Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 95. (Read 133395 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
lol, I had a feeling Soopy was gona bounce with all those donations. I personally didn't see the point of doing a algo swap anyways. Too bad I didn't dump my 500mil BEEs when I had the chance. Aww well, I still have faith in Beecoin becoming something, But I can see nothing big happening in the near future for this coin. I think it would be best if we stuck with the original wallet then marketed the coin right and we might just buzz past the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
BEECOIN will survive, with or without SOOPY. He is not even replying to my PMs, even after all my donations.

VOTE FOR BEECOIN AT MINTPAL.
legendary
Bearing in mind that, by nature i am a quiet beast (  Roll Eyes ), i do have a comment ( might be a stupid one but, what the hell.......)

I do understand that time is a FACTOR, when it comes to presenting results to a 3rd party. e.g. potencial buyers, investors, contribuitors, etc, etc...........

Having said that, i would like to point ou the fact that the timeframe for completion has been pushed back more often then the birth of JESUS....

However, people must understand that progress takes time. It´s not just at a snap of the finger, that things get done.

Time to reflect:
HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................
Yes I agree. Soopy is holding this coin down, even after all my donations - powerful people just abuse power. I think it is time for a new DEV. I hope that soopy comes back to finish the project, we need to see results. He was doing well before, at least he should just show up.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Bearing in mind that, by nature i am a quiet beast (  Roll Eyes ), i do have a comment ( might be a stupid one but, what the hell.......)

I do understand that time is a FACTOR, when it comes to presenting results to a 3rd party. e.g. potencial buyers, investors, contribuitors, etc, etc...........

Having said that, i would like to point ou the fact that the timeframe for completion has been pushed back more often then the birth of JESUS....

However, people must understand that progress takes time. It´s not just at a snap of the finger, that things get done.

Time to reflect:
HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hey Soopy, Hope all is well!

You said a few hours and we haven't heard from you in a few days.  We understand if you need more time to work it out but please at least drop in to let us know your still working on it! 

Thanks Mate!
legendary
PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR BEECOIN AT MINTPAL. WE NEED YOUR VOTES, WHILE WE CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR THE DEV.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Yeah guys let's remain positive. Soopy will come through i'm sure. However if the worst comes to the worst we won't let beecoin vanish, it will live on with another developer.

People seem to worry to much about the coin algo ... x11, scrypt, really at this stage of POW is not a big deal so long as you have POS.

The marketing of beecoin is very important, this will really make or break beecoin.

However come on let's give soopy another couple of days before we consider other options. I know he said a few hours but let's wait until monday at least.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I think soopy is still working on things. I know a couple of you messaged me for updates but i have not heard any more than you guys.

If we hear nothing by monday then we can make new plans. With the POW at the stage it is with a lot of the coins mined up, i don't think x11 is a big deal. Perhaps just POS addition is needed. In this case i am not sure if we would need a coin swap, perhaps just a wallet update would be sufficient.

The coin tech is important but the marketing is far more important for sure. 

Let's wait a bit longer soopy could still come through.

+1 to PoS without x11 if it can be implemented on the actual blockchain without the need for a coin swap.

My ignorance will show up here, but maybe i'm not the only one with the same feeling: The new coin (bee2) + the need to swap bee1 to bee2 was a complete surprise for me. I believed that the changes were going to be implemented on the live blockhain, maintaining BeeCoin as "bee".
Anyway the bee2 PRE-ANN was already done, so I supported whatever Soopy decided. There was a good momentum there...

Maybe at this point we can vote for:
coin swap with all the changes - versus - maintain bee with less changes.

What do you think?

I won't mine scrypt anymore... PoS is interesting but maybe not enough...
I would prefer to swap on X11 but i cannot foresee the techincal consequencies...
But... swapping on X11 w PoS, relaunching the coin, could give higher dynamic feeling to miners and investors than adding just PoS...

Good point.
I think any of the two possibilities will do good, maybe we just need to throw our opinions to decide what's best, and then go after that with everybody knowing what's going to be done.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 253
I think soopy is still working on things. I know a couple of you messaged me for updates but i have not heard any more than you guys.

If we hear nothing by monday then we can make new plans. With the POW at the stage it is with a lot of the coins mined up, i don't think x11 is a big deal. Perhaps just POS addition is needed. In this case i am not sure if we would need a coin swap, perhaps just a wallet update would be sufficient.

+1 to POW without x11 if it can be implemented on the actual blockchain without the need for a coin swap.

My ignorance will show up here, but maybe i'm not the only one with the same feeling: The new coin (bee2) + the need to swap bee1 to bee2 was a complete surprise for me. I believed that the changes were going to be implemented on the live blockhain, maintaining BeeCoin as "bee".
Anyway the bee2 PRE-ANN was already done, so I supported whatever Soopy decided. There was a good momentum there...

What do you think?

I won't mine scrypt anymore... PoS is interesting but maybe not enough...
I would prefer to swap on X11 but i cannot foresee the techincal consequencies...
But... swapping on X11 w PoS, relaunching the coin, could give higher dynamic feeling to miners and investors than adding just PoS...
Activity: 518
So is POW already over for this coin ?
Activity: 253
Is a potential coin with application of the currency, the more people know is very good!
this is a good coin , i think it will fly ,but i have only a little , waiting fot BEE2

Yeap. It's a good coin, with great potential.  Smiley

I have the same feeling... Let us take off with the Bees 2!  Grin
In CryptoEnergy we trust

+1 to PoS without x11 if it can be implemented on the actual blockchain without the need for a coin swap.

What do you think?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
maybe soopy is on, or maybe not, he says few hours actually it's few days.
things are simple, if soopy left after what apend bee is dead. but if he still in the play and if he work on it, we can hope better days...

for soopy:
If you need help, just ask, i'm a c++ dev (not a really good one) and i can help... if you want, just pm me.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

In CryptoEnergy we trust
Is a potential coin with application of the currency, the more people know is very good!
this is a good coin , i think it will fly ,but i have only a little , waiting fot BEE2

Yeap. It's a good coin, with great potential.  Smiley
Activity: 16
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
19. place and only 275 votes to 18.  Cool

I think we should stop grumble on soopy and give him time to the end of this week. If he won't make it, than it would be better to leave the scgrypt.

+1

let's give him a bit more time and keep voting on mintpal. Beecoin1 is still operating fine so we have time.

I am not sure that beecoin need to be added to Mintpal if there is no coin swap to bee2. It will be the same as for xxl coin. At this moment there is no real status of bee2.

It will not be this same as xxl if we make good marketing. We have to contact with organizations which supports bees populations (there is planty of) and create some ideas which will give benefits to all. I'm not good in english, so it should someone who is.

For second I do not think to stop working on bee2, but think how to swap it smoothly.
Activity: 18
19. place and only 275 votes to 18.  Cool

I think we should stop grumble on soopy and give him time to the end of this week. If he won't make it, than it would be better to leave the scgrypt.

+1

let's give him a bit more time and keep voting on mintpal. Beecoin1 is still operating fine so we have time.

I am not sure that beecoin need to be added to Mintpal if there is no coin swap to bee2. It will be the same as for xxl coin. At this moment there is no real status of bee2.
Pages:
Jump to: