Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH - page 6. (Read 22319 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Guys, cryptocurrency mining is not profitable in 2019. but maybe the team has found a way to make it more profitable.
Mining is not disadvantageous, but marginally profitable. These are different things. It’s just that everyone is used to getting over profits from mining and is now disappointed. Well, as an option I will offer you a profit of 3% per annum in a bank deposit)))
Activity: 140
Soon the 15-month cryptocurrency decline cycle ends and smooth growth begins. And with this growth, mining will begin to revive. In the future, everything will be fine!
It was stupid to bury mining ahead of time. This is as ridiculous as the talk that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will soon end... On the contrary, everything is just beginning!
what is the 15-month cryptocurrency decline cycle?
Why do you think the decline will end in the 15th month?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Soon the 15-month cryptocurrency decline cycle ends and smooth growth begins. And with this growth, mining will begin to revive. In the future, everything will be fine!
It was stupid to bury mining ahead of time. This is as ridiculous as the talk that Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will soon end... On the contrary, everything is just beginning!
Activity: 168
when does the sale end?
Btw, guys , how much money you gonna spend for marketing among miners sphere?
Hard question, I think it's more about personal contacts team and partners. I am really interested in BCH ABC
when does the sale end?
Btw, guys , how much money you gonna spend for marketing among miners sphere?
Activity: 120
I saw videos from Chinese mining farms....and it was something horrible
In good sense, so, i understand now what capacities we need to surpass them
Do we manage to reach the same H/s as these ones have got?
Well, I doubt it would be easy
But if we unite about several thousands of miners in one power
We will be able to beat anyone
It would be really cool to see how much money this team can collect
I think Devs will reach hard cap, sure

Look who is talking, deranged noob with gaunt face and poor judgement abilities. U shouldnt talk about money. Money will not attend a meeting with ya cause u are not qualified for dealing with it. Whether or not this team of brutalbus models will collect anything through their ico, Im confident that all they gain it will vaporize in no time due to their condemned and despicable mentality.
Do you know what kind of mentality this team has? Do you know their past experiences?
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

Look who is talking, deranged noob with gaunt face and poor judgement abilities. U shouldnt talk about money. Money will not attend a meeting with ya cause u are not qualified for dealing with it. Whether or not this team of brutalbus models will collect anything through their ico, Im confident that all they gain it will vaporize in no time due to their condemned and despicable mentality.
Activity: 182
Activity: 122
 it's my dream to mine and get profit passively
And security tokens become more and more popular day by day
 it's really important to have good relationship with regulators if you are gonna pay rewards to all holders
Activity: 122
if I understood correctly, in fact your token is security, right?
If you pay dividends every month in tokens?
Activity: 252
I have already told my friends about your project. I hope they will invest with me in February
 Smiley
Everyone expects the revival of the crypto market in February. Therefore, I think that such cheap prices as today we can no longer see.
Hope to wait not long. I would like the developers to release their product before the trend changes in the crypto market and the global pump starts.
Rumor has it that the pump this year will begin in March. So it is possible to wait not long. I hope that the BatMine project developers will have time with the release!
Activity: 210
you're right! The market is very volatile. You never know what will happen in the market tomorrow. Any project that is today in extreme positions in CoinMarketCaps may become a leader tomorrow. Unless of course he can offer something unique!
The keyword "offer something unique." I think that if someone from the developers succeeds in making that one unique, then this will be a real reason for a pump on this coin!
I also think that despite the general depressive mood and talk that the mining is dead - I believe that this industry is just beginning!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think that the developers would not publish in the Roadmap the functions and details of the BatMine project that they could not perform. So I think that we will see just such a product as the project developers promise us.
Well, then you need to be patient and wait for the developers to release their product. It is possible that this will be a new word in mining.
I have already told my friends about your project. I hope they will invest with me in February
 Smiley
Activity: 252
I think we have to wait for release of project
Hope to wait not long. I would like the developers to release their product before the trend changes in the crypto market and the global pump starts.
Pages:
Jump to: