Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 3. (Read 82720 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
and what is the right block value? 1165 (at p2pool.bitblock.ml) or 8037 (at pools)?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
block rewards have been adjusted, block time lessened slightly, difficulty adjustments and readjustments have changed, everyone should upgrade to latest wallet/headless. Thanks guys
what is the new block reward ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
block rewards have been adjusted, block time lessened slightly, difficulty adjustments and readjustments have changed, everyone should upgrade to latest wallet/headless. Thanks guys
wallet can not sync
What's wrong?
Block 1151

Interesting, because my wallet stuck on 8013.. It stopped on 1151 In case of "-reindex". What is the right method, reindex otr not? (I made a backup, of course)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Need more people to upgrade to latest build.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
We gotta get more people in the poker room been empty every time I check.
Activity: 386
wallet can not sync
What's wrong?
Block 1151
++++ same problem

++++++++ me either
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Bitblock for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BBL

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
wallet can not sync
What's wrong?
Block 1151
++++ same problem
Activity: 303
No one like you
wallet can not sync
What's wrong?
Block 1151
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Nice work Dev, keep it hot and the community will fly this coin into the sky Smiley
Activity: 9
We, Crypto Board is a online platform dedicated to crypto currency and relevant news.

An IOS app for iPhone will be released in few more days. We will include BBL as part of our initial launch article at crypto board.

Activity: 20
42 blocks * 35 min for block = 24,5 hours to decrease difficulty.
Activity: 386
I can't sync my wallet ,stuck at block #1151,I've delete AppData\Roaming\BitBlock sevaral times
don't know why Huh
Activity: 397
The others will need to upgrade to latest headless/gui as well.

please update bitblock.conf and node ip
The others will need to upgrade to latest headless/gui as well.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
cant sync with new wallet.whats wrong
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Maybe devs can reconsider the idea of modifying a little bit more the OP...

IMAO it's uncomfortable to see all the text without spaces, blanks or some colors... (It's just my opinion, but I think that the first impression it's very important for the coin, for the investors and for their miners)  Cool
p2pool.bitblock.ml has already been updated, you can run your miners on there until the others update their pools, the p2pool worker port is 6802 Lets start mining BBL again. Its a great coin, great community and we do our best to make it better every day.
Hi Guys, We been so busy thinking of changes and ways to better things, We have released a mandatory update with windows GUI and Headless mega links on ANN, pool operators and linux users will need to recompile latest update as well from github source. Hopefully we can fix this difficulty/reward problem. We will see how things go tomorrow as people upgrade and We will monitor the network. We are also working on a fully functional android wallet apk for android users. Hopefully we will also be releasing a beta of this within the next few days at most. At any rate, after we get this risk/reward ratio down, we should be on the winning path. Lets get some hash back to BitBlock with this new update it should hopefully be good!
Pages:
Jump to: