Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH - page 7. (Read 22319 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I completely agree. Despite the complexity of the situation and a huge number of projects, there is no point in fearing competitors. The market is changing rapidly and new players are coming out. It is not known which project will become the leader tomorrow.
you're right! The market is very volatile. You never know what will happen in the market tomorrow. Any project that is today in extreme positions in CoinMarketCaps may become a leader tomorrow. Unless of course he can offer something unique!
Activity: 210
The BatMine project is great and the potential is huge! Why did you enter transaction fees? Interesting conditions for participation in the development of the implementation of the crypto mine?
I also think that despite the general depressive mood and talk that the mining is dead - I believe that this industry is just beginning!
Can you tell me more about Silent Partnership?
I am interested in that very much, honestly, and it's unknown method for me.
Activity: 182
Of course you need to wait for the full launch of the BatMine platform. Then it will be possible to judge the future prospects of the project. So far, everything looks very decent and promising, but still it's all just plans.
I think that the developers would not publish in the Roadmap the functions and details of the BatMine project that they could not perform. So I think that we will see just such a product as the project developers promise us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
All hope that the crypto market will soon change its trend and then many promising projects (such as BatMine) will be able to bring profits to their investors!
I think a change in the trend of the crypto market will be soon. Many are waiting for it approximately in February or March this year. Then today's investments in projects such as BatMine will be able to show good results for their investors.
Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I want to ask you, what you offer for investors?
I was wondering if you surpassed all Chinese giants Grin
Chinese giants going to past, rubbish of world crypto history!

The mining powers of the Chinese are amazing!
China is the world leader in the mining market, but it may have competitors in the near future.
If Chinese mining machines fall - price of BTC, ETH and others will rise to the moon!
High number of machines in China or high quality of machines from BatMine? Choose is evident!
Waaaaaait bro! Relax! We don't know what mining equipment use BatMine!
IMHO founders is wise and show us really powerful mining machines
Let's wait a while Smiley
Sure, you can wait, but I'm in!
Furure is brilliant

China is the world leader in the mining market, but it may have competitors in the near future.
If Chinese mining machines fall - price of BTC, ETH and others will rise to the moon!
High number of machines in China or high quality of machines from BatMine? Choose is evident!
Let's wait a while Smiley
Muo

Activity: 257

Muo

Furure is brilliant

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I agree with to, anon. Right now China is a large and insatiable dragon. But in future...  Wink
Activity: 122

Furure is brilliant

Muo
Activity: 182
USA sitizens can join?
I read the white paper. and I do not see any prohibitions for USA citizens.
Activity: 257
USA sitizens can join?
Activity: 168
I would be glad to join BatMine
I'll be glad to understand how much I can mine if I rent capacities for 55 Th/s and mine BTC
Could you share approx amount of crypto I get per month?
I think that ETH must be our priority
Despite the fact of its low price it has the biggest chance to go to top. Reaching for the top of I can say so
Well, it's interesting idea but nobody can ensure the price of token during this year
Activity: 122
 I think that ETH must be our priority
Despite the fact of its low price it has the biggest chance to go to top. Reaching for the top of I can say so
Pages:
Jump to: