Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: A new Bitcoin Fork is now LIVE - page 2. (Read 35437 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
My updated view on BTC/USD price movement is here  Cool

I am confident that BTC/USD may never re-visit $5000 level based on long term technical analysis. In fact, I believe that it will stabilize at approximately $7000 and remain above the channel established by the two red lines in the chart shown below. But if BTC/USD does hit $5000 (or even $6000), that means big investors panicked and liquidated their BTC holdings which in turn implies a very bad global recession.

From a fundamental macro economic point of view, there is some chance that USA will enter a prominent economic recession in the next 12 months. During this period, there is a good chance that US government will intervene in the financial markets one way or the other, for example, by buying up stocks, foreign currencies or govt bonds to keep US Dollar cheap compared to other fiat currencies. Due to strong political ambitions in the next presidential race, US govt will cut interest rates, keep US Dollar cheap and fuel an artificial rally in US stocks. This artificial rally should promptly collapse, with initial signs of weakness coming from US trucking and transportation companies, leading to massive asset liquidation. BTC/USD and XAU/USD are well positioned to attract new money as US enters recession. If BTC/USD indeed manages to remain above $7000 price level, it is a very good sign and indicative of a strong rally from that price level.

On a personal note, US entering recession within the next 12 months is good for the International Markets (emerging countries, in particular), although it will weigh on European and Asian economies too.  Too many countries (and mega corporations) save their wealth in US Dollars and that will soon change as these entities allocate more to Bitcoin and Gold. It is now a matter of USA losing some of its economic power (i.e. GDP growth rate) to emerging countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS).

Longer term chart showing potentially strong upward trend channel (bottom pair of parallel red lines):

Despite my wishful thinking, BTC/USD can fall back to $5000, that is, hit the bottom red line in the chart shown above. As stated earlier, it will be a bad sign for the developed economies if that happens. When the developed economies are weak, a lot of Crypto Exchanges will shutdown and there won't be new corporate crypto ventures.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Here you have the BCRMpts price  on the multi faucet trading platform.

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/bcrm/bcrmpts_faucet_price.php

We can see that trading is active.

it goes up and down.

Have fun with the up and down going...Nice profit can be made if you are lucky or if you can forecast...

legendary
BCRM pot value:2827.47472991 BCRM
Number of verified claimers:8
Number of not verified claimers:0
Total pending BCRM:266.43669004 BCRM
Total paid BCRM:400.00000000 BCRM
Reward for a claim:5.65494945982 BCRM

8 claimers more or less active.

20 or 30 active claimers would be wonderful.

Dear BCRM holders:
If you claim for free you will give value at the BCRM.

If BCRM are claimed Faucet needs to buy BCRMpts.
If BCRMpts are bought BCRMpts price goes up.If BCRMpts price goes up then people will be interested in BCRM.

legendary
So far:Donation added at the BCRM pot = 198.98000000 BCRM
BCRM pot value:2458.42625560 BCRM
Number of verified claimers:7
Total pending BCRM:311.55425153 BCRM
Total paid BCRM:100.00000000 BCRM
Reward for a claim:4.9168525112 BCRM

I see bots on my faucet page.
It's a good and a bad new...
To see the claim form people have to accept cookies...
So far I do not want bother people with horrible captchas...even if often it is the only solution.

We have so far 7 claimers more or less active.
Have fun.
legendary
So far:Donation added at the BCRM pot = 198.98000000 BCRM
BCRM pot value:2213.52509952 BCRM
Number of verified claimers:6
Total pending BCRM:304.29690909 BCRM
Reward for a claim:4.42705019904 BCRM

Minimum payout is 100 BCRM
it is done manually within a week or so.

EDITION:
We are a step more further on.
It is now possible to request a deposit address.
This deposit address allows you to depose BCRM,but not only.
You can as well use this deposit address in the BCRM faucet and so your earning is deposed on your BCRMpts balance.I recall that with the BCRMpts balance you can trade for USD.

Feel free to ask if something is not clear.

legendary
it is now possible to get an deposit address associated at your winspiral's member account.
price is $0.01 taken from your earning.
To start deposit are limited because your BCRMpts make profit.
Contact winspiral for more information.

BCRM holders...do not miss the opportunity to make profit with your BCRM.

legendary
You can also see our User Guide for the download links  Smiley
Regarding Discord announcement, please message JWKY on Discord.

I have a BCRM wallet of course...but I tried to find from where I have download the wallet and I have not find it or I'm not sure...
Could you please give me the links where it is possible?
I see unknow visitors on my BCRM faucet and they do not claim free BCRM or claim with no BCRM address.
It would be nice as well if discord members could talk abour my BCRM faucet...I do not know how I can do meself and the few people I have on discord know already about.

I plan to get the possibility at BCRM holders to trade BCRM on my site...to programme this I need at least few BCRM holders interested in BCRM trading on my site.

I have add the user guide link on the faucet...thanks.

The BCRMpts price has been boosted by the faucet:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/bcrm/bcrmpts_faucet_price.php

The system is simple:
If BCRM has success then BCRMpts price will grow.

Exchange volume of BCRMpts will depend on the BCRM faucet success.

If someone is interested to depose few BCRM on the U2 site it can contact me.
Deposing is always risky.
But if you depose you are a little owner of the U2 site.

To start and to limit the risks only few BCRM can be deposed.
To depose you have to be a WSPU2 faucet member.

Activity: 139
You can also see our User Guide for the download links  Smiley
Regarding Discord announcement, please message JWKY on Discord.

I have a BCRM wallet of course...but I tried to find from where I have download the wallet and I have not find it or I'm not sure...
I see unknow visitors on my BCRM faucet and they do not claim free BCRM or claim with no BCRM address.
It would be nice as well if discord members could talk abour my BCRM faucet...I do not know how I can do meself and the few people I have on discord know already about.

I plan to get the possibility at BCRM holders to trade BCRM on my site...to programme this I need at least few BCRM holders interested in BCRM trading on my site.
legendary

legendary
Altilly Exchange suddenly delisted BCRM coin on June 6th, 2019 without any warning

Bad news  Embarrassed Altilly will not re-instate BCRM at this time. We tried our best. Upon discussing with them in detail, Altilly cannot re-list BCRM at this time. They say we can re-apply after 90 days. It is improper to delist BCRM coin without ever contacting us first. We are as upset and surprised as you are. But, there is nothing we can do at this time.

Please withdraw your BCRM coins from Altilly right away.

We understand that we can re-apply for listing on Altilly after 90 days, according to new listing policies of Altilly. At that time, if Altilly agrees to list us again, we may have to pay them a listing fee and comply with their new listing policies. Before we decide to re-apply with Altilly, our community will vote on it first.

ya, so sad, if you forget to withdraw before 20 June 2019, your BCRM will gone  Cry

yes si sad...
And if you do not know where withdraw...you can do a donation at the first BCRM faucet.
Your donation will go in the faucet pot and will be offered at the faucet claimers...it's not for winspiral.

If first BCRM faucet has success (I think so because the BCRM pot will naturally grow) then soon or late I will need BCRM to offer them.
For this i will try to programme "sommething" where you can sell your BCRM at "market price".

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Altilly Exchange suddenly delisted BCRM coin on June 6th, 2019 without any warning

Bad news  Embarrassed Altilly will not re-instate BCRM at this time. We tried our best. Upon discussing with them in detail, Altilly cannot re-list BCRM at this time. They say we can re-apply after 90 days. It is improper to delist BCRM coin without ever contacting us first. We are as upset and surprised as you are. But, there is nothing we can do at this time.

We understand that we can re-apply for listing on Altilly after 90 days, according to new listing policies of Altilly. At that time, if Altilly agrees to list us again, we may have to pay them a listing fee and comply with their new listing policies. Before we decide to re-apply with Altilly, our community will vote on it first.

ya, so sad, if you forget to withdraw before 20 June 2019, your BCRM will gone  Cry
legendary

You have created a wonderful coin...So many kind of coins exist and personally i find your BCRM top among the many last kind of coins created.

if you were able to do like you did,i'm sure you are able to programme an exchange platform dedicated at the BCRM.

BCRM was initially listed on Altilly a long time ago, before they even created the de-listing rules and started collecting listing fee  Grin As Altilly continued growing, so did BCRM trading volume.

At this time, we are waiting to hear from Altilly.

Something is happening at Altilly. It seems that Altilly is delisting a lot of coins and they have suspended accepting new listings for the time being.

The fact that Altilly stopped trading BCRM suddenly without notifying us, is very disturbing and comes as a total surprise to us. There must be some mistake or a minor misunderstanding somewhere.

We have contacted Altilly in every possible way. We also opened a ticket for them. We are anxiously waiting to hear from them.

What does happened?
BCRM is delisted from Altilly...

i hope it will be re-listed again.
yes delisting rules should be known in advance...i suppose you have paid for the listing.
legendary
Something is happening at Altilly. It seems that Altilly is delisting a lot of coins and they have suspended accepting new listings for the time being.

The fact that Altilly stopped trading BCRM suddenly without notifying us, is very disturbing and comes as a total surprise to us. There must be some mistake or a minor misunderstanding somewhere.

We have contacted Altilly in every possible way. We also opened a ticket for them. We are anxiously waiting to hear from them.

What does happened?

i hope it will be re-listed again.
yes delisting rules should be known in advance...i suppose you have paid for the listing.

What does happened?
legendary
What does happened?

legendary
Yes 5 claimers now.
I hope that this claim friendly faucet will not be to much under bots' attacks.
Now after a valid claim you see how much pending BCRM you have on your faucet.

Now the market is the "KING" and you are the market.

Faucet will be improved little by little...(I'm only a hobby programmer)
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
The first BCRM faucet in beta test...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51433646

Bonus will be applied for first testers.

Have fun...

wow, nice faucet
I think I'm the third tester  Smiley
Number of not verified claimers:3

Thanks...
One address was invalid because not an address but a nickname.(I know him)

STEP #1 seems ok.

Step #2 is to build a BCRM pot.
This BCRM pot will serve to reward claimers.
So reward per claim will be market regulated.

congrats, look like faucet claimers increased to 5
legendary
The first BCRM faucet in beta test...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51433646

Bonus will be applied for first testers.

Have fun...

wow, nice faucet
I think I'm the third tester  Smiley
Number of not verified claimers:3

Thanks...
One address was invalid because not an address but a nickname.(I know him)

STEP #1 seems ok.

Step #2 is to build a BCRM pot.
This BCRM pot will serve to reward claimers.
So reward per claim will be market regulated.

Pages:
Jump to: