Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 5. (Read 82720 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Big changes will be coming to BitBlock in the next few hours. Everyone will need to update their GUI's and pool operators will need to updated their headless. It is what it is guys we need to do whats best for BitBlock and I believe it will help the long term future and survivability of BitBlock as well. May even bring up prices in the exchange.
Is English your mother language? Can you use 'quote' when you answer our questions?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Big changes will be coming to BitBlock in the next few hours. Everyone will need to update their GUI's and pool operators will need to updated their headless. It is what it is guys we need to do whats best for BitBlock and I believe it will help the long term future and survivability of BitBlock as well. May even bring up prices in the exchange.

Hi dev, looking good. Darkcoin logo is back in tray in new qt binary for windows (we need to go forward, not backward heheh).
I think BitBlock needs a proper website too for more people to get attracted, do you have plans for this?
Just suggesting, no webdesigner myself, just a simple sysadmin with some hoarding properties
I dont know if this helps but I own a full license for vbulleting forums which i can change the domain for , it has all features, forum,news,RSS feeds,API,blogging I would be happy to donate it for the community!!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Hi dev, looking good. Darkcoin logo is back in tray in new qt binary for windows (we need to go forward, not backward heheh).
I think BitBlock needs a proper website too for more people to get attracted, do you have plans for this?
Just suggesting, no webdesigner myself, just a simple sysadmin with some hoarding properties
Smiley BBL X15 would be a good coin ok   Smiley
Yes 110 % and will be even better!!
Activity: 8
 Smiley BBL X15 would be a good coin ok   Smiley
Activity: 14
Activity: 86
Bitblock difficult mining now.
just give me the window wallet how to create then i will mine it is it working ? Cry
The wallet links are on the begining of the thread mate!!
Activity: 56
just give me the window wallet how to create then i will mine it is it working ? Cry
hello, i am glad to see this coin has so many fans and users, hopely it can grow up and use by many people in exchangers. congratulations!
Exchangers YES!! But also in the real world for sites to accept and to be more than just a trade coin , but a real currencie!! Cool
Activity: 297
Life is beautiful !
hello, i am glad to see this coin has so many fans and users, hopely it can grow up and use by many people in exchangers. congratulations!
Feel free to register with any username you want on the poker server at this point, we are moving the beta forward everything seems solid on the server side of things. To brand new users and players to BBL we are offering 5BBL free on the poker server, and still matching up to 200BBL for those purchasing from poloniex and bittrex for the duration of the open beta. Good luck at the tables guys!
Awesome and yes its solid !! like BBL!!
Activity: 14
Feel free to register with any username you want on the poker server at this point, we are moving the beta forward everything seems solid on the server side of things. To brand new users and players to BBL we are offering 5BBL free on the poker server, and still matching up to 200BBL for those purchasing from poloniex and bittrex for the duration of the open beta. Good luck at the tables guys!
Activity: 2
X15 Coin....
I always like X15 Coin

Blocktime: 2.5 MINUTES
Reward: Based on a formula 222222/(((2600+diff)/9)^2)
Maturity: 150
Cap: ~84 Million (21m est 2050)

Seems very promising, I'll keep an eyes for BBL. I hope I will heard a very good news from it.
This was the first and will be the best !!
there is more to come !!

But there is lot of dumping in past few days. They are dumping below 2K Sad Also the developer has to adjust the mining difficulty ASAP before the coin goes to new low. If dev says he does not want to mess with the difficulty now, its complete bull shit. He has to work on difficulty immediately to get back the miners. Without miners the coin is dead no matter what value you bring to get attention. Who the fck is dumping? the guys who instamined?  Shocked
I was one of the miners the first day with cpu, so its definately not me I have 100% of my mine and also purchased some , with the difficulty , they are looking at it all the time and Im sure they will sort it , a lot of people jumped on the X15 copies to be in them earlier , But Im confident it will be sorted mate!!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
i try some pretty move to get profit...
Activity: 60
X15 Coin....
I always like X15 Coin

Seems very promising, I'll keep an eyes for BBL. I hope I will heard a very good news from it.
there is more to come !!

But there is lot of dumping in past few days. They are dumping below 2K Sad Also the developer has to adjust the mining difficulty ASAP before the coin goes to new low. If dev says he does not want to mess with the difficulty now, its complete bull shit. He has to work on difficulty immediately to get back the miners. Without miners the coin is dead no matter what value you bring to get attention. Who the fck is dumping? the guys who instamined?  Shocked
X15 Coin....
I always like X15 Coin

there is more to come !!
Activity: 644
X15 Coin....
I always like X15 Coin

Activity: 308
NIce Logo  Smiley

I'll spend some Bitblock and trade it

Keep doing a good job and service, I love it  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: