfull...so you must have some aces up your sleeve to make this work.
cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend now. therefore, many teams cannot succeed.
but this project looks promising.
This project look completely nice and well. I think I'll join it... Maybe Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: