Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 94. (Read 133395 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
ALL COINS SENT TO THE SWAP WALLET HAVE BEEN REFUNDED BACK TO THEIR ORIGIN WALLETS PLEASE SEND THEM TO THE SWAP WALLET WITH YOUR BEE2 WALLET ADDRESS! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Thank you snoopy for your hard work!
And please update the bee coin v2 source code on github. I would like to give it a try compiling the Mac wallet.

Sure my friend Github will be available. Smiley

And thank you very much for your support and effort towards making this coin a success.

Regards,

~SoopY~
Activity: 37
And please update the bee coin v2 source code on github. I would like to give it a try compiling the Mac wallet.

Thank you for your job.
I though more people want to have  Mac wallet .
please update the source .
Activity: 31
WINDOWS AND LINUX WALLETS RELEASED!

Great work!
Please remember to update the source code (git). That's important for many things (trust, get listed on exchanges, compile own wallet from source, and so on).

Thanks again Soopy.  Smiley

Thank you once again my friend for being an all time BeeCoin fan and a loyal one! Smiley I'll keep your kind thoughts in mind.

Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

Great work!
Please remember to update the source code (git). That's important for many things (trust, get listed on exchanges, compile own wallet from source, and so on).

Thanks again Soopy.  Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Lol, more countdowns that probably won't result in anything like last time, Idk why soopy gets mad when people say shit about him, he has a bad past on not following through with what he says.

I will not reply to you since you seem to not appreciate anything that are presented with seems like you are the same in real life as well. Smiley

Tell me about my bad past I'd love to hear? Apart from helping communities that are falling which you think might be bad and about shit talks well I've carefully noted that's it's only you and another spreading all crap here. Smiley

Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 210
Lol, more countdowns that probably won't result in anything like last time, Idk why soopy gets mad when people say shit about him, he has a bad past on not following through with what he says.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
yeah. X11 algo will be famouse.   scrypt will be history.

And BeeCoin Will be Stronger! Smiley

Cheers!  Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

And BeeCoin Will be Stronger! Smiley
Activity: 56
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
NEW PASSWORD PROTECTED WALLETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD BUT ONLY BE ABLE TO BE EXTRACTED UPON RELEASE OF PASSWORD FOR EXTRACTION , WHICH WILL BE ANNOUNCED UPON RELEASE.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
ALL COINS SENT TO THE BEECOIN SWAP WALLET WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO THE RESPECTIVE ADDRESSES AND YOU ARE ABLE TO SEND THEM BACK TO SWAP WALLET ONCE THE NEW CLIENT IS PUBLIC! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm Coordinating with ALLCOIN and the management at ALLCOIN is in touch with me and will walk through them for for a smooth Swap.

Woohoo, Glad to see your still around Soopy!  Thanks for the Update  Grin
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I'm Coordinating with ALLCOIN and the management at ALLCOIN is in touch with me and will walk through them for for a smooth Swap.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
lol, I had a feeling Soopy was gona bounce with all those donations. I personally didn't see the point of doing a algo swap anyways. Too bad I didn't dump my 500mil BEEs when I had the chance. Aww well, I still have faith in Beecoin becoming something, But I can see nothing big happening in the near future for this coin. I think it would be best if we stuck with the original wallet then marketed the coin right and we might just buzz past the moon.

Ya ya I'm bouncing around with the donations that's why I put all my sweat , time and resources into BeeCoin and it's smooth relaunch , WHY CAN'T YOU FUD SPREADERS DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN SPREADING FUD?  

And as for everyone who waited patiently thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!

Appreciate your kind words and encouragements and for standing up for me and supported BeeCoin all the way till today and forever.

Salute! ! Smiley

AND FOR FUD SPREADERS WELL SCREW YOU ALL! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT IF YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST RESPECT AND PATIENCE OR APPRECIATION OR NEVER ENDING COMPLAINTS , YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE CRYPTOWORLD! PERIOD! Smiley

Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: