Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 2. (Read 82720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
We are working on merging and making more fixes...sometimes you just cant make anyone happy. people complain about premine, devs a scammer, devs a fraud, diff is high, dev got his coins so he can dump and bail etc.., so what do we do? give new block reward, change difficulty, change adjustments, still working on the chain, making a final wallet release now. Mine it if you want, dump it if you want, we will do what we do to try and make it a success still.

its better than nothing if u can merge the two chains.however,its extremly unfair for those who invested in BBL.
the total amount of BBL exisiting will be doubled or even more(correct me if im wrong).and their investment will worth less if ppl whoever mined the 1999 blocks on the new chain decide to dump them on the market after the merging.
he can't fork a blockchain, don't expect him to merge two  Grin
(pretty unhappy 80k bbl turned to shit...)
and lets be serious, if you can't manage correctly a coin, I wouldn't even trust you with 1 MRC on a poker room (which is all about security, people should expect message like that "we updated all our accounts, the old one won't be accessible, now be happy you can deposit again)
legendary
We are working on merging and making more fixes...sometimes you just cant make anyone happy. people complain about premine, devs a scammer, devs a fraud, diff is high, dev got his coins so he can dump and bail etc.., so what do we do? give new block reward, change difficulty, change adjustments, still working on the chain, making a final wallet release now. Mine it if you want, dump it if you want, we will do what we do to try and make it a success still.
Why did you release an update knowing that what has been mined before would be lost... your "merging" (why in the hell is there even a merging ?). Just curious is there a new premine on your new blockchain ?  
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

its better than nothing if u can merge the two chains.however,its extremly unfair for those who invested in BBL.
the total amount of BBL exisiting will be doubled or even more(correct me if im wrong).and their investment will worth less if ppl whoever mined the 1999 blocks on the new chain decide to dump them on the market after the merging.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
bbl has a high profit.800K BBL minerd with about 30 pc in first two hours
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
what happened? so the old coin on the other chain is useless now?
This is funny how dev (who is online) doesn't answer that very simple question
legendary
it must be presidentcoin again, I see a pattern with mountcoin (before takeover), making new block chain which doesn't include the previous one.

please bitblock coin dev: stay away from crypto business
legendary
Now everyone has the chance to hit some high value blocks, We have listened to the people, the people wanted this, all we had been hearing about for days is devs premine premine etc, difficulty too high, block reward too low. Its all fixed now the way YOU guys wanted it. Like we said, we are here to stay, and we are also here to listen to the people. So be jolly and start hitting those 800BBL blocks while they are hot! Dont forget to download latest wallet from ANN and delete your old block file before you resync. Good Luck guys, Hope now we can put all of this behind us and make BitBlock what it is supposed to be, So stop sending hash to those other x15 clones, give it back to bitblock, the one and the only true X15 big dog who is not going away any time soon like all those others will.

-Dev Team
moronic dev team: Do a proper fork, so we can get rid of our old crap...
by the way none of the wallet are syncing.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,

I'm shutting down https://bbl.suprnova.cc

I've updated to the latest wallet and resynced the pool, so you might try to cashout your remaining funds if you're on the newest wallet.

Please do not mine BBL on Suprnova anymore, thx.
legendary

it will be eventally if the dev refuse to combine the two seperate chains.
oh yes, I didn't pay attention to that, so dev he just screwing everyone at the same time.

it will be eventally if the dev refuse to combine the two seperate chains.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
legendary
Now everyone has the chance to hit some high value blocks, We have listened to the people, the people wanted this, all we had been hearing about for days is devs premine premine etc, difficulty too high, block reward too low. Its all fixed now the way YOU guys wanted it. Like we said, we are here to stay, and we are also here to listen to the people. So be jolly and start hitting those 800BBL blocks while they are hot! Dont forget to download latest wallet from ANN and delete your old block file before you resync. Good Luck guys, Hope now we can put all of this behind us and make BitBlock what it is supposed to be, So stop sending hash to those other x15 clones, give it back to bitblock, the one and the only true X15 big dog who is not going away any time soon like all those others will.

-Dev Team
Explorer has been updated to current chian will update another link with old blockchain for those that wish to have it for the old data. Get to mining Smiley 800/blk rewards

EDIT: can mine on p2pool.bitblock.ml:6802 until the other pool operators are updated.
thanks to all who mine on start with a cpu I am out
the coin will be worth nothing. You really have no common sense.
From 500 to 25 was utterly stupid, then back to 800 is even more stupid.
I should have dumped my stack long ago.

-Dev Team
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
from 25 to 800 coins per block?  . Price goes from 3K to 500 sat in one candle.
Such a shame  Lips sealed

Yes, it's a panic selling to avoid the wrong block chain issue... In poloniex they did it...
Activity: 70
ok got my wallet up and syncing up now
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Specs:
Blocktime: change to right under 2 mins.
Reward: Based on a formula 5555555/(((2600+diff)/8)^2)Maturity: 150
Cap: ~84 Million (21m est 2050)
Inintial reward changed from 500 to 800
diff adjustment reward changed from 25 to 75
Requires latest update

Sorry, can someone help me to understand do the rewards conflict with each other?

Activity: 118
from 25 to 800 coins per block?  . Price goes from 3K to 500 sat in one candle.
Such a shame  Lips sealed
Explorer has been updated to current chian will update another link with old blockchain for those that wish to have it for the old data. Get to mining Smiley 800/blk rewards

EDIT: can mine on p2pool.bitblock.ml:6802 until the other pool operators are updated.

what do u mean by update link?will you combine the two chains or what?

Pages:
Jump to: